Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just didn't want that thought to continue when it was never established as being accurate. :)
Someone else mentioned it in a post but did not provide a link.

In the same interview, Sarah also said words to the effect of 'She would never leave without calling me. She would never not call me. I'm her only child'.

Good move - and thank you for that - it's easy to think / recite / record the wrong thing and then it grows legs from many other people mentioning it too.

In thinking again of my first impressions of this case, which was the tv appeal.

Probably the reason why i kept following was my first thought was something is not right here,
Everyone in dramatic situations reacts differently and exhibits behaviour mirroring in some respects
what the mind is going through. Some people have a way of shielding this and not displaying a huge burden.

So in my opinion something is known to have happened either implicating them or knowledge of what occurred.

Unit 45, could you expand on this, please? What exactly about the behaviour struck you as strange or unusual?

Unit 45, could you expand on this, please? What exactly about the behaviour struck you as strange or unusual?

The reaction of both BR/SR in what i interpret and even if they weren't aware of this they are devoid of hope.

This is not what i would expect, although everyone sees things in their own way.

When some would expect hope it was a young girl terrified, a husband puzzled.

There is also some evasive movements and others are stepping in.

I just read a lot from this.

The reaction of both BR/SR in what i interpret and even if they weren't aware of this they are devoid of hope.

This is not what i would expect, although everyone sees things in their own way.

When some would expect hope it was a young girl terrified, a husband puzzled.

There is also some evasive movements and others are stepping in.

I just read a lot from this.

Interesting ... and yes, I agree ... if my significant other went missing I would be pleading with the public to please look out for them, even though I would be extremely upset - I just wouldn't give up hope. I know people react differently but saying ... well, nothing ... at the press conference was a bit odd?

I wonder if - maybe - KR had made threats (against her own wellbeing) in the past, but as she always returned home they probably didn't think anything of it this time?

I don't really understand why people are putting so much focus on KR leaving her daughter - she's 21, not a child. Yes, I know they (reportedly) had a close relationship but she's an adult. If her daughter was a child then I'd be in the "No way did she disappear of her own accord" camp (which I'm obviously not).

The comment made earlier by this thread by someone suggesting that she might appear sometime soon was interesting - there have been a couple of other similar comments on other forums. One commenter claimed to know that she was in hiding and seeking legal advice - I hope that's true, and the reason why the police have gone quiet - but until that's confirmed I'm going to take such opinions with a grain of salt.

Karen has not voluntarily disappeared. That is guaranteed. Why would Karen celebrate the 21st birthday of her much beloved (from reports in the media) daughter- and then leave? Karen leaving is hogwash. Karen being abducted by aliens is more likely than Karen leaving of her own accord. I am vacillating between her husband and her stepson as being responsible. At times i think it is one, and, at other times, i believe it is the other.

Karen is not from Europe she has New Zealand background her maiden name is Williams. He husband is from Macedonia. So going by her husband's side I know that everyone knows everybody else's business there. And most of them are same here or there. But I believe that Karen was more private about family meters and both of them (running business) were very busy and didn't have much time for social life.

I qualified my statement by saying it was my experience of Eastern European culture. I have never known someone to speak of financial problems they're having outside their immediate family. However, I've heard plenty of speculation (a polite word for gossip). I know Karen is of New Zealand heritage and Borce of Macedonian. I didn't make the statement saying it would necessarily be their particular experience. If you know the family personally, zinaje, it would be wonderful if you would become a 'Verified Insider' so you can speak in more specific terms.

Karen has not voluntarily disappeared. That is guaranteed. Why would Karen celebrate the 21st birthday of her much beloved (from reports in the media) daughter- and then leave? Karen leaving is hogwash. Karen being abducted by aliens is more likely than Karen leaving of her own accord. I am vacillating between her husband and her stepson as being responsible. At times i think it is one, and, at other times, i believe it is the other.

How is that guaranteed, ScottKam? More accurately - with due respect - it is your personal belief. Others ('others' being commenters on other forums). The fact is, none of us - unless we're personally involved - will know what has happened.

Hi - first time poster here.

i just did some research on the property land title. There is a document available that has been lodged titled, 'Withdrawal of caveat'. Without paying a fee, I can't confirm who exactly withdrew a caveat and when, but this appeared to be the only document available with regards to a caveat on the property.

If this is correct, then what has been reported in MSM wouldn't be accurate, up-to-date information. This also means that there wouldn't have been a huge stressor involved for Karen by having had a caveat put on her property.

Hi, Melbourne Lass. Lovely to have you here as part of the discussion.

If this is a free, publicly available document, could you post a link please?

I going trust my intuition and assume that AR became involved after a "some person" dropped something.

That's my angle, what date did he show up?

How is that guaranteed, ScottKam? More accurately - with due respect - it is your personal belief. Others ('others' being commenters on other forums). The fact is, none of us - unless we're personally involved - will know what has happened.

The police are not personally involved- so how do they know what happened? I am speaking of police in general- how do they know what happens, without being personally involved- not this case in particular. People (and police, who are just people, at the end of the day) will look at evidence, facts, relationships, motives. I don't see how Karen would leave her daughter just after celebrating her 21st birthday. That is illogical- not just to me, but to anyone judiciously looking at the situation. That is why i think it is guaranteed that Karen did not just walk out of her life. It is preposterous.

I don't understand what you mean by 'others'.

What i was alleging was AR has found something out by chance/or not, whether through the company hes be keeping?

ARMCHAIRsnoop.......Responding to your Post #705, I also don't think KR is hiding out......

It's interesting that you seem to be the only one on this thread agreeing that it could be suicide as the most likely reason for Karen's disappearance.......

I don't agree that a body is normally found soon after a suicide......just look at all that bushland by the river......it wouldn't be easy to find a body there and probably

nobody has looked there yet.........

Now referring to the DEBT AND SHOP FIGURES that caused the ARGUMENT with BR before she went missing - in February there was enough shop rent in arrears

FOR THE SHOPPING CENTRE TO PUT A CAVEAT ON THE HOME so that it couldn't be transferred or sold.......

With Karen being in the retail trade for all those years, my question is why did Karen allow the shop rent to become so much in arrears. Wouldn't you think that the best

way out would be to close the shop (rent being the major outlay without anything else)......

Keep the stock and offload the stock via other avenues to recoup some money, or was she too proud to do that, as sometimes we need to swallow our pride......

With the financial state of the shop figures..... being so much in arrears with the rent...... shopping centre taking a caveat over the home..... Karen supposedly stating

that as soon as Sarah turned 21 she was planning to leave BR..... AR telling media of the molesting him etc. etc....

In my opinion, Karen would have become very distressed with the combination of all these NEGATIVE ASPECTS currently in her life, what future did she have to look

forward to, really ???

For these reasons I feel that suicide could have been contemplated..... A person can only take so much before they snap.....Sorry for the long rant........MOO

The police are not personally involved- so how do they know what happened? I am speaking of police in general- how do they know what happens, without being personally involved- not this case in particular. People (and police, who are just people, at the end of the day) will look at evidence, facts, relationships, motives. I don't see how Karen would leave her daughter just after celebrating her 21st birthday. That is illogical- not just to me, but to anyone judiciously looking at the situation. That is why i think it is guaranteed that Karen did not just walk out of her life. It is preposterous.

I don't understand what you mean by 'others'.

I don't think my fingers kept up with my thought pattern when I was typing about the 'Others'! :blushing:

I meant to say, 'Others ('others' being commenters on other forums) believe that she has disappeared of her own accord and is planning to return soon - after she's sought legal advice. I've read that in a couple of places but won't say where in case I break rules. Not sure if they were posted by the same person, but there you go.

By my mentioning personal involvement, I was meaning that what has happened to Karen is a mystery to everyone, except for those involved. So, none of us (commenting here on Websleuths) are privy to what's happened unless any or some of us were involved (and hopefully that is not the case). So I don't see how any of us can be exactly sure of what's happened, or - to use your word - 'guarantee' anything, unless there is direct involvement. (And hopefully if someone who is a member on here, or reading on here, is involved in some way they will front up and not only save the police countless hours of investigation, but also put Karen's loved ones out of their misery).

As far as Karen's relationship with her daughter is concerned ... well, it might have looked like they were close to outsiders; and sure, they may have texted each other many times each day ... but nobody really knows what goes on in relationships. I think every single avenue needs to be explored.

Tiddles, I don't disagree with the suicide theory - that would be my second choice of theory.

Hi, Melbourne Lass. Lovely to have you here as part of the discussion.

If this is a free, publicly available document, could you post a link please?

Thank you, Bohemian.

Yes, these Land Title documents are available publicly, but there is a fee.

Hopefully, the link I post here works.

https://www.landata.vic.gov.au/tpc_confirm_property.aspx

If not, just go to the www.landata.vic.gov.au website and do a land title search for the address. Then all the documents that are available for a fee come up. There is a long list. But like I wrote in my original post, the only one I found in relation the the caveat was: Electronic Instrument
Inst AM949918X (WITHDRAWAL OF CAVEAT)

Tiddles, I don't disagree with the suicide theory - that would be my second choice of theory.

Why would Karen commit suicide? Are you saying financial troubles got the better of her and she committed suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow