TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may not have been killed, where she was found. I bet she was moved! All MO

-Nin
My bet is not far. #1 Time. This from all appearances was done with a bit of precision.
2. Creating more evidence. Bloody footprints, etc. It was reported that SP cleaned up some after the crime. The more you moved it, the more you'd have to clean up. And the more evidence you could potentially get on yourself (your ride, etc)
3. No motivation. The only thing I can possibly think is to get it out of site to delay entrance/discovery. But the event happened off camera and the more movement, the greater chance of putting down more film.

Yes, now we can focus in on sleuthing where she went now that we know where she entered. I know that I've read unconfirmed reports from locals here on WS that the campers and Missy would often get ice from the kitchen.

I'll confess, I've hardly looked at the interior maps of the church yet, so have catching up to do there. But I could see her going to the kitchen to get ice and turn on the lights for others, and also going to the bathroom so that she won't need to go during the workout.

But LE certainly makes it sound like she entered and headed to the suspect's location pretty directly. I guess they would have seen her on a camera at some point if she had gone all the way to the kitchen and back.

So is it possible that she headed more or less straight to the bathroom and that is where the perp was, either by ambush or not? And then was killed in that bathroom or perhaps nearby as she tried to run away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speculation only--I wonder if Missy saw the early camper's headlights and went back that direction..

Midlothian Police Department was asked today on their FB page via FB message to clarify what entrance MB used. They confirmed it was the covered entrance. Here is the screenshot:

a8a4595b6914fc9f14225e75b386df66.png

Hallelujah! ...And hahaha.

Speculation only--I wonder if Missy saw the early camper's headlights and went back that direction..

I think the deed was either finished by then or well in progress. By the time camper #1 arrived, the perp got to Missy. IMOpinion

Yes, now we can focus in on sleuthing where she went now that we know where she entered. I know that I've read unconfirmed reports from locals here on WS that the campers and Missy would often get ice from the kitchen.

I'll confess, I've hardly looked at the interior maps of the church yet, so have catching up to do there. But I could see her going to the kitchen to get ice and turn on the lights for others, and also going to the bathroom so that she won't need to go during the workout.

But LE certainly makes it sound like she entered and headed to the suspect's location pretty directly. I guess they would have seen her on a camera at some point if she had gone all the way to the kitchen and back.

So is it possible that she headed more or less straight to the bathroom and that is where the perp was, either by ambush or not? And then was killed in that bathroom or perhaps nearby as she tried to run away?

Yes, her movement now becomes much more interesting and complex to me. Kitchen is possible and makes sense with LEs comments about the camera, although if it was ice for herself, why not just do it at home. Maybe a big thing of ice for everyone I suppose, although that seems a bit odd too - just in the sense that everyone wouldn't bring their own. I have a few friends who have been Dallas CG members for a long time now, and they all just bring their own drink containers. It also makes it harder to understand the comment she walked directly towards SP. If we know she came in the SW doors and triggered cams and walked until out of range + walked toward SP + she was attacked where cameras weren't filming, that almost makes it sound like she was killed on the north side. Or am I misquoting LE that she entered and went towards SP? I just wouldn't understand moving the body. Kill off camera in the north, move body to SW? Highly unlikely. Moving a body isn't easy and why do that when you know you are on a tight timeline. But if he killed her in the SW, didn't she walk right past SP at some point to get 'out of camera range' when walking in??

Yes, her movement now becomes much more interesting and complex to me. Kitchen is possible and makes sense with LEs comments about the camera, although if it was ice for herself, why not just do it at home. Maybe a big thing of ice for everyone I suppose, although that seems a bit odd too - just in the sense that everyone wouldn't bring their own. I have a few friends who have been Dallas CG members for a long time now, and they all just bring their own drink containers. It also makes it harder to understand the comment she walked directly towards SP. If we know she came in the SW doors and triggered cams and walked until out of range + walked toward SP + she was attacked where cameras weren't filming, that almost makes it sound like she was killed on the north side. Or am I misquoting LE that she entered and went towards SP? I just wouldn't understand moving the body. Kill off camera in the north, move body to SW? Highly unlikely. Moving a body isn't easy and why do that when you know you are on a tight timeline. But if he killed her in the SW, didn't she walk right past SP at some point to get 'out of camera range' when walking in??

Maybe SWAT perp said Hello, there was a break in did you see anything? and she trusted him/her and walked towards him? or she recognized the perp?

For sleuthing MB's movement after entering, here is a refresher on what a SW says:

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building."

And there is a grammar mistake in the original SW where it reads, "toward where the suspects location." I copied it as is.

Can anybody tell me if the large building on the right in the distance is the CoC?
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 262
I am seriously considering an additional small hallway right here ( I respectfully cropped Jethro4WS's excellent layout (It's not mine) to show my point):

attachment.php

It is possible MB was killed in room #2, then moved into one of the bathrooms via small hallway (lime green/ red), then perp fled through porch door (lime green) to the outside. Or- she was killed in the bathroom, then moved into #2. In any scenario, this is the only way I can come up with the attack not being captured on camera, the victim being seen moving towards the location of the assailant, an opportunity of cleaning up the crimescene (?) without being seen on camera, and with a quick getaway and not being seen on camera. Unless - the perp was seen moving back towards the kitchen area. That point is still muddy to me. Again, if someone knows about any hallway in the back there, enlighten us please.

-Nin

Attachments

• MB church layout possible hallway.jpg
    MB church layout possible hallway.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 425
As long as we're talking intuition and hunches....my thoughts are that the perp considers the murder something that was for the best and that s/he no regrets (other than, perhaps, the unpleasantness that it had to happen).

With that attitude, I don't expect any tips or confessions. This is going to take LE investigation to find one small slip that the perp(s) made that will open up the whole case.

I also think there either were two perps in the building that day or that someone other than the perp was in on the planning. Both of them continue to feel justified in the act, for whatever reason. No regrets.

It's just the sense I have. For a long time, I thought rage was the motivator, but I'm now thinking it was something deeper down than that.

just my OPINION.

For sleuthing MB's movement after entering, here is a refresher on what a SW says:

"At approximately 0418 hours, the victim Terri Bevers is observed entering the building through the main door under the awning area. The video shows Terri Bevers walking toward where the suspects location. Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video. The victim was later found deceased at the south west comer of the interior of the building."

And there is a grammar mistake in the original SW where it reads, "toward where the suspects location." I copied it as is.

Me, but quoted as stated. sharp eye.

As long as we're talking intuition and hunches....my thoughts are that the perp considers the murder something that was for the best and that s/he no regrets (other than, perhaps, the unpleasantness that it had to happen).

With that attitude, I don't expect any tips or confessions. This is going to take LE investigation to find one small slip that the perp(s) made that will open up the whole case.

I also think there either were two perps in the building that day or that someone other than the perp was in on the planning. Both of them continue to feel justified in the act, for whatever reason. No regrets.

It's just the sense I have. For a long time, I thought rage was the motivator, but I'm now thinking it was something deeper down than that.

just my OPINION.

Thick as thieves, bonded by blood. They won't confess or discuss with LE or others. I definitely think 2-4 helped plan, drive and execute this plan.
If LE doesn't search data, this may never be solved.
No DNA evidence so data is where I think they'll catch the perps.

Thick as thieves, bonded by blood. They won't confess or discuss with LE or others. I definitely think 2-4 helped plan, drive and execute this plan.
If LE doesn't search data, this mat never be solved.

Yes, it could be data. Or, perhaps the perp will make a slip of the tongue, or there is a detail from the scene or surrounding timeline that hasn't yet stood out as a clue. There is something - and I think it will be small - that will bring all this down. It's going to take a curious investigator, and maybe even "fresh eyes" to the case.

Which mean....sit tight. This might take awhile.

If LE doesn't search data, this mat never be solved.

I used to be pretty married to the idea of a sole perp; now we are somewhat "estranged", that theory and I.

The recent gun store robbery in Waxahatchie involved I think 7 perps.

The carjacking on Easter involved at least 3.

I know, that's a small sample size. But these crimes and the mysterious silver Nissan have me trending in that direction.

Midlothian Police Department was asked today on their FB page via FB message to clarify what entrance MB used. They confirmed it was the covered entrance. Here is the screenshot:

a8a4595b6914fc9f14225e75b386df66.png

[video=youtube;2nxkgmb3llM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nxkgmb3llM[/video]

Well dag nab it. I had the entry and escape perfectly fitted in my mind. Ouch. It's not fun being wrong but way to persevere to all who said it was the SW entrance.

Boy, I just can't picture it the other way, but time to readjust. ugh!!

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Jethro's post is from the last thread, #31.

MPD, in answer to a question about releasing more footage, on their own facebook page said that they have released all the video they have of SP. The only remaining piece of video they did not release that they claim to have is Missy entering the building and walking in the direction SP was last scene and then she went out of range of the camera. After that, was her murder.

So the conundrum is, how is that SP got so lucky that the very spot of the murder was not on camera, that they were able to get out of the Church unseen on video, that they could get from the Kitchen (the last door we see them enter in the opening sequence of the long MPD video) and then next be seen in the Main (west) hall, get into room 12 unseen, get into the room further down the hall unseen, smash the glass on the Northeast vestibule doors without being seen coming toward either of the cameras at that corner of the building both of which recorded SP in the video. I can't believe that is pure luck. That somehow, it just so happened to all fall in their favor, not just once or twice, but seemingly at every single place, every single time.

And not only that but that we saw the first time stamped release. It was 3:59 when they only started down the South hall to the Dutch Double Door room and then the next door down, and then sometime after materializing in the hall coming back down the hall to the auditorium, off to room 12 and the room down the hall, and still get back to where Missy was killed in 19 minutes or less later. A lot to do and so little time. Yet, seemingly going about their tasks and checking them off the project plan as they were done.

It is my belief that they knew quite a bit about the church and its layout. I believe they knew what cameras were in the church and where they were located. I believe this was planned and executed A to Z, in order, almost flawlessly - I believe they only made one mistake in the church.

conundrum ~ love that word :dance:
I believe they only made one mistake in the church

Let's make it a rule that we cannot mention mistakes the SP made without revealing to the rest of us what that one mistake is. TYIA for informing us.

I have an intuitive opinion. but not I'm not a psychic just open-minded.
Three people planned this targeted hit.
Two men, one woman.
Motive to eliminate Missy. Money. Custody. Ego. New love interest.
I'd go on but it's against of TOS at this point until LE announces an arrest. The key to solving this is through cell phone, computer data. Research was made on three computers, most likely destroyed by now.
LE overlooked a glaring obvious piece of evidence.
MOO

LE overlooked a glaring obvious piece of evidence.

Let's make it a rule that we cannot mention mistakes the SP made without revealing to the rest of us what that overlooked glaring piece of evidence is. TYIA for informing us.

Please do not keep secrets from us unless it goes against TOS. :loveyou:

Justice for Missy

Did you see Inside Edition's guest artist's enhanced headshot image? I'm on an iPad, or I'd post the link for you. You can make out the eyebrows, and the eye shape looks different to me. (My opinion..)

I searched Inside Edition, but could not find the enhanced image. Do you have a link? Thanks.

I used to be pretty married to the idea of a sole perp; now we are somewhat "estranged", that theory and I.

The recent gun store robbery in Waxahatchie involved I think 7 perps.

The carjacking on Easter involved at least 3.

I know, that's a small sample size. But these crimes and the mysterious silver Nissan have me trending in that direction.

BBM - love this.

I've had some bad break-ups with theories on this case as well as some respectful parting of the ways. And, there have been a few hook-ups with ex-theories as well. I've "been around" with the many theories on this case.

Never messed with the sway-backed ballerina theory though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly