Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw. Didnt Jenny mention on her Wiebo blog right before the trip that ...... was having sex with latinas in his room and she felt disrespected.

Now if she was talking about........; Then you have to wonder not only why she says His Room, But also why would. ........ feel comfortable enough to do this?

So was Jenny actually trying to make things work for a while. But noticed that no respect was being given in the house she share with. .....?

Hmmmm.

But since others may have access to her Wiebo account.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if that message shortly before leaving the U.S is now in the ether.

But Jenny did post some pics of couples kissing in Mexico.

So maybe she is just naive and searching for love while documenting lovely things. Jmo.

Jenny = search for love. and happiness. Even if foreigners don't understand the lovely personality that she offers. Especially when she may show her independents and smarts as well. Jmo.

Btw. Didnt Jenny mention on her Wiebo blog right before the trip that ...... was having sex with latinas in his room and she felt disrespected.

Now if she was talking about........; Then you have to wonder not only why she says His Room, But also why would. ........ feel comfortable enough to do this?

So was Jenny actually trying to make things work for a while. But noticed that no respect was being given in the house she share with. .....?

Hmmmm.

But since others may have access to her Wiebo account.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if that message shortly before leaving the U.S is now in the ether.

But Jenny did post some pics of couples kissing in Mexico.

So maybe she is just naive and searching for love while documenting lovely things. Jmo.

Jenny = search for love. and happiness. Even if foreigners don't understand the lovely personality that she offers. Especially when she may show her independents and smarts as well. Jmo.

I hate to contradict you Dex, but I recall that the comment about having sex was about one of her couchsurfing hosts in Mexico, not JR. I'm afraid I don't have the link handy, but if someone else can dig it up I think it will show she wasn't talking about JR.

I hate to contradict you Dex, but I recall that the comment about having sex was about one of her couchsurfing hosts in Mexico, not JR. I'm afraid I don't have the link handy, but if someone else can dig it up I think it will show she wasn't talking about JR.

Lol. Thanks my friend. I was just curious.

But does the date of her post in March match the time that she was in Mexico?

Mouse, thanks so much for your translation. I'm glad to hear something straight from Moreno, and not JR. It's very helpful. I think it's interesting that Moreno, who has friends in VERY high places, has not been able to get LE to do anything. And yet, LE appears to stand in the way of an independent investigation. This makes me wonder if something happened to Jenny that LE is trying to cover up. Did she get arrested or worse during a demonstration? Or, do they know where Jenny is and that she doesn't want to be found. Or, to get really paranoid, is Moreno part of a coverup? I simply don't understand why he would take on this case since JR doesn't have money. What's in it for him?

Lol. Thanks my friend. I was just curious.

But does the date of her post in March match the time that she was in Mexico?

Well, it was an intersting theory. :) Her first FB post about being in Mexico was March 3, but there was one March 1 in a restaurant with the owner's little kids. It could have been San Diego or Tijuana. So I think the Wiebo post is in Mexico, not Seattle.

http://www.radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=609542&idFC=2016

I don't know what they were saying during the Spanish portions, but JR came on at the latter part with a statement in English, which someone translated into Spanish after he read each portion. Here's what he said, which starts at around 5:24 in the audio:

[Thank you for taking the]* time in interviewing me regarding the case of my missing wife.

Jenny was born in the southwest province of Zhejiang in the city of Wenzhou.
I was living in China for 5 years, & I was homesick and wanted to come back to Seattle.
Jenny came to visit me to see how life would be. She ended up loving it and we decided to get married.

Jenny was originally named Qundan. In Chinese primary schools, they choose English names for you. Most Chinese people have English names.
We've been together for 8 years now, & married for almost 3 years.
We've had a good marriage and [stumbles over the words here] have a had a had a happy life together.

Jenny chose to travel to Mexico 'cause she felt it was a very exotic place, & was very excited to go.
Jenny was a very curious, happy, & enthusiastic person. She loved life.

[Deep sigh here] I'm dealing with now, with Jenny missing--I have anxiety, depression--it's hard for me to live a normal life.

I want the police to take this case seriously & stop lying to me. They make promises when I go travel to face them in Mexico, & when I leave they do nothing but make excuses.
We have leads, and alls they have to do is follow up. How hard can that be?
It makes me sick they don't treat my wife's case with any concern at all.
My private investigator has come up with possible suspects & they won't even bother to talk to them.

My message is for my wife if she can hear me: "Hang in there, I love you, and I will find you."
If I find her, we will live a normal, happy life together, and she won't be allowed to travel alone any longer.

* the audio must have gotten cut off, but I think this is what he was meaning to say, according to what the translator says in Spanish after him.

My comments:
Wow, I hope his continuing criticism and strong and bitter attacks on the Mexican law enforcement is not what is hindering his own investigation with the police. Would they keep putting the case on the back burner, just for spite?
That was interesting to learn how it is that Chinese people have a non-Chinese name, that schools select one for them. I hope the child or family is given input into what name is given.
His last line where he says she won't be "allowed" to travel alone any longer kind of struck me. I didn't "hear" him smile when he said that, but maybe it was meant in jest? Just sounds like something you'd say about a child, not a wife.

Thanks! This was released April 29. I wonder when the missing persons report was filed. I remember seeing this on a flier released by the Mexican authorities, but not JR's.

And here are the contacts:

Should anyone have information on the whereabouts of the girl, you can contact thetoll free phone or cell 01800-0077-628 044-951-164-6434. You can also send reports to emails: nolocalizados@pgjoaxaca.gob.mx, nolocalizados@gmail.com and Twitter account, @VFGO_victimas .
The other option to give information on the whereabouts of the young is to go to the first floor of the building "Alvaro Carrillo" and addressed to the Unit People Search non-point (DNOL) in Ciudad Judicial, Reyes Mantecon, San Bartolo Coyotepec, in Oaxaca.

The new billboards have a different case number and contact number at the bottom. I think it is the Special Force JR talked about.

attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/permalink/638356709672710/

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.6 KB · Views: 187
Slowpoke, thank you so much for taking the time to type that out!! I agree with you about his criticism of the LE (tone it down, dude!), and his not allowing her to travel alone anymore. Maybe he said that because of all the criticism he's been getting for "letting" her take this trip in the first place...

A lot of talk about his feelings/stress/anxiety, but what on earth is SHE going through?! Ugh. <modsnip> Sorry, trying to obey TOS.

Thanks, slowpoke!

http://www.radioformula.com.mx/notas.asp?Idn=609542&idFC=2016

I don't know what they were saying during the Spanish portions, but JR came on at the latter part with a statement in English, which someone translated into Spanish after he read each portion. Here's what he said, which starts at around 5:24 in the audio:

[Thank you for taking the]* time in interviewing me regarding the case of my missing wife.

Jenny was born in the southwest province of Zhejiang in the city of Wenzhou.
I was living in China for 5 years, & I was homesick and wanted to come back to Seattle.
Jenny came to visit me to see how life would be. She ended up loving it and we decided to get married.

Jenny was originally named Qundan. In Chinese primary schools, they choose English names for you. Most Chinese people have English names.
We've been together for 8 years now, & married for almost 3 years.
We've had a good marriage and [stumbles over the words here] have a had a had a happy life together.

Jenny chose to travel to Mexico 'cause she felt it was a very exotic place, & was very excited to go.

[Deep sigh here] I'm dealing with now, with Jenny missing--I have anxiety, depression--it's hard for me to live a normal life.

I want the police to take this case seriously & stop lying to me. They make promises when I go travel to face them in Mexico, & when I leave they do nothing but make excuses.
We have leads, and alls they have to do is follow up. How hard can that be?
It makes me sick they don't treat my wife's case with any concern at all.
My private investigator has come up with possible suspects & they won't even bother to talk to them.

My message is for my wife if she can hear me: "Hang in there, I love you, and I will find you."
If I find her, we will live a normal, happy life together, and she won't be allowed to travel alone any longer.

* the audio must have gotten cut off, but I think this is what he was meaning to say, according to what the translator says in Spanish after him.

My comments:
Wow, I hope his continuing criticism and strong and bitter attacks on the Mexican law enforcement is not what is hindering his own investigation with the police. Would they keep putting the case on the back burner, just for spite?
That was interesting to learn how it is that Chinese people have a non-Chinese name, that schools select one for them. I hope the child or family is given input into what name is given.
His last line where he says she won't be "allowed" to travel alone any longer kind of struck me. I didn't "hear" him smile when he said that, but maybe it was meant in jest? Just sounds like something you'd say about a child, not a wife.
BBM

Thanks for transcribing and posting this!

Yes, his attitude toward any government entity that doesn't help has been bitter since the beginning and has concerned me.

He speaks of her in the past tense...again. He sounds somewhat resigned to the likelihood that she's dead.

In the article you linked, which is not a full transcript, he says something about just returning Jenny if she was kidnapped and he's not wanting anyone to go to jail (rough paraphrase).

So last week we passed the 30 day mark and are now moving towards the 60 day mark when JR said that we should have an answer as to where or what happened to Jenny.

:waiting:

So last week we passed the 30 day mark and are now moving towards the 60 day mark when JR said that we should have an answer as to where or what happened to Jenny.

Big hugs to JerseyGirl for starting this thread on here. Because you definitely found us
A very peculiar case.

Now if Jonathan can show us proof of his concerned conversations that he had with Jenny while on her trip. Plus show us proof that he actually flew to Mexico on 4/15. Then I would be very content for the most part with his story for now.

Going back and revisiting the notepad that had been scrutinized (overly so, based on CN's "what difference does it make" attitude when questions were asked, lol). This is the one where Jenny wrote her name in Chinese in what JR later told us (before deleting it) was a shopkeeper's book. CN had said that Jenny left it in her room, then left the next day (4/12) on a bus. So, this was where Jenny spent the night of 4/11, right?

Recently, though, we learned (although through a translation site) that tells us the PI has said Jenny possibly spent the night at a truckstop in La Laguna. Here is where she had tried to get cash from an ATM (unfortunately the machine was out of cash) before she was able to catch a ride on the Corona truck in that area on 4/12 at 2pm.

So, both can't be correct. If she spent the night at the shopkeeper's home (4/11), then took a bus the next day (4/12)--did the bus take her as far as the intersection where she caught the ride on the Corona truck? But what of this latest info that she possibly spent the night (4/11) at a truckstop before catching the ride on 4/12. How does this all fit together? Something is inaccurate here.

JR says, "The media push is working! The new prosecutor is finally working on Jenny's case!" on the HFJ page. I wonder what the prosecutor is going to do first. Looking forward to the next update...

Yep...I was disappointed that the time frame has come and gone.

P.s. Jerseygirl I lived in Jersey for 6 years.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Going back and revisiting the notepad that had been scrutinized (overly so, based on CN's "what difference does it make" attitude when questions were asked, lol). This is the one where Jenny wrote her name in Chinese in what JR later told us (before deleting it) was a shopkeeper's book. CN had said that Jenny left it in her room, then left the next day (4/12) on a bus. So, this was where Jenny spent the night of 4/11, right?

Recently, though, we learned (although through a translation site) that tells us the PI has said Jenny possibly spent the night at a truckstop in La Laguna. Here is where she had tried to get cash from an ATM (unfortunately the machine was out of cash) before she was able to catch a ride on the Corona truck in that area on 4/12 at 2pm.

So, both can't be correct. If she spent the night at the shopkeeper's home (4/11), then took a bus the next day (4/12)--did the bus take her as far as the intersection where she caught the ride on the Corona truck? But what of this latest info that she possibly spent the night (4/11) at a truckstop before catching the ride on 4/12. How does this all fit together? Something is inaccurate here.
BBM

I can see two possibilities for it kind of fitting together:

1) Perhaps the dates are off and Jenny spent the night of 4/10 where she wrote in the notebook and left on a bus 4/11. That would get her to the truckstop 4/11, where she may have tried to get money and ended up spending the night.

2) Or, could there be a grocery shop at the Pemex station, like some of our larger gas stations have? If she signed the notebook at that store on 4/11 and spent the night in the truckstop, the dates would be correct and it would be the last place she spent the night. But that doesn't explain the statement that she got on the bus.

Personally, I think it's option #1 and the dates are off. Getting straightforward, accurate information has probably been hard for the PI, and consequently, hard for us. When you factor in JR and CN...even harder. JMO

This is starting to remind me of the Harry Devert case. I am beginning to think that Jenny may have stumbled across the wrong people. Just the most tragic confluence of events possible, honestly.

I believe Jenny might have written the list (and her name) on the notepad during her visit with the family of the woman she helped sell tamales on the streets. The family's house had supplies such as what was listed.

I'd have to look back, but what day was that when she posted those photos, if anyone knows?

I believe Jenny might have written the list (and her name) on the notepad during her visit with the family of the woman she helped sell tamales on the streets. The family's house had supplies such as what was listed.

I'd have to look back, but what day was that when she posted those photos, if anyone knows?

April 9 is when the tamale lady photos were posted, but that doesn't mean it happened that day. But that theory about the notepad is possible.

https://www.facebook.com/jennycqd/posts/253812921630886?pnref=story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member