Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding trafficking...all I can say is that it would be the best possible news, IF they can find her. Since the two trucks were traveling together, one driver with his family, it almost seems more likely than murder that the two drivers made a little extra money on the side selling Jenny to a trafficker. If the two drivers split the proceeds, there's no incentive for anyone in the driver's family to say anything. Would the driver who picked up Jenny pull off the road to rape and murder her while the other driver waited, and hope the whole family would be quiet (assuming they knew what was happening)? Certainly possible, but what incentive do they have to stay quiet? Money or family connection. It would be interesting to know if these two drivers are related. I'm just trying hard to make a case for trafficking rather than murder, because I'm hoping beyond hope that Jenny is alive.

On the other hand, I would think the driver would want to get as much money as possible from Jenny's ATM before doing anything to her. That her ATM card has not been used to access her account tells me that she strongly resisted and the driver knew she was worthless to him, and too dangerous to traffic. Sigh. Back to square one...the murder scenario. I hate this!

Thanks for the kind words.

IMO with my experience of trafficking in the us, she's too old to traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only 'experience' I have with trafficking is what I read about it online. Below is a link to some info and statistics on trafficking in the US. My feeling is that Jenny is intelligent and strong willed, possibly not the type of personality that traffickers desire.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/press/cshti0810pr.cfm
"Among the confirmed incidents, sex trafficking victims were overwhelmingly female (94 percent), compared to confirmed labor trafficking victims (68 percent female). About 13 percent of confirmed sex trafficking victims were 25 or older, while more than half (62 percent) of the confirmed labor trafficking victims were 25 or older."

Seconding that! :)

Lol. I third that motion.

Btw. This thread is rocking and rolling. Thanks guys.

Now side note. If the truck was sold; This means the company knows which of the 2 were driving that particular truck which was later sold.

So has the witnesses pointed to said driver and say thats him?

Now selling a company truck is mostly a corporate decision and not lower management.

So my thoughts for now is that said driver was a owner-operater and decided to sell his truck.

But it should be easy to track the buyer down.

Btw. When is the phone records and gps of Jenny is going to be vetted?

Because what if she was actually headed somewhere else to meet another couch surfer closer to the resort. And what if she made it there but never left.

So I want to see the drivers phone and gps records plus Jennys as well. Jmo.

Love you guys.

Until I hear any of this info about GPS etc from an independent source like a journalist I am taking it all with a big grain of salt. Also confused about his difficulty in securing a freelance writer to write a press release, which he first mentioned nearly a month ago. I write press releases all the time for clients and only charge like $100 or less and usually turn them around within 24 hours. Of course, I need two things from a client in order to proceed: 1) CLEAR communication of what they want included and 2) upfront payment if it's someone I've never worked with before. So maybe those two things are why he can't get a press release written. ;)

Hope this isn't considered victim blaming. I am simultaneously sad for what JR is going through, scared for Jenny, AND skeptical and befuddled by how JR has handled certain things all at once, as I suspect many of us are.

Another thing- while I agree that some of the things posted in this thread would be hurtful for JR to read, if I was in his position I would develop a thick skin and read any and all info that could possibly help or spark new ideas. My hurt feelings would not matter. Finding my wife would.

snipped for brevity:
Btw. When is the phone records and gps of Jenny is going to be vetted?
Because what if she was actually headed somewhere else to meet another couch surfer closer to the resort. And what if she made it there but never left.

So good to see you again, Dex, and your great insights! We've missed you.

I had saved this info a while back, and I'll present it here as it may be relevant to your thoughts regarding Couchsurfers:

Way back on HFJ I saw this post by JR on the HFJ page (April 27 at 1:01pm), which shows Jenny's intent to remain in Cancun and couchsurf after her time with JR in Cancun. It was supposed to be for "3 Nights Accepted: Wed, 20 Apr, 2016-Sat, 23 Apr, 2016." A commenter (ZG) under this post messaged the host for information. ZG reported what the host said: That Jenny made the request to couchsurf with him on or about Apr 10. He accepted, but Jenny never confirmed the stay with him after that. The host said she was in Oaxaca at the time of the request, and that she was going to Cuba on Apr 23.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/60459...8:tl_objid.606462599528788#footer_action_list

JR showed a CS picture here. What I'm not sure of is if the picture is from Jenny's CS account, for the page where she was supposed to click to confirm her stay? Or is it the host's page? If Jenny's, then that would mean JR was able to access her CS account. And if he can access it, he would know about any other arrangements she made with other hosts, which I don't recall him saying.

My only question is. Why isn't he protesting in San Diego if that's where the trucking companies headquarters is located? HQ is usually where you will subpoena the corporate entities to take charge of handing over company information.

So Lilibet may be right. Jr doesn't need Mexico as much for now.

He can simply file a civil suit against them on this side and hope they force the underlinings to hand over everything.

But I'm sure their lawyers will subpoena Jennys and Jrs communications as well to make sure that they are not being duped for lawsuit purposes.

But in all honesty. If what Jr is saying is true; Then he should have no problem showing the U.S courts enough probable cause to force HQ to hand over everything and everyone. Jmo.

So hopefully he takes advantage while possibly getting more U S help and media coverage. Jmo.

snipped for brevity:

So good to see you again, Dex, and your great insights! We've missed you.

I had saved this info a while back, and I'll present it here as it may be relevant to your thoughts regarding Couchsurfers:

Way back on HFJ I saw this post by JR on the HFJ page (April 27 at 1:01pm), which shows Jenny's intent to remain in Cancun and couchsurf after her time with JR in Cancun. It was supposed to be for "3 Nights Accepted: Wed, 20 Apr, 2016-Sat, 23 Apr, 2016." A commenter (ZG) under this post messaged the host for information. ZG reported what the host said: That Jenny made the request to couchsurf with him on or about Apr 10. He accepted, but Jenny never confirmed the stay with him after that. The host said she was in Oaxaca at the time of the request, and that she was going to Cuba on Apr 23.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/60459...8:tl_objid.606462599528788#footer_action_list

JR showed a CS picture here. What I'm not sure of is if the picture is from Jenny's CS account, for the page where she was supposed to click to confirm her stay? Or is it the host's page? If Jenny's, then that would mean JR was able to access her CS account. And if he can access it, he would know about any other arrangements she made with other hosts, which I don't recall him saying.

Thanks SP for that great find. Btw. I missed you guys too.

Btw.

Can someone ask Jonathan which of the 2 drivers did his witness point out?

Especially since we know the drivers and the truck that was sold. Plus we know their gps was off for 8 hrs.

Plus we know he had witnesses and a description of the driver since May.

So can someone ask Jr which driver is his witness pointing out.

He has nothing to lose by having people sleuth that particular driver.

Maybe someone can say that the driver that is mentioned is a known trafficker and he is involved in several other cases.

Idk.

But why does JR knows and leaks so much very slowly.

But he still acts like he doesn't know which one of these drivers are suspects.

Btw.

Especially since we know the drivers and the truck that was sold. Plus we know their gps was off for 8 hrs.

Maybe someone can say that the driver that is mentioned is a known trafficker and he is involved in several other cases.

Idk.

I think JR leaves most of the sleuthing to his PI and perhaps doesn't know which driver is the one Jenny rode with. It kind of floored me when he didn't know what kind of GPS is on the trucks, and it's right on the Kogar website. However, he's got a lot he's juggling and he pays the PI to have that kind of information, which he indicated the PI did. I imagine the PI knows which driver Jenny rode with and is conducting the kind of investigation you describe, Dex. JR probably has to keep quiet about some things, but of course, we want it all right now!!

Welcome back! :D

My only question is. Why isn't he protesting in San Diego if that's where the trucking companies headquarters is located? HQ is usually where you will subpoena the corporate entities to take charge of handing over company information.

So Lilibet may be right. Jr doesn't need Mexico as much for now.

He can simply file a civil suit against them on this side and hope they force the underlinings to hand over everything.

But I'm sure their lawyers will subpoena Jennys and Jrs communications as well to make sure that they are not being duped for lawsuit purposes.

But in all honesty. If what Jr is saying is true; Then he should have no problem showing the U.S courts enough probable cause to force HQ to hand over everything and everyone. Jmo.

So hopefully he takes advantage while possibly getting more U S help and media coverage. Jmo.

[FONT=&quot]It's the tracking company, Qualcomm, that is headquartered in San Diego. This is the company that the Kugar trucks are tracked with and that JR has said he would need to get the data from. From JR's Facebook post: "We can only get the true GPS data from the actual GPS company, and Corona nor the police have given us access." https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

It is not a certainty that Qualcomm headquarters will by able to supply the missing 8 hours, but we are hoping they will be able to procure and supply it. They own the satellite communication network.

Also from JR's Facebook post: "The GPS data that Kugar supplied shows tracking information every 5 minutes EXCEPT for the day that Jenny Chen went missing (8 hours of data was deleted from the system)". That the trucking company still has this data is a good thing, and it is important that JR get this data as well, because even though 8 hours are missing, the data might still provide valuable clues. I suggested sending a Spoliation Letter to all companies involved in order to preserve any and all surviving data/evidence. (I don't know if a spoliation letter is an excepted instrument in Mexico, but it is in the US).[/FONT]

Btw.

Idk.

Great suggestion. I don't know what the legality of that is...making a person's name public for that purpose. I know that the police can do it when they are looking for the public's help in locating someone.

Great suggestion. I don't know what the legality of that is...making a person's name public for that purpose. I know that the police can do it when they are looking for the public's help in locating someone.

Please check the latest posts on the HFJ Facebook site. I don't know the Websleuths posting rules well, so will leave it to those of you who do to post the relevant info here. It looks like the driver's name is now made public (by JR) as well as other info.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

Please check the latest posts on the HFJ Facebook site. I don't know the Websleuths posting rules well, so will leave it to those of you who do to post the relevant info here. It looks like the driver's name is now made public (by JR) as well as other info.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/helpfindjenny/

Here's a link to the press release. I haven't finished reading it yet and will comment later.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/pr...3EKGW7BB0EKfmMOEYT2hFzeqD3ia29hBIN9_0rLYag7Hg

Here's the link to the driver's activity.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/KU...vPIUe5vM0Bn-pMccEyqinHNMB_PxRsa_dsYE6INzQkzCw

I came in to post the Facebook info but saw webant beat me to it. Are we allowed to link FB info here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here's a link to the press release. I haven't finished reading it yet and will comment later.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/pr...3EKGW7BB0EKfmMOEYT2hFzeqD3ia29hBIN9_0rLYag7Hg

Here's the link to the driver's activity.

https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/file/KU...vPIUe5vM0Bn-pMccEyqinHNMB_PxRsa_dsYE6INzQkzCw

Thanks Lilibet. I tried to download but the file wants permission to access my contacts and pics and media on my phone before opening. So I decided against it.

Couldn't he just had copy and paste a pdf to his Facebook page withoutthe need for download.

Anyways. I will wait. Thanks again.

Hard to read on a phone. I'll peek and do some conversions into miles/hours and map this when I get home.

Here is the text of the press release. Very detailed. I would like to see major proof-reading before it's published. This is from the link I posted earlier.

Search for Jenny Chen
Strange inconsistencies in provided information by Suspects and their employers.

On around May 15th, after exhaustive and unsuccessful search for witnesses and clues in South East Oaxaca, Mexico, my private investigator finally found a break in the case. Multiple witnesses at a dangerous truck crossing called Lagunas Crossing came forward and identified Jenny and explained her last sighting.
Early morning on April 12th 2016, Jenny arrived at Lagunas crossing from Oaxaca by hitching a ride with a cement mixer. A shop keeper, who is also a witness was kind enough to welcome Jenny into their home to stay the night. Jenny only had 40 peso’s and was in the need of a bank ATM. The next morning, Jenny showered, and ate with the shop keeper’s family. My wife had stated that she was on her way to Cancun, and needed to be there by the 15th of April. The shopkeeper had arranged a ride for her with someone who she trusted.
After several hours of waiting Jenny became impatient and decided to go out to the road and hold up a “CANCUN” sign. Knowing my wife’s stubbornness, this was accurate. After a while of waiting, a truck with the Corona logos’ pulled up on the opposite side of the street, the driver and Jenny had a brief conversation, and Jenny was convinced to get in the truck. Again, Jenny’s first order of business was to make it to a bank ATM. She never made it, according to her bank records and the cards that she had been using the entire trip.
Once hearing this information, I immediately flew to Mexico and met with these witnesses. They showed me a pad of paper that Jenny was teaching the family Chinese writing, in which Jenny had written her name. There is no doubt Jenny was there on April 12th. I asked the witnesses what they thought happened; they stated “the driver meant to bring harm to Jenny”.
That was almost five months ago.
After hearing the witness’s testimonies, we immediately contacted the police and tried to reach Corona. The first contact was a Corona security official referred by my PI’s contacts. Once contacted, the individual acknowledged the situation and promised immediate action. Almost 6 days later, nothing happened, and the security official never returned calls. Finally he was reached, and stated “if you keep bothering me, you can try on your own”. This arrogance inspired me to launch a multinational social campaign to get Corona Modelo’s attention, and it did, after three weeks of trying. After another couple weeks of back and forth, and allot of anger on my end, Corona finally reached out and offered support in the investigation.
Corona stated that they contact several truck companies to haul their beverages throughout Mexico, and refereed me to one in particular; Kugar. Corona initially provided GPS coordinates to the authorities and to my PI.

I flew down to Mexico to meet with the police, Corona and the truck companies in June 24th, 1½ months after the witness sightings. This is a summary of that trip:
• The initial prosecutor’s team went to interview the two truck drivers from Kugar (Truck Company) these were drivers who were in the area that Jenny was picked up. The first driver said he was in a convoy with another driver, and he could not “was with his family” so it was impossible to fit Jenny in his cab. This was accepted by the police, and they moved on to random Chinese girl sightings throughout Southeast Mexico. They advised me to move the investigation to Veracruz, where there was a sighting by another truck driver at a tool booth. Of course, the video evidence did not corroborate this story. At this point, I felt the police in Oaxaca wanted me “out of their hair”.
• The meeting with Corona was very productive. Corona showed and eagerness to help, they were kind and supportive. They introduced me to the truck company’s management representatives and they also appeared to want to help. The transport company representatives told me that according to their GPS records, neither driver one stopped at the area where Jenny was picked up. Also if they did stop, (even if the engine was running, there would be a GPS alert. This is due to the amount of truck robberies in this area. The company will know if something is wrong of the truck takes an unscheduled stop. This is inconsistent with one truck driver’s testimony that accepted that he stopped and waited for 15 minutes in that crossing.
• I also hired an attorney, Everado Moreno who assisted in escalating the case to a special task force with a new prosecutor.
Everything has stalled since then.

This is what we have discovered:
- The name of the suspect Corona trucks contracted company is KUGAR
• http://www.kugar.com.mx/
- We have two drivers who were driving in the time an area that Jenny disappeared. They said they were in a convoy, and one claims he was driving with his family; but the GPS shows there were not in convoy.
- It seems to me that one driver is covering the other and they have both initially refused polygraph tests.
- The GPS data that Kugar supplied shows tracking information every 5 minutes EXCEPT for the day that Jenny Chen went missing (8 hours of data was deleted from the system) of one truck.
- The truck that is most likely used to pick up Jenny was just sold when my investigator tried to go to inspect. See below GPS Data
• -We can only get the true GPS data from the actual GPS company, and Corona nor the police have given us access.
- The police promised to attempt to polygraph the drivers 40 days ago and 20 days after my 5th visit. Nothing has happened.
• I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I absolutely feel like I am getting the run around from ALL involved parties

I've tried to copy the GPS spreadsheet to the thread unsuccessfully. If anyone else can do it, please do. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme