NH NH - Allenstown, Adult Female & 3 Children, found Nov'85 & May'00

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like them both. I think it depends on whether you want the picture to be the most noticeable--in which case go with the dark--or the text and overall message.

I guess I'd say under the circumstances probably having people's eyes go to the picture first is probably good.

Both are good, but i prefer the lighter one because it looks newer and fresher - somehow appropriate for a child. fwiw.imo.

I submitted Robinson a couple of years ago and was told they are aware of the possibility and are investigating.

Excellent find for you, too, Carbuff! I wonder if anything came of it.

Both are good, but i prefer the lighter one because it looks newer and fresher - somehow appropriate for a child. fwiw.imo.

Thanks Dot. I really would like to finish the note to get it shared. I think having the right photo at the top is what will help get it shared.

Excellent find for you, too, Carbuff! I wonder if anything came of it.

I dunno. It sounded to me like they knew something about the barrels that made him unlikely. And of course the isotope information works against him, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working on the note, adding all of their articles to the bottom, I think we'll have to do an other note to target the woman and 9-10 year old girl too. The article below says the woman and oldest girl have Native characteristics too. I have to run out, do we have an isotope map for them? I don't have time to look

I made a custom URL for the note too http://fbl.me/AllenstownNHMiddleGirl

Decades-old slayings of woman, 3 girls still baffle N.H. officials - New details expected soon in the case - By Shelley Murphy Globe Staff November 10, 2015

Kim Fallon, chief forensic investigator for the New Hampshire Medical Examiner’s office, provided the following descriptions of the girls: a 9½- to 10½-year-old with light brown hair and double-pierced ears who might have been suffering from pneumonia; a brown-haired 3- to 5-year-old who had a noticeable overbite and might not have been related to the others; a 2- to 3½-year old with fine, long blond hair and a slight gap between her two front teeth.

A forensic anthropologist concluded that the woman had Native American characteristics but listed all of the victims as Caucasian.
The woman and oldest girl died of blunt force trauma to the head, but the cause of death could not be determined for the younger two. Police said it appeared that the woman and oldest girl had been partially dismembered to fit into the steel drum.

rbbm.http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/
(CNN)Recent testing on the teeth, hair and bones of a woman and three girls whose bodies were crammed into two metal barrels has yielded information that New Hampshire authorities hope can finally give them their names back -- more than 30 years after they were killed.
Cold-case investigators on Tuesday released updated composite images of the four and said they likely were killed at the same time between 1980 and 1984.

State Senior Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati, at a press conference in Concord, displayed maps showing that the woman and two of the children were from New Hampshire or a nearby state. Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.

What is known, Agati said, is that they all were together in the New Hampshire region between two weeks and three months before they died.

151117214931-new-hampshire-bodies-mystery-barrels-cold-case-pkg-00003401-large-169.jpg

I know those isotope maps are just for the US, but I would really like to see where they extend into Canada.

I dunno. It sounded to me like they knew something about the barrels that made him unlikely. And of course the isotope information works against him, too.
I think they possibly know more about the barrels than they're letting on.

I know those isotope maps are just for the US, but I would really like to see where they extend into Canada.

I've seen a couple of maps that include that part of Canada -- if I recall correctly, it includes most of southern Ontario.

Put in the captcha and it will take you to the profiles. I don't know what's up with their website.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Missing Person
Name:WURST, DORIS HELEN
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLAN, DORIS HELEN
Missing Person Circumstances:
Reporting Agency:pLANTATION PD
Agency Case #:698-74-11
Date of Last Contact:01/12/1974
Date of Birth:12/03/1939
Race:WHITE
Sex:FEMALE
Height:5' 01"
Weight:105
Hair Color:BLOND OR STRAWBERRY
Eyes Color:GREEN
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION,FL
Medical Caution Information:

Name:WURST, CAREN DORIS
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLEN, CAREN DORIS
Date of Last Contact:11/07/1974
Date of Birth:12/07/1970
Height:3' 06"
Weight:30
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION, FL

Also, she shows up as being missing from PA in a namus rule out for another Uid.

I saw a TV show last night about John Edward Robinson. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Edward_Robinson#Victims

He targeted young mothers, is known to put victims in barrels and is widely suspected of having more victims than those he has been convicted of killing.

It made me think of this case a lot.

I can't find any links between Robinson and NH, but there are parts of his 'timeline' which they haven't accounted for, so it can't be discounted.

Shadowdancer, I thought of Robinson too. If I remember correctly he was into BDSM, a real evil creeper.

Name:WURST, DORIS HELEN
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLAN, DORIS HELEN
Date of Last Contact:01/12/1974
Date of Birth:12/03/1939
Height:5' 01"
Weight:105
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION,FL

Name:WURST, CAREN DORIS
Nicknames:
Aliases:MOYLEN, CAREN DORIS
Date of Last Contact:11/07/1974
Date of Birth:12/07/1970
Height:3' 06"
Weight:30
Scars, Marks, Tattoos:
Last Known Address City and State:pLANTATION, FL

Weird how the daughter went missing at a later time. Wish we knew the circumstances, there are serial killers in FL.
I did a google for Doris, my partner posted about her and 2 others March 2015. Her sister is missing from FL. If Doris is listed as a rule out for someone in NamUs, I wonder if she's in there.

I think they possibly know more about the barrels than they're letting on.

I'd be surprised if they didn't run tests on the barrels. They may know what was originally in them and where they've been from pollen testing.

rbbm.http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/17/us/new-hampshire-bodies-mystery/

(CNN)Recent testing on the teeth, hair and bones of a woman and three girls whose bodies were crammed into two metal barrels has yielded information that New Hampshire authorities hope can finally give them their names back -- more than 30 years after they were killed.
Cold-case investigators on Tuesday released updated composite images of the four and said they likely were killed at the same time between 1980 and 1984.

State Senior Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati, at a press conference in Concord, displayed maps showing that the woman and two of the children were from New Hampshire or a nearby state. Radio isotope testing shows the middle child, who had no known biological relationship with the other three, spent her childhood farther inland, perhaps in Nebraska, Minnesota or the Dakotas.
What is known, Agati said, is that they all were together in the New Hampshire region between two weeks and three months before they died.

View attachment 97571

Sorry, got hectic yesterday while working on the note. I liked it so you knew I saw it. I wish we knew what was tested and for who. I'd love to know where the woman and 10 year old were born.

I wish we knew what was tested and for who. I'd love to know where the woman and 10 year old were born.
I thought Agati said the adult female was most likely born and raised northeast/east coast region based on isotopes?
Between 2 weeks and three months prior to their deaths, all four were living in the region in which they were found.
Sometime between 3-7 months the three related victims were in a more northern climate than which they were found, and this is about the same time frame during which the middle child came to be in their company. I was unable to ascertain if the more northern climate during the 3-7 months that the three related victims were in is or could be the same one the middle child is from, since the time frames overlap. I had sent an email to the NH cold case unit for clarification but never heard back.These were the pieces I put together from the press conference, and since Agati had mentioned them, I figured it was okay to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper