Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im assuming all phones from family members both mobile and land have been forensically examined.

If BR acted alone he'd need not to inform another. HMM

Yeah they probably took a look at VR's phone.

Im talking about the generalised area that some one screen grabbed from channel 10 news. Encompassing Sunbury, Melton, Gisbourne. Those areas are indicative of the murder having taken place moreso in Diggers Rest.

The more recent suggestion looking in Toolern Vale specifically does have some open areas, but also a large area between Black Hill Road and the Gisbourne-Melton Rd which is a green wedge, there is also alot of nooks and crannies running along Yangardook creek that supplies areas of concealment also.....actually lots of choices ...even during daylight.

I've been looking at sites in that general area too, due to the ability to travel by car on back roads from Digger's Rest to Gisborne via Toolern Vale. It would make more sense than to drive along the Calder trying to find a site (what with traffic cameras, etc). I've been looking for sites with easy vehicular access; not where someone would have to walk a long distance from a parked car on the side of the road (even if it's a back road, it would be noticed by some passers-by).

Yeah they probably took a look at VR's phone.

Wouldn't say he up to speed on these things, i wont discriminate by age which would be wrong.

VR- I bet your been told by your mates to shut it.

When you get home from shopping, check out Puggle's phrase that I was referring to.

" ....statistically the murder has taken place in Diggers Rest...not Avondale Heights"

I got the impression that, statistically, that means the murder (if one occurred) took place in the countryside, not at home - which is what I statistically am questioning. Not the placement of the remains. I agree that the domestically-deceased person is generally moved elsewhere. And that it is generally within 20 kms of the crime scene, and could be as little as 1.5 km in the countryside.

ETA: But then again, I am looking at this strictly from a domestic murder situation, which is my belief. If it was a non-domestic murder situation, maybe those stats do apply. In domestic murder, I believe they are more frequently murdered at home, so the geo-forensics would come 2nd to that imo.

Gotcha SA.

Thanks. Maybe generally speaking. But I think stats bear out that a domestic murder generally occurs in the home. That's all. :)

Yeah sorry SA I think I confuse people sometimes...even myself lol...

Yes 100% stats on domestic murder ..... the murder normally happens within the home.

That was not what I was meaning .....

I was meaning more a disposal site and stats that have gone along with travelling distances taking into account things such as terrain including accessability - rivers streams etc, roads with Cameras (like bo suggested), areas that present greatest possibility versas routes that don't. ...more importantly how those areas or who rather those areas relate better to or within a POI daily activity or "comfort zone"

Hope Im making sense...

Just saying statistically if the police are looking in those areas around the circumference of Gisbourne, Bacchus Marsh, Melton .... then the zone is more indicative to her having been murdered in Diggers Rest, rather than Avondale Heights.

Its not an exact science though..... so alot is guess work.
Im also basing it on the facts that we have been presented .... such as the time frames for travelling... to fit in

But then again the time frames we have been given could all be bogus too....

The alternative is that BR has deliberately tried to set up his son .....
Or Enlisted his son to help him dispose of a body....
I don't IMO believe its either of those two options....

So the only other thing I could come up with is AR has accidentally killed Karen and Borce has helpt in a coverup, it for me at least explains AR rants...... this is to shift blame and guilt onto Borce .... almost like saying, look what happened because of you being a coward...this is your fault, I wished Id never met you etc...

A great way to manipulate your father into sharing the burden of guilt for what had happened.

We have heard no one that ever came forward and said there were problems in the marriage apart from AR
We have had family (Chris) saying basically AR used and abused Borce and Karens Generosity
We know they showed great patience in having taking him in ...on and and off till tne age of 27, even with drug issues..
We know Borce visted him in prison...
We have heard of Karens Kind and caring nature...

I've been looking at sites in that general area too, due to the ability to travel by car on back roads from Digger's Rest to Gisborne via Toolern Vale. It would make more sense than to drive along the Calder trying to find a site (what with traffic cameras, etc). I've been looking for sites with easy vehicular access; not where someone would have to walk a long distance from a parked car on the side of the road (even if it's a back road, it would be noticed by some passers-by).

The Sunbury landfill site is up that way too. Near Diggers Rest and Gisborne . Accessible off the Calder. But probs too many people around.

The Sunbury landfill site is up that way too. Near Diggers Rest and Gisborne . Accessible off the Calder. But probs too many people around.

Yes it is 1968. I have been concentrating on bodies of water as that's where police have been searching recently. Also, they put out a call to locals last week, through their regional newspaper, to check their properties for any 'signs of disturbance':

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-4&p=12767986#post12767986

Could be, as Puggle says, police may also be considering a shallow burial site. The locals will know, especially if they have cattle grazing there; they get 'spooked' by death.

Yeah sorry SA I think I confuse people sometimes...even myself lol...

Yes 100% stats on domestic murder ..... the murder normally happens within the home.

That was not what I was meaning .....

I was meaning more a disposal site and stats that have gone along with travelling distances taking into account things such as terrain including accessability - rivers streams etc, roads with Cameras (like bo suggested), areas that present greatest possibility versas routes that don't. ...more importantly how those areas or who rather those areas relate better to or within a POI daily activity or "comfort zone"

Hope Im making sense...

Just saying statistically if the police are looking in those areas around the circumference of Gisbourne, Bacchus Marsh, Melton .... then the zone is more indicative to her having been murdered in Diggers Rest, rather than Avondale Heights.

Its not an exact science though..... so alot is guess work.
Im also basing it on the facts that we have been presented .... such as the time frames for travelling... to fit in

But then again the time frames we have been given could all be bogus too....

The alternative is that BR has deliberately tried to set up his son .....
Or Enlisted his son to help him dispose of a body....
I don't IMO believe its either of those two options....

So the only other thing I could come up with is AR has accidentally killed Karen and Borce has helpt in a coverup, it for me at least explains AR rants...... this is to shift blame and guilt onto Borce .... almost like saying, look what happened because of you being a coward...this is your fault, I wished Id never met you etc...

A great way to manipulate your father into sharing the burden of guilt for what had happened.

We have heard no one that ever came forward and said there were problems in the marriage apart from AR
We have had family (Chris) saying basically AR used and abused Borce and Karens Generosity
We know they showed great patience in having taking him in ...on and and off till tne age of 27, even with drug issues..
We know Borce visted him in prison...
We have heard of Karens Kind and caring nature...

I understand what you mean. I speak 'Puggle' :)

I agree with your scenario too but keep doing your workout as we might both have to streak across the thread yet.

Yes it is 1968. I have been concentrating on bodies of water as that's where police have been searching recently. Also, they put out a call to locals last week, through their regional newspaper, to check their properties for any 'signs of disturbance':

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-Vic-29-June-2016-4&p=12767986#post12767986

Eyes out on the ground!

Could be, as Puggle says, police may also be considering a shallow burial site. The locals will know, especially if they have cattle grazing there; they get 'spooked' by death.

Eyes out on the ground!

BBL

I hate to steal your piggy avatar thunder TGY .........But I just couldn't resist.

Ahhh feeling lazy..... does anyone have a link to cell towers in the areas of interest or a link to interactive map of towers for the region.?

Having a funny feeling this is going to come down to phone records of Borce and Anthony for the 28th and 29th....

The leak of the phone pings for Karens phone and Borce's phone ping is just a small glimpse of what they have..... they probably have it all by now...

'Check your properties'; police plead for public help in missing Karen Ristevski case
Tammy Mills
The Age
August 25 2016

'Police investigating the suspicious disappearance of Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski have broadened their search to country Victoria.

Missing persons squad detectives are focusing their efforts on a "rural area" north-west of Melbourne, acting Sergeant Melissa Seach said on Thursday.

"Investigators are appealing for anyone that resides in this area to consider checking their properties for any changes or any suspicious activity since the disappearance of Karen," Sergeant Search said.

Police would not disclose a specific location, but the focus is on country areas, rather than the outer suburbs of the city.'

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/c...ing-karen-ristevski-case-20160825-gr0u58.html

Ahhh feeling lazy..... does anyone have a link to cell towers in the areas of interest or a link to interactive map of towers for the region.?

Having a funny feeling this is going to come down to phone records of Borce and Anthony for the 28th and 29th....

The leak of the phone pings for Karens phone and Borce's phone ping is just a small glimpse of what they have..... they probably have it all by now...

Puggle, I've just been looking for an interactive cell tower map. This is a good one.

https://oztowers.com/Home/Query

i wouldnt say so yet.

Maybe working towards that but its an expanse of land.

A screen grab showing the various cell towers in the Gisborne/Diggers Rest area. The different colours denote the various carriers.

Click on image to enlarge.

Attachments

• Mobile Phone tower map.jpg
    Mobile Phone tower map.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 44
This moment still bothers me. Others here see it differently.

It's not only the look of disdain Borce gave to the reporter it's the 'instant knowing' reaction Sarah had.

She knew her father would respond this way, the hand on his chest as if to say 'please no dad not now'.
She 'knew' to quickly get him away before anything developed.

I've seen it before with children and wives from a volatile relative.

attachment.php

Agree TGY - this is a very significant screen shot. I'm still about 5 pages behind catching up but just wanted to say another way of looking at this body language could be an instinctual reaction to protect (often seen in parents protecting their children or animals protecting their offspring - standing between their offspring and a potential threat). What she may be feeling she needs to protect him from who knows. Could be she is trying to protect him from accusations, or she suspects or knows something about what happened to her Mum and his involvement. But this is only another way to look at it - TGY is on the money with the possibility she is neutralising her father too.

A screen grab showing the various cell towers in the Gisborne/Diggers Rest area. The different colours denote the various carriers.

Click on image to enlarge.

Thanks Makara. Now we could do with a map of mobile phone black spots in the area. I'll just bet that most of the area bounded by the Calder, Digger's Rest-Coimadai, Gisborne-Melton and Couangalt Roads has plenty of them.

i wouldnt say so yet.

Maybe working towards that but its an expanse of land.

Ahhh Unit don't be too sure. If they have leaked...well someone has....the pings from her phone and his...you can bet they have the rest of the data that goes along with it. This is just a bejeeby moment to put the wind up the POI.

The link Makara has supplied gives a break down of cell towers working within the area that includes the zones all the way down south to Melton.

It also breaks down the cell towers in to who uses the towers, with Telstra, vodaphone and Optus being the main operaters.

All police need to know is who her service provider is...... if we are already being given the information of where one ping come from from her phone, they will also know which service provider she went through.

Not all providers utilise the same towers at all points..... so if they focus on a specific area around Toolern Vale.....ya can bet they know alot more than whats been provided to the public so far.

So far I have identified two towers that would ping in that Toolern Vale area...meaning even if she was in diggers rest her phone may also randomly hit a tower in Toolern Vale...... a phone will hit any tower within a 14km radius, thats connected to her service provider....and not always necessarily the closest one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home