Australia - Warriena Wright, 26, dies in balcony fall, Surfers Paradise, Aug 2014 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, Eric Thomas, go forth and live a blameless life.

Nahhhh. Not gonna happen. See ya's in the news next time :seeya:

Thank goodness the media have linked his new name with his old name in articles. And let's hope they continue to monitor any future name changes so that this can continue to happen for the safety of the community.

An inference CAN be made if he had a distiller and there was drunken behaviour. Moonshine or whatever you want to call it, it was enough to put her over the limit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the presence of a distiller proves nothing. If I have a homebrew kit and you're drunk at my house, and I put a homebrew down yesterday - then you are definitely NOT drunk on my homebrew.

It's not so much disregard, as it is not applicable as to whether he forced her off the balcony or not. Things like whether he had pizza or tacos don't determine his guilt.

But that's what I mean. When you remove his voice from the picture during those last minutes and only focus on the noises it's clear a struggle was happening and there was choking involved. She also begins screaming once he opens those sliding doors. The glass on the balcony is knocked over and there is a lot of struggling noises and screaming from her then the glass is knocked again (the glass is not on carpet, it's clearly on the balcony). Then he shuts the door as she starts begging to be allowed to just go home and you hear a click of what sounds like a lock.

How can people listen to that and not come to the conclusion that his reaction/force was unnecessary under the circumstances? I don't get it.

They will re embrace Gable as a victim who has been done wrong, and rightly so. He did nothing wrong. really.

Yeah, nothing wrong, really. Just choked, assaulted and tormented a woman *shrugs* NBD, just another day in the life of a brah.

It will be interesting to see if he has the sense to stay off that godawful brah board. They are already rejoicing.

He is probably reading that board right now. Probably making his new account as we speak...:sigh:

They will re embrace Gable as a victim who has been done wrong, and rightly so. He did nothing wrong. really.

So he insisted to his father, his lawyers, misc, Facebook, and anyone else in earshot (except the police, oddly enough.)

If it were me, I would feel a heavy weight on my conscience, knowing that my actions led someone to lose their life. I think I would feel better about this verdict if I thought that he saw Rrie's death as anything more than a minor inconvenience that got way out of hand.

And I hope Tostee realises that not guilty in a court of law does not equal not guilty in the public's eye. Will be a hard life even if it is business as usual.

I wonder if he will publish another statement on his beloved forum?

So, what happens now? Do they rule it as a "suicide" or an "accident" since it wasn't a "murder"?

I think I would feel better about this verdict if I thought that he saw Rrie's death as anything more than a minor inconvenience that got way out of hand.

Definitely. He's never expressed sorrow for her - just self-serving comments about "why did this happen to me, me, me." Horrid little narcissist.

And I hope Tostee realises that not guilty in a court of law does not equal not guilty in the public's eye. Will be a hard life even if it is business as usual.

I wonder if he will publish another statement on his beloved forum?

He might have to move to another State. No girl on the Gold Coast would touch him with a barge pole.

What a creepy person he is.

I an utterly disappointed. I'm so sorry Warriena. I feel like we letvher down as much as he did.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Seemed to me that anything that put him in a bad light was told to be disregarded.
How? Because he didn't do something exactly like you would expect on TV, he somehow pushed her off the balcony? Guilty men order pizza. Innocent men have tacos. Manslaughter? Burgers and fries.

Nothing he did afterward forced her off the balcony. Is he dumping some sort of evidence? Unless it is a videotape of her passed out on the floor as he fakes everything you hear, then the dumbell or cheese knife or gun had nothing to do with anything anyway.

I imagine we will see a new image soon, ditch the glasses and lose the weight. No need for that image anymore.

Referred to state coroner. Does that mean further investigation possible?

How? Because he didn't do something exactly like you would expect on TV, he somehow pushed her off the balcony? Guilty men order pizza. Innocent men have tacos. Manslaughter? Burgers and fries.

Nothing he did afterward forced her off the balcony. Is he dumping some sort of evidence? Unless it is a videotape of her passed out on the floor as he fakes everything you hear, then the dumbell or cheese knife or gun had nothing to do with anything anyway.

How can dumped evidence ever not be relevant?

Did anyone just see the ad on channel 9? There's a woman that dated GT before Warriena and when she wouldn't go back to his apartment he didn't like it. I think it's on tonight at some stage?

Thank goodness the media have linked his new name with his old name in articles. And let's hope they continue to monitor any future name changes so that this can continue to happen for the safety of the community.
Yep.

Mark my words, he will be on par with Adrian Bayley in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214