Page1.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Page2.jpg
    Page2.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 121
  • Page3.jpg
    Page3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 114
I've tried to copy the GPS spreadsheet to the thread unsuccessfully. If anyone else can do it, please do. Thanks!!
Here are images of the three pages. I intended to map the routes with time stamps and such, but I ended up having to work tonight. If no one happens to map it by tomorrow night, I'll aim to do it then. Here are the three pages:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 121
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 117
I bow down to you Webant and GigTu!!! Great work!! :tyou:

Let the analysis begin.

Larger more detailed map via URL below (missing GPS data area).
attachment.php

Matías Romero Avendano to Santa María del Mar - Oaxaca
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Mat...5e92b4d229!2m2!1d-94.8561111!2d16.2213888!3e0

This linked info gives a distance of 153 km via the toll route, 141 km via Hwy 185, while the truck GPS data shows 127 km (I see a number of 'Santa Marias' in the area). A long distance, possibly through an urban area, and reaching the sea. So many places to hide a body. It would be far better to have the actual GPS coordinates.

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 111
Hold up hold up.

On 4/12. The times don't state am or pm. So that gap on the 4/12 looks like 11am to 7pm.

But it priorly jumped from 2am to 8am.

Plus the time skips big on the 13th as well. So a court may not be convinced that this gps graph shows deceit on the drivers part. Jmo.

But hopefully JR can show us a better graph to explain what he thinks happen and when. Because there are probably big time gaps throughout the entire month if we went back far enough.

Idk

Sorry I double posted the images. I swear they didn't show up for me when I was loading my set (and I can't delete it, maybe a mod can remove the images out of my post).

Truck drivers are supposed to drive "x" many hours, then take "x" many hours of for sleep and such. I don't know the rules in Mexico, but if they are a California based company, they would have to keep a log up to date, which is subject to review by highway patrol at any time, for no reason, just 'cause.

Hopefully someone one can provide more insight on the gaps.

If witnesses saw Jenny talking to a driver, and others supposedly overheard their conversation, then they should also be able to provide a physical description of that driver(s).

I would like to know what type of truck this was. Was it your average beer truck size or one of those big Semi's with a sleeper?
I'm trying to figure out whether she was attacked in the truck itself, if she was. (Which is a fair speculation given what we know).
If the driver did attack her, I speculate it was close to where he picked her up.

If witnesses saw Jenny talking to a driver, and others supposedly overheard their conversation, then they should also be able to provide a physical description of that driver(s).

The press release skips the part about the atm attempt plus the driver description. Plus it doesn't say if Jenny walked across the street to the driver or if he walked across the street to her. It just says he pulled up on the opposite side of the street or so.

So how did the witness hear the conversation.

And it seems like the witness whom let her spend the night was the same witness that seen her go to the truck.

But it said the witness had gotten Jenny a ride but Jenny got tired of waiting for said ride and took her sign to go and hitchhike. Supposedly.

Idk. Anyways.

Larger more detailed map via URL below (missing GPS data area).
attachment.php

Matías Romero Avendano to Santa María del Mar - Oaxaca
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Mat...5e92b4d229!2m2!1d-94.8561111!2d16.2213888!3e0

This linked info gives a distance of 153 km via the toll route, 141 km via Hwy 185, while the truck GPS data shows 127 km (I see a number of 'Santa Marias' in the area). A long distance, possibly through an urban area, and reaching the sea. So many places to hide a body. It would be far better to have the actual GPS coordinates.

I'm confused about Matias Romero Avendano because the full name of the stop is Matias Romero Avendano Sayula de Aleman, Veracruz...not Oaxaca. Sayula de Aleman is where 185 meets 145D. I see the Matias Romero Avendano further south in Oaxaca on 185 also, but it's not in Veracruz.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x85ea040dd49d3e45:0x36bb7897bf5a2322

Also, the Santa Maria full listing is Oaxaca Juchitan de Zaragoza- Sta Maria Guienagita 2674 which is just north of Juchitan, not out on that spit of land.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/O...2!3m1!1s0x8595553aa2b0d937:0xb0f2df428f149e64

Apologies for not showing the actual maps. I'm terrible at that. But it appears to me that the truck left Sayula de Aleman in Veracruz at 11:30 a.m. which probably had it at Lagunas Crossing around 2:00 when I think Jenny was picked up IIRC. It wouldn't take until 7:15 p.m. to go to the address north of Juchitan I listed above. So whatever happened was between Lagunas crossing and north of Juchitan when the GPS started registering again.

I hope this makes sense. If I'm missing something about the place names, let me know.

I'm confused about Matias Romero Avendano because the full name of the stop is Matias Romero Avendano Sayula de Aleman, Veracruz...not Oaxaca. Sayula de Aleman is where 185 meets 145D. I see the Matias Romero Avendano further south in Oaxaca on 185 also, but it's not in Veracruz.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...2!3m1!1s0x85ea040dd49d3e45:0x36bb7897bf5a2322

Also, the Santa Maria full listing is Oaxaca Juchitan de Zaragoza- Sta Maria Guienagita 2674 which is just north of Juchitan, not out on that spit of land.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/O...2!3m1!1s0x8595553aa2b0d937:0xb0f2df428f149e64

Apologies for not showing the actual maps. I'm terrible at that. But it appears to me that the truck left Sayula de Aleman in Veracruz at 11:30 a.m. which probably had it at Lagunas Crossing around 2:00 when I think Jenny was picked up IIRC. It wouldn't take until 7:15 p.m. to go to the address north of Juchitan I listed above. So whatever happened was between Lagunas crossing and north of Juchitan when the GPS started registering again.

I hope this makes sense. If I'm missing something about the place names, let me know.

So his gps was cut off 3 hrs before getting near Jenny. Because a truck is not doing 100mph.

So maybe the gps just has flaws in certain areas.

I noticed two other 6 hr gaps or so. Now imagine seeing all of said drivers gps for 30days. Idk

I would like to know what type of truck this was. Was it your average beer truck size or one of those big Semi's with a sleeper?
I'm trying to figure out whether she was attacked in the truck itself, if she was. (Which is a fair speculation given what we know).
If the driver did attack her, I speculate it was close to where he picked her up.

It's a semi and looks like there is a sleeper. So she could easily have been attacked in the truck. :(

attachment.php

If you scroll down the page there's a photo of it with the trailer attached that shows it better.

http://www.kugar.com.mx/servicios_en.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 83
So his gps was cut off 3 hrs before getting near Jenny. Because a truck is not doing 100mph.

So maybe the gps just has flaws in certain areas.

I noticed two other 6 hr gaps or so. Now imagine seeing all of said drivers gps for 30days. Idk

I saw those gaps too. One looked like it might have been for sleep? I agree that it would be good to see thirty days of readings. It is puzzling why the GPS cut out so much earlier. Could this guy have been determined to pick up a girl and was planning ahead? Jenny was picked up near the Pemex truck stop and it's possible the driver knew he could find a "lady" there. Or, as you say, there could be flaws in the GPS in some places. But I'm not sure that's likely. And we don't really know if it was the driver or Kugar that disabled or later scrubbed the GPS. And who suddenly sold the truck...the driver or Kugar?

And the truck in question was "coincidentally" sold. What "odd" timing.
LE should find that truck, grab some luminol and get busy.

I saw those gaps too. One looked like it might have been for sleep? I agree that it would be good to see thirty days of readings. It is puzzling why the GPS cut out so much earlier. Could this guy have been determined to pick up a girl and was planning ahead? Jenny was picked up near the Pemex truck stop and it's possible the driver knew he could find a "lady" there. Or, as you say, there could be flaws in the GPS in some places. But I'm not sure that's likely. And we don't really know if it was the driver or Kugar that disabled or later scrubbed the GPS. And who suddenly sold the truck...the driver or Kugar?

I've reported my post #1022 to the Mods for removal, as it is a duplicate of Gigtu's post and they are back-to-back.

The three page 'GPS' report has 'date lines', where one day ends and the next begins, so even without the am and pm designators, it can be figured out. The 7hr 45min gap in question is between 11:30am and 7:14pm.

Did the driver receive a call that he was approaching a potential female pick-up, or was it just coincidence that the GPS was turned off soon before the truck met Jenny? Indeed was he planning to pick up a victim and Jenny just happened to be there? Or, is the missing data not due to the GPS in the truck being turned off, but something else?

Hopefully the missing data will be recovered and actual GPS coordinates for the entire log made available.

Phone records would be good to have as well.

Where is that truck and why has it not been checked by a forensic team?

I've reported my post #1022 to the Mods for removal, as it is a duplicate of Gigtu's post and they are back-to-back.

The three page 'GPS' report has 'date lines', where one day ends and the next begins, so even without the am and pm designators, it can be figured out. The 7hr 45min gap in question is between 11:30am and 7:14pm.

Did the driver receive a call that he was approaching a potential female pick-up, or was it just coincidence that the GPS was turned off soon before the truck met Jenny? Indeed was he planning to pick up a victim and Jenny just happened to be there? Or, is the missing data not due to the GPS in the truck being turned off, but something else?

Hopefully the missing data will be recovered and actual GPS coordinates for the entire log made available.

Phone records would be good to have as well.

Where is that truck and why has it not been checked by a forensic team?

But from Lilibets figurations. The gps was off 2 hours prior to being in the area of where Jenny was at.

Plus I doubt a company would make it easy for driver's to mess with the gps anytime they want. Especially when they are traveling through corrupt parts of Mexico with a truck load of beer.

But still. We would need to see the itinerary that the company had planned for the driver that day. And what time he made it to those stops. And was he late or early to those stops. Etc etc.

But Jr made it seem like the driver picked up Jenny and then turned off the gps. Which doesn't seem to be the case.

It looks to me like the truck GPS recording stops at 11:30 in Matias Romero Avendano. Have you found another place by that name in Veracruz and if yes, is it 127km from any of the Santa Marias in Oaxaca, or from Juchitan? When I google search 'Matias Romero Avendano Sayula de Aleman' all that comes up for me is the Matias Romero Avendano on the map that I posted.

The distance from Sayula de Aleman in Veracruz to Matias Romero Avedano is 130km. The distance, via Hwy 185, from Sayula de Aleman to Juchitan is 187km, which doesn't match the GPS log's 127km.

We need to get clarification on how to interpret the 'stop' or 'record points' in the GPS log. The record point 'Matias Romero Avendano - Sayula de Aleman' could mean some place between these two locations...a point known only to the trucking company. I wish we had the actual GPS coordinates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat