Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video]https://youtu.be/o9mnxZW-79I[/video]

I've listed to all the recordings available, but what I think it an important one is the one attached. I've just listened to it 5 times in a row, with the volume right up. It's just over 8 minutes of the night, in the lead up to where Tostee removed her to the balcony.

There is now way he can be found guilty of murder, nor manslaughter and I'm surprised it even got to court.

I am not convinced Tostee's attack happened inside the apartment.

Okay everyone. I know nothing when it comes to telescopes. But in this photo, where is the bracket everyone is talking about?

http://m.imgur.com/U5Vh4N9?r

Or in this image?

gDukQSC.jpg

Okay everyone. I know nothing when it comes to telescopes. But in this photo, where is the bracket everyone is talking about?

my son has telsecopes only big ones though, he thinks that one looks like a "spotting scope". He also just showed me the brackets for his scopes, they are very light . :moo:

I had expected that some forensic reconstruction of the telescope would take place since it is a significant part of the defence argument. But no. Wonder why it was just left up to the imagination of the jurors? Was the strategy to skip over any elaborate descripton so no one would notice there was a whole piece missing? Like a blunt instrument type of piece?

Let me go home, Just let me go home. I would but you have been a bad girl.
Metal screwing or unscrewing before he left the apartment. Any ideas??
imo
I was thinking about it a lot. May be something from the BDSM arsenal? Restraints, cuffs?

[video]https://youtu.be/o9mnxZW-79I[/video]

I've listed to all the recordings available, but what I think it an important one is the one attached. I've just listened to it 5 times in a row, with the volume right up. It's just over 8 minutes of the night, in the lead up to where Tostee removed her to the balcony.

There is now way he can be found guilty of murder, nor manslaughter and I'm surprised it even got to court.

Dude i have heard the thing in entirety and i think he deserves to go to prison.

I had expected that some forensic reconstruction of the telescope would take place since it is a significant part of the defence argument. But no. Wonder why it was just left up to the imagination of the jurors? Was the strategy to skip over any elaborate descripton so no one would notice there was a whole piece missing? Like a blunt instrument type of piece?

I think the telescope was in court as there were many mentions of who put it back together. I'm trying to find where that was said.

Or in this image?

gDukQSC.jpg

Sen Const Sheldon says there was also a bracket between the dining table and coffee table. Belonged to telescope. #tostee
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou Oct 11

Sen Const Sheldon says he conducted a search of Tostee's apartment and collected the telescope. It was on the coffee table.

We are now looking at photograph of a bulky metal bracket on the floor. Telescope on glass coffee table. #tostee

Sen Const Sheldon says there was also a bracket between the dining table and coffee table. Belonged to telescope. #tostee

Sen Const Sheldon says he conducted a search of Tostee's apartment and collected the telescope. It was on the coffee table.

I think the telescope was in court as there were many mentions of who put it back together. I'm trying to find where that was said.

yes ,the jury got to feel the bracket and rocks. Its somewhere amongst those tweets lol

So did anyone ever see what the bracket fitted to? How it went together, where he sat whilst using it, how she managed to disassemble it from the scope or was it just loose on the table?

Whether it needed another part so you could perv on your neighbours with ease?

Holt says that entry says located on coffee table. He notes that the clamp wasn't on the table, it was on the floor. #tostee

Holt says the excel spreadsheet says "silver telescope and bracket". Why is that different? The officer says he can't recall. #tostee

Saul Holt QC says the entry in the exhibit book says "silver telescope" found by Det Sheldon on coffee table. #tostee

But at some point, telescope and bracket end up put back together inside an evidence bag. #tostee
0 replies 0 retweets 4 likes

The point of all this is Warriena was said to have hit #tostee with the bracket. Pics show bracket was on floor, telescope on table.
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Sen Const Scells says he can only remember it was small and black. Doesn't remember if it had a bracket or clamp. #tostee

Sen Const Scells said he recorded everything on a spreadsheet. Exhibits assigned numbers. One was the telescope. Collected Aug 12. #tostee

Next is Plainclothes Senior Constable Luke Scells, via telephone. He was the exhibit officer on the investigation. #tostee

Sen Const Sheldon has been excused. #tostee
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

Saul Holt QC asking questions. Asking how the clamp ended up attached to the telescope. Officer doesn't remember. #tostee

For those who haven't seen this CCTV footage, Tostee can be seen exiting the lift with nothing in his hands. He adjusts something in the leg of his pants while walking to a darkened area and then retraces his steps back to the lift with something in his left hand. It's obvious that he had something concealed in his pants when he left his apartment and then later retrieves if from his pants only to dump it later. Further CCTV shows that he has nothing in his hands and doesn't appear to have anything concealed in the leg of his pants. What would be so important to Tostee, after Warriena had fallen to her death, that he would have to conceal it in his pants and then proceed to dump it? http://www.news.com.au/national/que...l/news-story/cd48144a97f39ba89fc9c5e697159b74

Posting these screen grabs from the CCTV footage again. What is that in Tostee's hand??

mZyMnWN.jpg
sCVQdTu.jpg
NVHGe2h.jpg
Qc4nrLG.jpg

Dude i have heard the thing in entirety and i think he deserves to go to prison.

For almost the entirety of the 8 minutes he has her restrained (most likely in a bear hug or sitting over her) preventing her from continuing her aggression towards him. Then he explains to her that he is going to remove her out of the front door, as she is, without her getting her things, just the way she is, so no trying anything as this is whats going to happen. Then he slightly releases her to do exactly this, then she takes off, obviously in the other direction from front door, so instead he has no choice but to lock her out the balcony door................ How is this murder or even manslaughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya