GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly the defense here wants to distract the jury with a mysterious boogeyman. That's true. And there are lots of bad people out there in the world to pick from, and try to cast the blame on.

But
- EA was the last person she was ever seen with,
- he lied to everyone about where she went and what he did after they left the apartment and what he did that night,
- he did not go straight home after reaching the garage, as he claimed,
- evidence shows that after the garage they were both in his car, here and there,
- at some point he put her IN HIS TRUNK, and
- she was never seen or heard from again.

I think what happened is glaringly obvious and imo this is going to be a fairly easy guilty verdict for the jury to make.

But, his behavior could be explained if he was a victim too. They could have met up with someone dangerous. Maybe, he was scared. He couldn't tell the truth because of threats made on his life/loved ones lives? She was in his trunk--do we know who put her there? Are we 100% certain he put her there?

This is how a juror might think, that's all. And without HF testifying that drugs did not play a role in this and he was not involved, then I am not sure what kind of holes that may leave in what you think is a solid theory.

Valerie Wigglesworth ‏@vlwigg 26m26 minutes ago
Detective testifies that Morris' consent is withdrawn sometime between leaving garage and exiting SRT toll road #arochitrial

@vlwigg did they establish which SRT exit he took?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX It's being referenced in questions by defense but records not entered yet. General area is around Custer Road #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 3m3 minutes ago
Judge granted brief recess to allow defense to have a "tactical" discussion with client #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
Judge says if def persists on questioning about sex aslt, he will allow test. about Arochi's use of strangulation during sex #arochitrial

Latest story about trial to air on @KRLD #arochitrial

I have to say, I'm not sure why the DEFENSE is going down this line of inquiry.

Maybe they both drunk and had sex? He did his kinky stuff and she threw up and choked died and he freaked? only think I can figure so far. JMHO

Maybe they both drunk and had sex? He did his kinky stuff and she threw up and choked died and he freaked? only think I can figure so far. JMHO

Or maybe they are trying to show they have nothing to hide? I have no clue.

ETA: ok, after re-reading tweets, I think they were just trying to establish that there is no proof of sexual assault. But, that opens doors to a case that's not admissible because they used the word "zero" which is too absolute?

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago
Gore will NOT pursue the sexual assault questioning. That will keep the door shut on that matter. #arochitrial

Recess over, defense chooses not to continue down this line of questioning. #arochitrial

Judge granted brief recess to allow defense to have a "tactical" discussion with client #arochitrial

Judge says if def persists on questioning about sex aslt, he will allow test. about Arochi's use of strangulation during sex #arochitrial

Latest story about trial to air on @KRLD #arochitrial

Chris JoseVerified account ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 3m3 minutes ago
Det. Benzick: kidnapping did not happen in garage. Happened after Christina Morris got in the vehicle #arochitrial @NBCDFW

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago
Jury back and trial resumes. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Detective testifies that he believes kidnapping happened after Morris got in Arochi's Camaro #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 4m4 minutes ago
Benzick: kidnapping happened after Morris got in the vehicle #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 50s50 seconds ago
Benzick: unaware of any other video of Arochi's car leaving the Shops at Legacy. #arochitrial

WTH?? Can someone tweet that reporter and ask about he said they had picture. This reporter saying this:

@vlwigg can you confirm is CM was seen in the camero at the bishop stoplight? Someone else reported that, needed clarifying. #arochitrial

‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX Surveillance video quality very poor. No way to see inside Camaro from video. She is NOT visible. #arochitrial

WTH?? Can someone tweet that reporter and ask about he said they had picture. This reporter saying this:

@vlwigg can you confirm is CM was seen in the camero at the bishop stoplight? Someone else reported that, needed clarifying. #arochitrial

‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX Surveillance video quality very poor. No way to see inside Camaro from video. She is NOT visible. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Picking back up with Det testimony about path Arochi took when it was believed Morris was in his car @Fox4 #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Detective testifies Arochi accesses cell tower at 4:56 am on Granite Pkway near Shops of Legacy then at 5:32 am by Allen home #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: believes Arochi was home in Allen by 5:32am based on his cell phone data @Fox4 #ArochiTrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 39s40 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: says it's possible Arochi could have been home before 5:32am when phone data is used @FOX4 #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 34s35 seconds ago
Benzick: Now going over county lines. I think this plays into venue. Where did Morris withdraw consent and was it in CC? #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 44s45 seconds ago
Defense asks where Denton County line is, pointing out border within a few miles of Shops at Legacy to the west #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 33s33 seconds ago
One of the elements of the case that prosecutors must prove is that crime occurred in Collin County #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Detective testifies he believes Morris was not OK to drive that night when she left Plano apartment #arochitrial

Hello, they are close together. Spring creek is the next exit off 121 from nfm. I work in an office and take that spring creek exit to get there. Spring creek and then legacy going 121 north.

I don't know how else to ask, but directly. There's no snarkiness; I'm genuinely curious:
What does Nebraska Furniture Mart have to do with CM's disappearance? Did I miss something?

*I took out the map for brevity.

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 40s41 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: Morris declined offer from a friend to driver her home to FW. @FOX4 #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 39s40 seconds ago
Benzick on the kidnapping: "my belief is based on the totality of evidence." #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago
Benzick: Christina Morris's walk in the videos did not show signs of intoxication #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 59s60 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: nothing to indicate by Morris walk in surveillance video that she was intoxicated. Seemed normal @FOX4 #arochitrial

@vlwigg so it's just the detectives theory. I thought she was visibly seen in his vehicle.

‏@vlwigg

.@*advertiser censored* There is no evidence of anyone seeing her in car. There is no video that shows her in car #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
.@*advertiser censored* There is no video showing Morris in car. Video very poor quality. You can't see inside car at all #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: initiated investigation into green Kia Soul from parking garage at 4:08am. Kia made several passes @FOX4 #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 2m2 minutes ago
Benzick said according to the videos, the way Arochi and Morris was walking looked "normal" #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 45s45 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: thought Kia Soul could be Uber...consistent with cab service activity. Driver never IDed @FOX4 #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 59s59 seconds ago
Prosecutor asks Benzick about green Kia Soul, often mentioned by defense. Says it seemed consistent with behavior of cab driver #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member