MD MD - Judith 'Judy' O'Donnell, 19, Baltimore, 30 Nov 1980

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That comment makes me think suicide could be a possibility, especially if he told her that she wouldn't be welcome.

If she met with foul play, that probably happened in or en route to NYC. The Grim Sleeper was active in L.A.--wrong side of the country.
anything is possible, but I doubt that's how she met her end, unless it was an accidental OD

cheek bones are right. teeth aren't, and her eyebrows weren't that rounded -- flatter. Judy had braces - didn't wear her retainer - her two front teeth had a significant gap and one of her top front teeth was darkened

crossing fingers, not holding breath. Midtown Jane Doe has finally given up some DNA -- news I've been waiting to hear for 5 years. If it doesn't match or DQ, manual compare is next -- dentals will be compared again as well. (I am so frustrated with LE on this one. That was done, I was told, YEARS AGO, before the DNA comparison was requested, and they tried extracting DNA)

crossing fingers, not holding breath. Midtown Jane Doe has finally given up some DNA -- news I've been waiting to hear for 5 years. If it doesn't match or DQ, manual compare is next -- dentals will be compared again as well. (I am so frustrated with LE on this one. That was done, I was told, YEARS AGO, before the DNA comparison was requested, and they tried extracting DNA)
The only midtown doe I found had a ring with initials on it, is that the one by chance? Or is it another one?Thank you.

Thank you. Yes, that was the one I found as well. Do the initials on the ring ring a bell with you?

Thank you. Yes, that was the one I found as well. Do the initials on the ring ring a bell with you?
Those initials would be same as their maternal grandmother!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

no one remembers that signet ring -- no one -- if, in fact, it's Judy, she stole or bought or bartered for the ring, because she so loved my mom's mother. The other details are eery. My oldest son, born in 2003 - PMcG, died in 2003, I went to her funeral which likely added to my early labor. I was born in 1966, and my first "nice" watch was a bulova. The waiting is the worst.

I'm sorry it took so long, Maureen, and I'm sorry that there aren't answers yet. :rose:

whereever your path goes...in the beginning you were always a perfect human child....I hope one day somebody brings her home

a horrible person decided to politicize a comment I made on his wall about the cubs. He said "the cubs don't deserve to win" -- I posted a "haters gonna hate" meme - the one with a person riding a unicorn bike with a rainbow tail. He proceeded to put forth vile posts about Judy in a way I so least expected. Talked about how she did sexually explicit things at a fraternity - was really pretty awful to me. Then went on to say that any pain my family is feeling is deserved -- and that I am the same as my sister - that my husband must have "slapped it out of me" -- send me a PM if you want this individuals information. I have blocked him from facebook and linkedin.

a horrible person decided to politicize a comment I made on his wall about the cubs. He said "the cubs don't deserve to win" -- I posted a "haters gonna hate" meme - the one with a person riding a unicorn bike with a rainbow tail. He proceeded to put forth vile posts about Judy in a way I so least expected. Talked about how she did sexually explicit things at a fraternity - was really pretty awful to me. Then went on to say that any pain my family is feeling is deserved -- and that I am the same as my sister - that my husband must have "slapped it out of me" -- send me a PM if you want this individuals information. I have blocked him from facebook and linkedin.
I can't even begin to feel the hurt and anger you must....and I'm enraged!! I am so sorry!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

What terrible things to say. No one deserves what your family is going through, least of all your sister. Sorry this happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back