SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on his FB page. One of the groups he belongs to is about Tiny Homes...
Btw does anyone have a link to these Amazon reviews ? I just see references to some of them here but nissed a link . I'm still not caught up reading. Just did speed reading on the psych evaluation documents..wow just wow
The link is around here somewhere, I think it’s on one of the first few pages.

I still have it open. I'm not refreshing it. I need to read it all. Thanks for posting this.

What's his friend count at, Tulessa? I think it started on 264 and last I looked it was 222. Just curious!!

The Latest: Missing-persons cases reopened; search continues
Updated 3:46 pm, Friday, November 4, 2016

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/cr...ner-at-scene-where-chained-woman-10593521.php

SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — “The Latest on the investigation after a missing woman was found chained inside a storage container (all times local):

4 p.m.
A South Carolina sheriff estimates that deputies have searched a little more than a quarter of the 95 acres where a woman was found chained in a storage container and investigators found a body buried in a shallow grave.
Spartanburg County Sheriff Chuck Wright told reporters Friday that his department plans to go back over the 30 to 40 percent of the property again now that they have the proper equipment, and he said investigators will keep searching until they have covered the entire piece of land.

00:0009:13
Wright also said that authorities will reopen all of the county's missing-person cases.

More about the land, the digging and searching.

<BBM for Focus>

I sure hope that all the adjacent counties and beyond will reopen their missing-persons cases. The first rule of prey for serial predators/killers is to utilize jurisdictional linkage blindness in their crimes to prevent detection.. Imo, there will be many police jurisdictions involved in TK's trail of terror investigation. TK relocated to another geographical area of SC to go off the radar, remain stealth, and prevent detection for previous crimes, imo..

Linkage Blindness
Dr Steven Egger
http://sk.sagepub.com/reference/violentcrime/n259.xml
Law enforcement investigators sometimes do not see or are prevented from seeing beyond their own jurisdictional responsibilities. The officer's responsibility usually stops at the boundary of the jurisdiction except when hot pursuit is necessary. A police department's accountability and responsiveness to its jurisdictional clients can create a sense of isolation from the outside world. The term linkage blindness was coined in 1984 to denote an underlying problem with law enforcement serial murder investigations and some other crimes as well.

What's his friend count at, Tulessa? I think it started on 264 and last I looked it was 222. Just curious!!

When I was reading a couple hours ago it was around 170 something ...if anyone is still able to see the page take screenshots. I took a lot but didnt get through the whole thing

Earlier today (lunchtime) TK's fB friend count was down to 177.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know that I trust this. I get her going out there for $500...but why was CDC there? This would have been what Wed 8/31 when she went quiet in the afternoon. I thought CDC was at work until 5:30PM or was that 8/30. If the latter would he take off work to do this with her?

A friend of CDC was quoted in other media saying they all met online and CDC and KB knew him casually. Odd all these best friends of KB never thought to mention him before she was found but were hounding CDC's ex. I have a feeling to preserve their privacy perhaps they just aren't releasing some details. I get it.

"KB's best friend and family spokesperson *[Name removed]said she*is very shaken up but is a survivor.* [Name removed]said KB met Kohlhepp through a friend and cleaned houses for him as a side job. He reportedly paid her $500 per home.

[Name removed] said KB saw her boyfriend shot three times by her accused kidnapper. She said her path to rebuilding after the traumatic experience will take time, but it will happen."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...-out-amid-disturbing-kidnapping-investigation

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He really scares me. I can't fathom being held by him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just gained the upper hand. I mean, he's one *big* twisted boy. KB will have the last say now.

I don't know that I trust this. I get her going out there for $500...but why was CDC there? This would have been what Wed 8/31 when she went quiet in the afternoon. I thought CDC was at work until 5:30PM or was that 8/30. If the latter would he take off work to do this with her?

A friend of CDC was quoted in other media saying they all met online and CDC and KB knew him casually. Odd all these best friends of KB never thought to mention him before she was found. I have a feeling to preserve their privacy perhaps they just aren't releasing some details. I get it.
Maybe it's possible that she felt the creepy factor that many other females have felt around him. So she asks CDC to come as well?

Sent from my BLU VIVO AIR LTE using Tapatalk

When I was reading a couple hours ago it was around 170 something ...if anyone is still able to see the page take screenshots. I took a lot but didnt get through the whole thing

I downloaded the cache of the page yesterday but didn't get around to taking SS's of the posts. I saw an article that had a few SS's of posts and comments. Hopefully between us all we managed to get most of it!

I thought I read that it was the IP address linked to the post-disappearance FB entries that finally led them to the property. No?

I don't think that is correct. I believe it was a cell phone that finally pinged coupled with some investigative police work to chain facts together and get a warrant for that and other properties. I believe they are not yet releasing whose or how or why, and we'll wait until they do.

It is quite possible they did not expect to find KB alive, and thankfully did (judging by language that has been used about being a miracle they found her, I suspect that is the case).

I believe this man was possibly already under surveillance, possibly for other cases and/or for this case until a search warrant could be gotten. I suppose we will find out more very soon as the police find info.

I saw people saying the car looked brown, etc... it was definitely his car and it is highly likely the exterior was altered in someway; and not just a crappy photo.

Everyone knows there was a body found today, I do not believe they have an obvious positive ID, but are working on finding out information; and I suspect we will know more tomorrow.

I saw somewhere someone asking about the FBI. I believe the FBI IS involved; as are many agencies that could be seen coming and going from the property.

I think you should send the list to LE immediately. And include males because who knows, that sicko might have played his games with males too.

Thank you for making a list!

He is already proven to kill males assuming the dead body was his doing. I think its safe to say that he would kill either males or females and especially if a male got in the way of his target for a female.

BBM

Had these violent tendencies since he was a year and half old??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sigh. This person was never rehabitable. Ever. Born bad.

Was he? Could it be that in 15 short months his treatment had an effect? I don't know. Maybe it's in his DNA.
Sometimes when I use 'that tone of voice' I wonder if my kids will grow up to be reprobates.
I wish I knew.

Maybe it's possible that she felt the creepy factor that many other females have felt around him. So she asks CDC to come as well?

I'm thinking from previous findings earlier on in the case and the couples interest that they may have went for other reasons as well. I can't go into detail since I want to keep KBs privacy.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Was he? Could it be that in 15 short months his treatment had an effect? I don't know. Maybe it's in his DNA.
Sometimes when I use 'that tone of voice' I wonder if my kids will grow up to be reprobates.
I wish I knew.

his parents divorced around that age, too. maybe they were violent or were just bad influences (as his grandfather was if we are to believe him)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That makes sense. I keep hearing they went out there in the afternoon though...so did CDC just not go into work and not tell them he wasn't coming? I heard no reports he called in sick, etc. Just wondering if the reporting is correct. This doesn't make sense. Why would CDC skip work and not call in. I must be missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members