WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am completely heartbroken to see that she hasn't been found.
Is there any news at all ?
I followed her so close for so long and then my life took a crazy turn and I finally made it back here. After reading I am shocked that nothing new has happened in years (besides LL and all her stupidity )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing new lately.
Today would have been Aliayah's 8th birthday:tears::tears::tears: Never forgotten

Fifth anniversary of Aliayah Lunsford disappearance approaching with no leads

http://www.theet.com/news/local/fifth-anniversary-of-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance-approaching-with-no-leads/article_5886cae4-dcce-54e2-bc48-8e037de810c6.html

Saturday will mark five years since 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford disappeared from her home in the small community of Bendale outside Weston. The Lewis County case remains unsolved.

Searchers for the toddler have included professional and volunteer groups, and there have been countless hours of investigation by law enforcement, according to Lewis County Sheriff Adam Gissy. Authorities also dragged the nearby river, he said.

“There’s not a week that goes by that we are not digging into the case or re-interviewing people,” Gissy said. “We are in contact with the FBI and State Police regularly. We just need that one break, and I believe we could really bring about some closure.

“I would encourage anyone with any information to please come forward.”

Family remains frustrated five years after toddler's disappearance

http://wchstv.com/news/local/family-remains-frustrated-five-years-after-toddlers-disappearance

Aliayah's extended family and members of the community remain at the forefront of the public search for the little girl but feel the investigation has gone cold.

"As far as I'm concerned, there's no reason this couldn't have been solved," Vickie Bowen says. Bowen is Aliayah's great aunt.

Answers are the last thing Bowen has received over the last half of a decade. She remains adamant that nothing will ever be able to convince her that Lena and Ralph have told the truth.

"I don't know how people like that can outsmart the FBI, local, state police. You know? What's going on here?" she asks.

"I don't feel that they're devoting the time, and the effort to this that she deserves, that all children deserve. Whether they come from a poor family, or a rich family, every child is valuable," Bowen says. "It wasn't a high profile, wealthy family case. If this would have been the mayor's daughter or one of the police officer's daughters, there would have been justice in a matter of days, if not weeks. It wouldn't have went on five years."

Gissy disagreed and said his office was "weekly" working on the case. He said new interviews had recently been conducted.

"We are focusing on new individuals and old individuals. I'm not saying there's any monumental change in the status but I do believe that with one big break, I'd love to think that we could have some closure on the case," Gissy said during a phone interview. "I generally believe somebody knows what happened to that little girl. I believe that over time, I'm hoping that it could weigh on somebody's mind and those individuals or individual would come forth and let law enforcement know so we could put some closure on the case."

Saw an update on the Facebook page today. I got a lump in my throat just thinking about sweet little Aliayah. Her big brown eyes still haunt me.

Five years ago today Aliayah went missing. I know there have been many many more who have gone missing in that time period, and that there are still many other unsolved cases out there. The JonBenet Ramsey case has attracted a lot of attention (rightly so). I sometimes feel that, outside of this forum and by some of her family, Aliayah has been forgotten. Time may have passed since that day but I can not stop wondering, hoping, and even praying that this case will soon have a resolution. Since Aliayah has gone missing I have become a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl, and I cannot even imagine what it would be like to lose her. Aliayah will never be forgotten.

Five years ago today Aliayah went missing. I know there have been many many more who have gone missing in that time period, and that there are still many other unsolved cases out there. The JonBenet Ramsey case has attracted a lot of attention (rightly so). I sometimes feel that, outside of this forum and by some of her family, Aliayah has been forgotten. Time may have passed since that day but I can not stop wondering, hoping, and even praying that this case will soon have a resolution. Since Aliayah has gone missing I have become a grandmother to a beautiful baby girl, and I cannot even imagine what it would be like to lose her. Aliayah will never be forgotten.

Congratulations on the birth of your grandaughter, how lovely. I often think of precious little Aliayah, and it's so very sad her case has not yet been resolved. I pray one day we will know the truth of what happened to her. And you are right that Aliayah will never be forgotten.

Congratulations MountainLover. I am a grandma x3. I know exactly how you feel.

I always wonder what's behind Aliayah's sad little face.

Congrats on the grand baby, MountainLover!

I'll never stop thinking about Miss Aliayah and her sad eyes. One day we will find you, sweet girl.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had about given up hope that anyone would ever pay for disappearing this baby.

Sheriff Adam Gissy of the Lewis County Sheriff's Department will hold a press conference on Friday morning at 11 a.m. with more information

http://www.wvalways.com/story/33624926/breaking-aliayah-lunsfords-mother-arrested-in-florida

Nothing can keep me from watching the presser tomorrow. At long last progress. Wondering what spurred the arrest. Some new evidence or lead which led them to finally be able to charge her? Why now. Hoping this ultimately leads to her remains so she can be returned to those that loved her for proper dignified burial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties