TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo has part of the upper face showing the as described by MPD "lighter-skinned" SP. While all things are possible, not all things are probable.
You guys see 2 tools here? I know we've talked claw hammer in their left hand but what's in their right? A flashlight, or maybe another weapon-type tool?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
8f1e44ec7be5e651534f83f701b0b3fd.jpg

No I'm
Not a local but on Trisha's podcast I heard that a possible rumor that's going around nothing confirmed a African American female that has or had a broken foot I found it on Twitter today but didn't know if it was new or not it played on July 24th but this is the first I've heard of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe you mis-heard.

We have been told by the manager at the gym that Missy had been going to that she (Missy) seemed aloof and reserved for a few weeks. Did CT go to the same gym that MB went to? I cannot figure out how MB felt uncomfortable at her old gym if Missy was fearful/uncomfortable of CT (because of Missy's relationship to AJT). Something does not jive....

Nobody said her reason for not going to that gym much in those recent weeks had anything to do with MB feeling uneasy about CT

The longer we wait for answers to whom this SP is- does it make you feel more or less likely it's family?My initial thoughts are less likely but having followed enough cases- not always true. The longer we wait has me thinking her social network was such that a wide net needed to be casted over this "cast of possibilities." I just get so confused and stumped with this case. Anyone have any thoughts or thinking along the same lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The longer this goes without a suspect, the more I look toward a highly organized, disciplined perp or someone off our radar (maybe even a hit). And the less I think a clan of B's altogether could pull that off (they tend to be verbose and there's a decent size number of them).

The longer this goes without a suspect, the more I look toward a highly organized, disciplined perp or someone off our radar (maybe even a hit). And the less I think a clan of B's altogether could pull that off (they tend to be verbose and there's a decent size number of them).

Personally, I think it's as simple as someone scorned that decided on an elaborate way to carry out the murder ie costume, make it appear to be a B&E etc. But I think the goal was to murder and get away with it! Everything else was a ruse! JMO

LE also stated no one is exonerated from POI, even BB alluded to this.
Also he mentioned that BB and in laws have been forthcoming etc in the investigation and in so many words CW also. Interesting to me what WAS NOT said in those statements.

I can't even pretend to understand KS's actions. I have no idea why she does what she does. Why would KS go on national television and air her deceased SIL's dirty laundry? And if that isn't enough, why would KS talk about MB's affair when Missy has two children old enough to find and watch the interview online? I would love to be able to explain her, but I can't.
OH I know. I was asking more in a rhetorical sense.

Again....."alibi independently corroborated". The asst. Chief could not have been more clear.

I love how this comes up in ever post: Their alibi's have been "independently collaborated" and they ARE NOT CLEARED and no one has been taken off the suspect/POI list per LE. Not being snarky, but maybe a little.

BB may not be SP - may have been in Biloxi - may have orchestrated the entire thing. Until LE says "They are no longer a person of interest, they are not a suspect and they are completely cleared through our investigation" -
they are still suspects/POI's.

Thanks Ardenmost - it shows that I corrected it in the post but wont save. Sorry for wrong word.

I appreciate all the comments about my work.

My firm belief is if MPD is 100% sure of their expert's presser-released height estimates, and they're relying on those numbers to identify the suspect in the video, this case will likely not be solved because the person in the video is likely closer to 6'.

For those who like to say "I told you so", I suggest anyone doubting me take a screenshot of this post to shove back in my face if/when I'm proven to be wrong. Hah! ;D I won't drink beet juice though - maybe some whiskey out of a dusty old bottle if you twist my arm.

Anyway, I've got some very important real-life things to attend to for the next several weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to pop back in once every so often to see if you wonderful folks have solved this case yet.

Justice For Missy!

Hey BatBrat don't stay away to long. I like to read your posts as others here do as well. I had to fight with some about the charter boat schedule and seems there are still those that do not believe. Keep up the great work!

And interns and trainers thought they could make $ 100,000! There must be a lot of irate interns and trainers out there.

And as pet of the CG formula, the top trainers sell the same bunk earning potential to those they sign up to also become trainers and change their financial lives! . Maybe MB had finNally come to realize what a sham it is, stopped going to the gym as a form of protest, and was prepared to expose the whole sham - perhaps AT agreed although he was a newbie and still actively participates. Then again didn't locals say LE had been showing up to his classes as well, perhaps as a protectionism mechanism?

Why does the affair ball always seem to jump back into the court of ONLY MB?

BB/MT only told us one side of the story when LE went to confront BB about the affair and MT heard him say I forgave her for that. (He likes to forgive a lot) But we don't hear is the other side of the conversation what LE said to him about the affair he was having. I posted this earlier that LE said they found evidence of affairs on both their phones and conversations about their financial struggles on both their phones.

And as pet of the CG formula, the top trainers sell the same bunk earning potential to those they sign up to also become trainers and change their financial lives! . Maybe MB had finNally come to realize what a sham it is, stopped going to the gym as a form of protest, and was prepared to expose the whole sham - perhaps AT agreed although he was a newbie and still actively participates. Then again didn't locals say LE had been showing up to his classes as well, perhaps as a protectionism mechanism?
Wasn't AT a CG "intern" up until April 18th when he was starting a new camp as "trainer" in the town? From the article on the class action suit, the interns were not paid for all their hard work during their internship. Were there any other interns working with Missy that did not become trainers?

I posted this earlier that LE said they found evidence of affairs on both their phones and conversations about their financial struggles on both their phones.

Sorry, but that is not accurate. You are making things up that LE really didn't say definitively, so your conclusions are somewhere between shaky and flat wrong. We've actually parsed their words before in this forum.

All that we can say for sure from LE's words is that LE found evidence of at least one "relationship" outside the marriage. They didn't say an "affair" happened. They didn't say definitively they found more than one relationship had occurred. And they didn't say both BB and MB were necessarily doing whatever it was they were indicating.

I can't even pretend to understand KS's actions. I have no idea why she does what she does. Why would KS go on national television and air her deceased SIL's dirty laundry? And if that isn't enough, why would KS talk about MB's affair when Missy has two children old enough to find and watch the interview online? I would love to be able to explain her, but I can't.

I can explain her.. but not here. (TOS) But I will say, that was one one the cruelest things KS could have said to skew the wonderful memories those children had with their Mom. I hope MB's children follow along her footsteps and become role models for women that want to transform their bodies and minds into trained, strong and willful women, and not be puppets!

It is late. The circular bickering is beginning again. Time to take a break. Get some rest or discuss another case for the night. This thread is closed. It will reopen tomorrow.

UPDATE: The forum has been very active with breaking cases and moderation staff has been very busy staying on top of those. There has been no new news on this case for quite some time. This thread has remained closed as a result. Tricia will be along at some point to review the thread and determine when it should reopen.

Thank you for your patience.

tlcya

Update

Tricia has reviewed the recent threads and the decision has been made to close the discussion threads until we have more breaking news. We have communicated with LE and have been assured they are working this case and are pursuing legitimate leads. Sadly, justice doesn't always come swiftly. We understand the frustration.

This decision was not made lightly. A LOT of thought was put into it. Unfortunately, there has been no "news" or official updates by either LE or MSM for several months. As a result, the threads have evolved into rehashing the same old stuff and, consequently, developed into tiresome, non-productive circular arguments creating dissension among those with differing opinions.

Moderators are very busy with fast breaking cases in other areas where there IS active news. Despite common perception, a role of a moderator is to be a facilitator..a helper who guides and adds clarity; not a referee who comes in blowing whistles in an attempt to diffuse escalating arguments between members with differing opinions and, ultimately, issue TOs.

No one more than the staff wants real NEWS leading to an arrest of the person responsible for the murder of Missy Bevers. We are as invested in this case as everyone else.

The Media Links thread (linked here) will remain open. That is as long as it is respected as a "Media Links - ***NO DISCUSSION***" thread. Should that become infected with discussion, then we will be forced issue TOs for not respecting the parameters.

PLEASE ALERT ANY BREAKING NEWS LINKS so that the Mods/Admins will be able to review quickly and make decisions as whether it warrants re-opening a new thread.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. We hope this is short term and LE makes significant progress quickly in their investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne