TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, murdered in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Female and "I-do-not-give-a-****"-drunk - and perhaps not the perp who killed Missy but his/her accomplice. IMO

CW gait does hyper extend and bow leg type walk. YouTube videos. The stance could also be a pivot in turning if SP was in a mid turn position. Lots of variables.

In AJT self defense classes, do they wear shin guards? What about the other specialties?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have seen a pic online of CW wearing shin guards. Not that that necessarily means anything, just putting it on the record. And yes, I agree about CW's walk per YouTube videos.

Female and "I-do-not-give-a-****"-drunk - and perhaps not the perp who killed Missy but his/her accomplice. IMO

It would seem counterproductive IMO for a perp to drive to a location in the rain, in the dark, sporting multiple tools, manipulating tools w gloved hands, break in a locked bldg, keep up w time management, take on a physically fit person, murder her, escape without being caught while drunk. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another point I was thinking about is why would perp go through all the costuming to conceal ID when their own unusual gait would ID them?

It was raining hard that night. Possible that perp's underclothes had gotten wet at some point prior to putting on the tactical gear.

That walk to me looks like somebody with wet underwear.

It would seem counterproductive IMO for a perp to drive to a location in the rain, in the dark, sporting multiple tools, manipulating tools w gloved hands, break in a locked bldg, keep up w time management, take on a physically fit person, murder her, escape without being caught while drunk. JMHO

Yes, therefore rather killer's accomplice and only responsible for crashing glass and opening inside doors, not for driving and more important things. Drunk or not - anyway this perp surely wasn't able to run fast with his odd feet.

It was raining hard that night. Possible that perp's underclothes had gotten wet at some point prior to putting on the tactical gear.

That walk to me looks like somebody with wet underwear.

google cholos and hit images. That could be a major clue.

IMO in the still of SP it reminds me of how cholos or guys just out of prison pose... IYKWIM
fe38ea82cbcf698cd268990ec3f81c76.jpg

I've said this before in this discussion - but I volunteer in women's prisons. That walk of the perp is the way prison GUARDS walk, in my experience. I don't know why they walk that way, but virtually all of them do. Prisoners, in my experience, shuffle around kind of humbly.

Yes, therefore rather killer's accomplice and only responsible for crashing glass and opening inside doors, not for driving and more important things. Drunk or not - anyway this perp surely wasn't able to run fast with his odd feet.

Also counterproductive to bring a drunk accomplice. Might as well bring a barrel of monkeys.

I've said this before in this discussion - but I volunteer in women's prisons. That walk of the perp is the way prison GUARDS walk, in my experience. I don't know why they walk that way, but virtually all of them do. Prisoners, in my experience, shuffle around kind of humbly.

That’s interesting that you see prison guards walking like that (considering the police outfit perp is wearing). In the video, the perp is in that stance for only a second or two so I think it was a natural thing and not something “learned” (as with “cholos” or any other group).

Very sensible, yes. I think my hang up is I have a POI in mind and can check many, many boxes but the gait is not one of them. If I could find a picture of my POIs legs without long pants and I saw hyperextended knees I would check another box, but not the feet/ gait unless there was a recent injury around the time of the murder.

Two of the original POIs in the search warrant for phone records had foot or ankle injuries within the last few years (CW and CT) per people's statements in very early threads - and obviously, there is another POI listed in the search warrant that just happens to walk an awful lot like the perp. It's strange that so many POIs have or could have a "weird walk" - especially once you add all of the gear they were wearing. Does not make it easy to rule people out since there is little else to go on at this point.

I know the perp(s) was discussed at length in the older threads. Have any of the fellow WS members here been able to determine if the perp has hyperextended knees? That would be such an important detail IMO as it's not a characteristic one could change unlike a walk.

Ok this hyperextended knee has my attention...

I thought the perp might be chubby.. hard to tell in that get up.

http://www.healthguidances.com/hyperextended-knee/
BBM
A hyperextended knee is a common sports injury that can vary in severity from a mild and temporary inconvenience to a major knee injury. When the stretched Knee goes beyond the maximum level of being straight. This results in the backward movement of your knee and causes hyper extended knee. It is mostly occurred as a result of any injury or strong blow. The knee of the affected person goes past its normal position and the stretched Knee bends backwards as a result. Mostly, athlete and sportsmen suffer from this type of injury because while performing their acrobatic moves, there is a high risk of such injury. Apart from that, another major cause of such an injury is a road accident or any accidents of other types.

Have you discussed these findings with LE? Could you post pics if you cover the people’s faces? I’m confused about which car you are talking about? I have thought there could be a Cowboy Church connection as well - and yes, I saw what you mean about the shin guards matching the ones they use for their rodeo - there is a pic on their website - but it won't let me copy and paste it here.

[
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 14702377_1148497011885717_5380445281725275223_n.jpg
    14702377_1148497011885717_5380445281725275223_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 434
  • WP_20160521_21_46_22_Pro - Copy.jpg
    WP_20160521_21_46_22_Pro - Copy.jpg