Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adds up to approximately 34 - hmm ok funny that , that would make the cott attacker 29 possibly , the girl estimated his age 30yrs due to his bristle whiskers . Whats known about the alfred rd / graylands rd poi ? Were there any other sex pest orientated reports from those approx years that occured elsewhere ? Meaning perth or regional west oz ? Jmo

sent from a tiny cheap gadget

That would make him about 50 - 57 now? Links with screen printing. Interesting the forensic link. Can we presume its the rope used. But why? Why 6 years later using the same rope? He wanted to connect the crime?

Adds up to approximately 34 - hmm ok funny that , that would make the cott attacker 29 possibly , the girl estimated his age 30yrs due to his bristle whiskers . Whats known about the alfred rd / graylands rd poi ? Were there any other sex pest orientated reports from those approx years that occured elsewhere ? Meaning perth or regional west oz ? Jmo

The msn article from post actually says it was 1989 , but I was told "91 yesterday

Launched in April 1995. The Holden Commodore (VS) is a full-size car that was produced by the Australian manufacturer Holden from 1995 to 1997. It was the fourth and final iteration of the second generation of this Australian made model.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Commodore_(VS)
The msn article from post actually says it was 1989 , but I was told "91 yesterday
post_forensic_ciara.jpg
rape_post.jpg

Thanks for that cs .
bart seems to think it was '91 so will question further . do you happen to be able to locate any clips about alfred rd service st / graylands rd attemped abduction ? Cant find it now . Its a very interesting location to be looked at When was that ? it could have been another murder if that had of

Some pages back it was suggested that a man resembling MM may have had a mobile phone in his hand? IIRC early mobile phone numbers started with the numbers 0408 or 0409? Can anyone confirm/deny?
papertrail did a lot of posting regarding MM inside the conti. the MM in question did look to be holding a phone or maybe a twoway radio ,with all the publicity regarding MM why hasnt he come forward surly he would of recognised himself by now?

Have police said they are the same people? Do we have a source for this? Do you have a picture of MM inside the Conti? Where is Papertrail?

Found one
attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ler-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-3/page6

papertrail did a lot of posting regarding MM inside the conti. the MM in question did look to be holding a phone or maybe a twoway radio ,with all the publicity regarding MM why hasnt he come forward surly he would of recognised himself by now?

Papertrail: Sen. Sgt Nicolau also confirmed police had eliminated from their inquiries an information technology expert they interrogated and placed under surveillance.
The IT expert came to the attention of police when a man reported seeing him as he tried to lure a young woman into his car on Stirling Highway at 2am one Sunday in 2007.
https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/5805237/claremont-killer-video-draws-blank/#page1

Yes it might be a phone cs , what would he be doing ?
Map of Googlemaps you can see how closely linked alfred rd & narla rd Lakeway drive-in is with ballaruk bushland and lake claremont adjacent . Was the state of the drive-in around this time out of order ? Very secluded area back then still . I have been to this part of lake claremont cross-country running, its a few kms worth , lots of vegetation . Separately regarding the lake , I went in the mud to retrieve lost golf balls for money the mud could be a metre deep. when the golf ball went in on occasion if freshly recent there would be a hole in the mud to be seen and you put your arm down the hole you find the ball your totally covered in mud don't worry . Certainly lots of pretty good grade clean stinky black mud it was good pocket money at the time . Has there been worthwhile discussion whether the lake could have been a disposal . Well I dont think so , thats not what im thinking . Still looking for the msn article alfred rd abduction attempt if anyone can help ♡

Ciggy butts at cg site ? Is that no lie . I wish I could read the article but its too blurry , Thank you cs

Trying to fit the id kit face with pois

562aa3586da508db32a4e25e21202de2.jpg

Comparison to poi with police id kit

Who's next poi on the list to try ? Im happy to try its fun even

A public clearance by police is an instant $10 million dollar law suit by Weygers alone.
Then the others will follow.
If the case is solved publicly, its going to be an expensive exercise.

Would it be cheaper for the Government not to solve it?

c5ed444fc8018e5a9ace4fa74153fde1.jpg

This is another poi merged with the id kit drawing

This video shows a slow transition between the only two still frames of the Claremont "Mystery Man" taken from the CCTV footage inside the Continental Hotel in 1996. The transition simulates movement and shows the variation in movement speed between the Mystery Man's hands compared to other people in the room. The time difference between the two frames must be only a second or so. In my opinion, the sharp movement of his hand, along with lack of head movement and body movement indicates that he was smoking a cigarette. The video is a 6 second loop.

[video=dailymotion;x50p1i8]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x50p1i8_mystery-man-continental-hotel_school[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState