Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to look up JDW's mugshot from the 2000 drug/gun arrest? That would be a much better comparasion photo for the composite since it would be from the same time frame! I do see a resemblance.

Is there a way to look up JDW's mugshot from the 2000 drug/gun arrest? That would be a much better comparasion photo for the composite since it would be from the same time frame! I do see a resemblance.

If I knew where to look I would post. The jail he is at only has the mugshot public for a week it looks like.

I've dug as deep as I know how to dig without having direct access to court records. His mugshot from 2000 doesn't seem to be online anywhere. Yet.

I saw the composite sketch last night and hubby and I both went "whoa!" The problem with comparing is mostly due to the fact that mug shot from this past week, he isn't facing the camera straight on - his head is tilted slightly upwards. Beyond that? The shape of his face, the high forehead, the eyebrows, eyes and chin all look very, very similar.

View attachment 98809

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I don't think they look very similar at all. Nose, lips, eyes, hair, hairline, look all different to me. jmo

I saw the composite sketch last night and hubby and I both went "whoa!" The problem with comparing is mostly due to the fact that mug shot from this past week, he isn't facing the camera straight on - his head is tilted slightly upwards. Beyond that? The shape of his face, the high forehead, the eyebrows, eyes and chin all look very, very similar.

View attachment 98809

Wow!! I was going to ask last night if someone could put together a side-by-side like that !! excellent job!! and the similarity is giving me chills !! you guys are already ahead of me in asking about obtaining the other mugshot, in fact it would be great if we can see every single one of them so we could see what he looks like all of those different years. I hope someone can obtain them somehow

I've dug as deep as I know how to dig without having direct access to court records. His mugshot from 2000 doesn't seem to be online anywhere. Yet.
Maybe someone can tweet the reporters, they should be able to dig a photo up. Maybe make a PRR to Ohio prison.

View attachment 98809

Compare the sketch to the arraignment hearing video photo...

Delta man accused of abducting female on same day Sierah Joughin went missing

http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

I googled his full name and 5 images came up........maybe one is the 2000 mug shot? I wish I knew how to bring them over.

NAMUS returns about 52 results dating back to the 60s of white females between the ages of 16-30 missing in Ohio. Several within summer months.

It is quite shocking there are so many "missing" in ohio.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/search

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Excellent dmc! This is a great starting point if and when we have a separate thread for possible other victims later on.

We could take out those who went missing while he was in prison (1990-93, and 2000 as well for drug/gun charges?), and maybe cases prior to 1975 (he was born in 59 iirc).

Wow, quite a long list. Would definately need to add part of lower Michigan since this is near the boarder. Gosh that is a LOT of people :(

While we're all waiting to see what comes of 4 days worth of non-stop searching on Worley's property.......:waiting: :waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Over the weekend I was thinking about loose ends and tidbits of information. We still haven't heard what vehicle Worley was in when this abduction happened. What we did hear, via both law enforcement and some research :

Early on, LE ask ATV riders and dirt bike riders to come forward if they were in the area the day of the abduction.

Worley has a sign in front of his driveway that offers mechanic work on 2, 3, 4, stoke engines. That would cover all dirt bikes, motorcycles, and ATV's.

LE ask in one of their last press conferences for information about a motorcyclist with an open faced helmet.

Sierah's boyfriend rides a motorcycle.

Worley works on motorcycles.

The day Sierah was riding home on her bike, her boyfriend was tailing her on his motorcycle. The cops are looking for yet a different motorcyclist.

Since Worley works on motorcycles, it seems logical that he would have dirt bikes, motorcycles, ATV's for his own personal use.

If you take the above information and try to fit it together like a jigsaw puzzle, there should be some kind of picture that emerges of how Worley became aware of Sierah, and also how and why he abducted her. I definitely think there are pieces of the puzzle missing however. For instance, was Worley out testing riding an atv that afternoon, and he had a pickup and trailer parked somewhere nearby ? Since just about everybody in this forum is smarter than me, I'll leave it up to others to make all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

That's a big part of the mystery surrounding this, why her and how did he do it ? Tuesday afternoon, broad daylight.

Wowza Steelman! This is an awesome post. I am playing catch - up and you floored me. Mostly because I didn't know that early on they asked for the info on any dirt bikes, motorcycles, ATV's in the area. I have only hear motorcycles. Now my head is spinning based on what you've outlined. I need to study this further for my puzzle pieces to come together. Thanks for this layout.

Also, I saw that a poster posted that there was an event on the 19th on Fulton St. in Fulton Cty for all kinds of vehicles like this list I think. How close (locals) would this have been to the area LE was requesting people to come forward? Could the event somehow be connected to this situation? Was one of these roads a route for all these folks in town for this event? Or maybe JDW is sort-of well known for his repair work on these vehicles so LE wanted to know who had gone out to see him for repair work while in town? Or maybe they suspected him right away and wanted to know if he was at that event for some reason? Just tossing various pieces out.

Wowza Steelman! This is an awesome post. I am playing catch - up and you floored me. Mostly because I didn't know that early on they asked for the info on any dirt bikes, motorcycles, ATV's in the area. I have only hear motorcycles. Now my head is spinning based on what you've outlined. I need to study this further for my puzzle pieces to come together. Thanks for this layout.

Also, I saw that a poster posted that there was an event on the 19th on Fulton St. in Fulton Cty for all kinds of vehicles like this list I think. How close (locals) would this have been to the area LE was requesting people to come forward? Could the event somehow be connected to this situation? Was one of these roads a route for all these folks in town for this event? Or maybe JDW is sort-of well known for his repair work on these vehicles so LE wanted to know who had gone out to see him for repair work while in town? Or maybe they suspected him right away and wanted to know if he was at that event for some reason? Just tossing various pieces out.

The fairgrounds are 20 west of his location. L is not a main road but I have taken that road out to the fairgrounds before. But County Road J is straight to it. I haven't heard of anyone local using him to fix vehicles but I am a town over.

Wow, quite a long list. Would definately need to add part of lower Michigan since this is near the boarder. Gosh that is a LOT of people :(

I have a friend whose friend has been missing from Jackson MI for quite a while. Would that be too far to look into? I know they have exhausted all leads and hope of finding her. I was on a search last summer in an area that word got around she might be buried, but no luck. They still get occasional sightings calls too.Her name is Renee, real name is Tonia, but goes by Renee. Missing From Grass Lake MI http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tonia-Renee-Stiles-34-Grass-Lake-18-Nov-2010 Could anyone say whether she might fit his area/profile?

The fairgrounds are fairly far away from where this all happened. If they were coming from the area, people likely would have taken central (route 20), which crosses CR 6 south of high school and north of jdw house.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a friend whose friend has been missing from Jackson MI for quite a while. Would that be too far to look into? I know they have exhausted all leads and hope of finding her. I was on a search last summer in an area that word got around she might be buried, but no luck. They still get occasional sightings calls too.Her name is Renee, real name is Tonia, but goes by Renee. Missing From Grass Lake MI http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Tonia-Renee-Stiles-34-Grass-Lake-18-Nov-2010 Could anyone say whether she might fit his area/profile?

(I read through and bumped Tonia's thread. Thanks for posting. So sorry about your friend!)

Have you guys run across anything by any chance showing if JDW had access to a blue van? Maybe a coincidence, but I came across an attempted abduction of a girl on a bike in Whitehouse, OH which seems to fairly close?

From article:

Attempted abduction reported in Whitehouse Friday
WTOL Staff, Megan Sanctorum
Sep 16, 2013 02:21 PM
http://www.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:8BS93PAe

"The incident happened in the 7000 block of Laurel Ridge Drive in Whitehouse, according to police.

The girl says she ignored him and continued riding her bike home, but says the man followed her the whole way."

Also, ever known to wear a goatee?

"The person driving the van was described to be male, white, in his 40's, with short hair and a goat-tee."

(Sorry if already posted, still catching up)

Ugh thats awful. Im so sorry :(
Grass Lk is about 1hr 20 min north of where he lives. Interesting, there are a set of roads that go from Delta straight to Grass Lk and to Jackson. My husband traveled those roads when he was a truck driver. I know Grass Lake is a very farm rural area.....I've driven through there at night several times visiting family. Hardly any lights anywhere!

The event you are talking about on the 19th is something Wauseon has every Tuesday. They call it Cruise Night. It's mostly a car show.
The motorcycle show at the fairgrounds is mostly show bikes/antiques and they also sell parts, ect. Not something that would draw ATV's or dirt bikes.
In a thread somewhere else, someone who worked at a bike shop mentioned Worley as not being a good mechanic. He didn't have the equipment or the knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne