Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been stated that JR met Jenny in China in 2008. She is 26 now. That means he began seeing her when she was a 17 or 18. She was just a child. JR has stated that Jenny was granted permanent residency in the US. I know from experience that during this process you are advised not travel outside of the country until you receive this. It might offer an explanation as to why she left him and went off on her own. She had the freedom to do so once she received her green card.

If you have a permanent residency card, as opposed to conditional, it's recommended you not stay out of the US for more than 5 or 6 months, if you wish to become a naturalized citizen.

He is creating the trolls. And his buddy Nicole? Just putting out a one-sentence statement once a week is not enough info for people. It's not even a synopsis. It's going to make people upset.

The only time he said anything of any substance, and that left more questions, was him admitting he got busted at a massage parlour.

But now that his post admitting to getting busted at a massage parlor is deleted, and the post on Jenny's personal page gone, there is once again no trace of his arrest.

I have another theory I am working on but need a piece of data. Can someone tell me exactly where in China Jenny came from?

But now that his post admitting to getting busted at a massage parlor is deleted, and the post on Jenny's personal page gone, there is once again no trace of his arrest.

Wow. He did delete the arrest thingy. Ole well. Atleast it was thoroughly documented and discussed here. Just in case Dateline needs more insight before picking up the story. Lol

But seriously. I'm actually bewildered why the Facebook goup isn't called Help Find Jenny Chen.

Every Help Find Page would usually have the persons full name.

Jmo.

IMO older men who go to Asia to find wives tend to have some things in common: Frustration/anger with women in their own country who they see as being "too independent" and a desire for someone young, submissive, and in an easily exploitable financial situation who will cook, clean, and respect the man's authority. When traveling throughout Asia I encountered many rather pathetic-seeming middle-aged or older American men with beautiful very young women. Mostly the kinds of awkward, un-charismatic men who would have a hard time finding a girlfriend in the States. None of those couples seemed remotely happy at least from an outside observer perspective- lots of silent, scowling dinners, etc. From what I've seen on her social media, Jenny doesn't fit the stereotype at all. She seemed quite independent and outspoken. I wonder about her coming to the States, improving her English, getting her green card, finishing school, and how these things may have given her confidence and changed the dynamic of her relationship (or arrangement) with JR. I wonder if he felt duped in some ways, like he didn't get what he expected. MOO, pure speculation.

I've seen a lot of the same thing so I know what you're talking about. It may be a generalization but it's a real one, and one that does not fit all of course. It's a thought.....but even without that dynamic husband's actions are def still a little strange

JR posted this article and says there will be interviews on the radio in the next few days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/639711426203905/

Below is a rough translation using Babylon. But first, interesting points from the article, if the translation is accurate:

Jenny flew from Seattle to San Diego, crossed by land to Tijuana and took a bus to Mexico City (as we figured).

JR returned to the U.S. to attempt to start procedures with Mexican authorities six days after Jenny didn't show up on April 16.

The PI said Jenny possibly spent the night in a truck stop in La Laguna. (The highway goes to Juchitan from here)

Jenny apparently talked to the truck driver around 14:00 hours on highway 185 on April 12.

JR again criticizes legal authorities.

The office of the attorney general of Oaxaca has been reluctant to check the GPS of the seven trucks and talk to two women workers about where Jenny might have spent the night.

Statistics about missing women.

http://www.jorgecastronoriega.com/d...dadana-china-su-esposo-la-esperaba-en-cancun/

Mexico City - Jenny Chen, a U.S. citizen of Asian origin, was to meet with her husband, Jonathan Reinhard in Cancun. The women of 26 years decided to make the journey of "backpack shoulder", however, from the month of April, when crossing the state of Oaxaca, ceased to have contact with it

In the news "Ciro Gómez Leyva morning", the journalist Humberto Padgett commented that April 12 was the last time you knew something of Chen, was in the place known as La Laguna, in Oaxaca, in the diversion toward Juchitán and Veracruz
The journey of Jenny Chen began in March when it flew from Seattle to San Diego California, crossed by land to Tijuana and took a bus to the City of Mexico, where he shared a picture dancing Danzón with an old man in the Citadel.
The capital of Mexico addressed to Puebla, then to Oaxaca, capital. Chen had been reunited with her husband, Jonathan Reinhard, in Cancun on 16 April. However, never came. Six days later, without news of his wife, he returned to the United States to attempt to start any procedure with Mexican authorities.
Having received no reply, Reinhard hired a private research agency, who pointed out that the last time you saw Jenny Chen, possibly spent the night in a truckstop in La Laguna, where is the offset to Juchitán.
Indications are that the women addressed a truck of the Brewery Model, around 14:00 hours on the road 185 on 12 April, three days before his arrival in Cancun. Since then no information of this woman. On this case, the husband of Chen pointed out that has moved to the Office of the Attorney General of Justice but "this is as much as seeking responses to the stones". He added that "there are very good Mexicans, but I have not found among the police and officials of Oaxaca".
Detailed data that has obtained from the case, have been obtained by the private investigator hired. Between them that has a record of seven trucks Model Group when driving by that part of Oaxaca. It should be noted that Group Model has expressed your whole disposal to clarify the case. However, by the facts of Nochixtlán, the Office of the Attorney General of Oaxaca has been reluctant to perform two steps: check the GPS of the trucks of the brewery that circulated in the area and take the declaration of two women, workers in the whereabouts where Jenny would have spent the night.
Around to disappearances in Oaxaca, the entity records, to date, 110 missing women, according to the National Registry of Data of missing persons or disappeared, being the oldest record in 2003. While between 2010 and 2015 have died, for murder, 209 foreign women in Mexico; only in one case in Oaxaca.

Did y'all noticed how he thanked a R.F for donating to the fund me on July 6 and then goes to the brothel 24 hrs later.

Lmao.

Refund Please. Lol

Dexter, you are soooooo bad you're good! Too funny. That donation would have just about covered it. :shame:

:floorlaugh:

JR posted this article and says there will be interviews on the radio in the next few days.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/639711426203905/

Below is a rough translation using Babylon. But first, interesting points from the article, if the translation is accurate:

Jenny flew from Seattle to San Diego, crossed by land to Tijuana and took a bus to Mexico City (as we figured).

JR returned to the U.S. to attempt to start procedures with Mexican authorities six days after Jenny didn't show up on April 16.

The PI said Jenny possibly spent the night in a truck stop in La Laguna. (The highway goes to Juchitan from here)

Jenny apparently talked to the truck driver around 14:00 hours on highway 185 on April 12.

JR again criticizes legal authorities.

The office of the attorney general of Oaxaca has been reluctant to check the GPS of the seven trucks and talk to two women workers about where Jenny might have spent the night.

Statistics about missing women.

http://www.jorgecastronoriega.com/d...dadana-china-su-esposo-la-esperaba-en-cancun/

Mexico City - Jenny Chen, a U.S. citizen of Asian origin, was to meet with her husband, Jonathan Reinhard in Cancun. The women of 26 years decided to make the journey of "backpack shoulder", however, from the month of April, when crossing the state of Oaxaca, ceased to have contact with it

In the news "Ciro Gómez Leyva morning", the journalist Humberto Padgett commented that April 12 was the last time you knew something of Chen, was in the place known as La Laguna, in Oaxaca, in the diversion toward Juchitán and Veracruz
The journey of Jenny Chen began in March when it flew from Seattle to San Diego California, crossed by land to Tijuana and took a bus to the City of Mexico, where he shared a picture dancing Danzón with an old man in the Citadel.
The capital of Mexico addressed to Puebla, then to Oaxaca, capital. Chen had been reunited with her husband, Jonathan Reinhard, in Cancun on 16 April. However, never came. Six days later, without news of his wife, he returned to the United States to attempt to start any procedure with Mexican authorities.
Having received no reply, Reinhard hired a private research agency, who pointed out that the last time you saw Jenny Chen, possibly spent the night in a truckstop in La Laguna, where is the offset to Juchitán.
Indications are that the women addressed a truck of the Brewery Model, around 14:00 hours on the road 185 on 12 April, three days before his arrival in Cancun. Since then no information of this woman. On this case, the husband of Chen pointed out that has moved to the Office of the Attorney General of Justice but "this is as much as seeking responses to the stones". He added that "there are very good Mexicans, but I have not found among the police and officials of Oaxaca".
Detailed data that has obtained from the case, have been obtained by the private investigator hired. Between them that has a record of seven trucks Model Group when driving by that part of Oaxaca. It should be noted that Group Model has expressed your whole disposal to clarify the case. However, by the facts of Nochixtlán, the Office of the Attorney General of Oaxaca has been reluctant to perform two steps: check the GPS of the trucks of the brewery that circulated in the area and take the declaration of two women, workers in the whereabouts where Jenny would have spent the night.
Around to disappearances in Oaxaca, the entity records, to date, 110 missing women, according to the National Registry of Data of missing persons or disappeared, being the oldest record in 2003. While between 2010 and 2015 have died, for murder, 209 foreign women in Mexico; only in one case in Oaxaca.

Thanks for the translation my friend. Now are the 2 women workers suppose to be witnesses for the Corona driver or were they living in the house that she last stayed at?

Good Lord. JR has never mentioned that 2 women needed to be questioned. He only mentions the driver.

So my guess would probably be that they are 2 street vendors in the area of where she was staying or hitchiking and noticed something.

But why would they think she spent the night at a truck stop?

And why hasn't he clarified this finding weeks ago.

Imo. The man is telling these reporters anything. Jmo.

IMO older men who go to Asia to find wives tend to have some things in common: Frustration/anger with women in their own country who they see as being "too independent" and a desire for someone young, submissive, and in an easily exploitable financial situation who will cook, clean, and respect the man's authority. When traveling throughout Asia I encountered many rather pathetic-seeming middle-aged or older American men with beautiful very young women. Mostly the kinds of awkward, un-charismatic men who would have a hard time finding a girlfriend in the States. None of those couples seemed remotely happy at least from an outside observer perspective- lots of silent, scowling dinners, etc. From what I've seen on her social media, Jenny doesn't fit the stereotype at all. She seemed quite independent and outspoken. I wonder about her coming to the States, improving her English, getting her green card, finishing school, and how these things may have given her confidence and changed the dynamic of her relationship (or arrangement) with JR. I wonder if he felt duped in some ways, like he didn't get what he expected. MOO, pure speculation.

:goodpost:

Thanks for the translation my friend. Now are the 2 women workers suppose to be witnesses for the Corona driver or were they living in the house that she last stayed at?

Good Lord. JR has never mentioned that 2 women needed to be questioned. He only mentions the driver.

So my guess would probably be that they are 2 street vendors in the area of where she was staying or hitchiking and noticed something.

But why would they think she spent the night at a truck stop?

And why hasn't he clarified this finding weeks ago.

Imo. The man is telling these reporters anything. Jmo.
This new info seems to come from discussions we recently have had here...

The word of just ONE witness and stops enroute where this truck would need to get gas, etc. and whether anyone saw her for a time frame of last seen.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Did y'all noticed how he thanked a R.F for donating to the fund me on July 6 and then goes to the brothel 24 hrs later.

Lmao.

Refund Please. Lol

Ugh, you have got to be kidding me Dex! Nice catch! (your posts are on point!)
This guy... I hadn't been able to get on in a few days so I'm just catching up on the latest "developments".

I appreciate people on the thread wanting to give benefit of the doubt but mine is all used up, hubby has jumped the shark with this one and my suspension of disbelief is gone.
You can't tell me that a guy who travels Asia had no clue what he was walking in to. I go for legit massages regularly and have had more drinks than I care to admit, I have never stumbled into a rub n tug lol.

Also, they don't just arrest you for being at the establishment. It's the same as if you hire a prostitute, it has to go to a certain point before they can make the arrest. They would have offered the extra
services, those who declined would get to leave, those that didn't would be arrested.

I have no moral judgment towards the women who work at these places, or their patrons, but how dare someone ask others for money then spend it on that. All the complaining about having to use his OWN funds!!! GROSS.

God, if my guy was missing the last thing I would be thinking about is THAT, especially with people that would remind me of him. :(

I am not having good thoughts about Jenny's whereabouts. It concerns reading that things on her Facebook have been changed/deleted. I felt that was Jenny's account but have been wondering if she truly made all the updates
and posted all the stuff from her trip herself. Anyone with her password could have posted them and we don't really know when the pics were taken. I find it fishy that he has no correspondence with Jenny anywhere but
on social media he has passwords for. That's odd for husband and wife, and an awfully convenient of an excuse for having no phone texts or calls from Jenny for her whole trip. Maybe from much longer than she was reported missing.

Funny, I just messaged my best friend, she lives in Thailand now. I had messaged her about a guy who worked in Asia for some time that was claiming he stumbled into a "massage parlor" for a "back rub" plastered at 5pm.
Her response was "lol, ya". As the honorable Judge Judy would say "don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining".

Now where the heck is Jenny? And how long has she really been missing for? :(

according to the above translation....

So what the heck did JR do in Mexico for 6 days waiting for Jenny?? Hit the all inclusive bar and tour strip clubs?

So he didn't report her missing in Mexico until his return to the US!?!?!!?!??

Still, in the back of my mind, I wonder if they did meet in Cancun and he knows where she is.

I read the post above, about mail order brides, as being more of an observation about the men involved, rather than characteristics of Asian women. A stereotype? Perhaps. But there is truth to it in many of these arrangements. When such men find themselves married to an actual complex human being, things can go south fast. One case, off the top of my head, is that of Indle King, of Mountlake Terrace, WA. When his bride (from Ukraine, IIRC correctly) rebelled against his extreme controlling ways, she wound up dead.

I am NOT saying this is the case here, but there is actual evidence that stereotypes and expectations around gender roles result in higher rates of domestic abuse in "mail order" arrangements. I can't get this to link properly on my phone, but if you google "Gender Disparity, Domestic Abuse and the Mail Order Bride Industry," you can find some interesting info.

Good morning, everyone!

I'm still with you all, just haven't been responding, just nodding along as you have been so capable of saying so much of what I have been thinking or posting great insights I hadn't thought of. Thank you everyone, for all your posts on this absorbing, head-shakin', you-can't-make-this-stuff-up-if-you-tried case. The posters here impress me so much!

That lastest article in Spanish that Lilibet posted seems to imply that JR returned home to the US before getting the ball rolling to report his wife missing.

To contrast, I recall one news report http://www.goerie.com/article/20160...rmer-erie-man-says-wife-disappeared-in-mexico
that said, "Reinhard said he "waited and waited and waited" for days at the Cancun hotel where they were supposed to meet, then contacted the American consulate, reported her missing and began searching places like hospitals."

To me, I thought the goerie article inferred that he reported her missing before leaving Mexico, though, who knows--I suppose contacting the American consulate, reporting her missing, and searching hospitals could have been done by telephone while he was back in the US. Hmmm, makes me wonder now...It would be very odd, and one would have to wonder why would he wait until back home before he would report her disappearance to the Mexican authorities. Doesn't make sense.

I wish we had someone here who could translate the Spanish texts, so we don't have to rely on the translation sites and then wonder about the accuracy. Same with the Chinese articles. Frustrating for we who try to piece together the case, using news articles and social media quotes to do so!

You had me at "possibility of a spreadsheet" :)

On 7/7/2016, there were 56 "prostitution patronizing" arrests ... all at 47xx block of Roosevelt Way NE. So, he may have been on to something with the 40-other-guys thing. Looks like things started at 11:10 a.m. and rolled on through 8:55 p.m. Three were reported at 5:15 p.m. So they're basically running these guys through every FIFTEEN to get busted. This place was doing quite the business.

After Google Street driving the block - I don't see anything that looks like a spa/massage/rub-tug, however, the map is old (2014) and there are some storefronts around that look like they could easily be occupied today by such an establishment.
Ack, 4700 block of Roosevelt?? Definitely not an area where I would have expected a brothel (I grew up just a bit north of there). But. It is a bit rundown and right around there, a lot of urban renewal is happening. It IS very close to the University of Washington and University Way, which is a hangout for street kids. I can imagine a lot of vulnerable young women in that area...

here is the 4700 section of Roosevelt Way.

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=e...ved=0ahUKEwiknYLTqu7NAhVGjz4KHWTRDAoQpx8IdzAO

Looks like a Hookah lounge. At the door to 4701A a sign says "Private Lounge - For Members Only" I read on Yelp that there is a $5 a year membership fee and they have music and a belly dancer on Saturday nights.

going back down the street to other 4700 addresses, there are 2 delapidated homes (easily could be massage palors), next to an Indian Grill and Lounge. Nex to that is a red house with no windows facing the street. The one window has something covering it and there is 1 car with a NO TRESSPASSING signs. Very strange.

Across the street is a VW dealership, I don't think anything would be over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214