SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I linked an article upthread that states he was an active online daytrader. Or so he told his neighbor. Makes sense to me.

Idk, he'd have to have been very, very good at it. That sounds like a cover. I was wondering if any Real Estate people on here know why he'd have be the Specific Durable POA for some of his clients. That's not something I've seen around here.

Quick question- I tried to comment several minutes ago & had an alert that it would require mod approval. Now I can comment freely, but I was wondering in the event that mod approval is required, what specifications would comments need to fit in order to be approved? Also, did anyone else receive that message or was it just a momentary glitch on my end? I didn't see any info about it anywhere, which is why I'm asking.
Please forgive my noobness.

Those comments are incredible. What an absolute goldmine. Thanks for posting.

There are numerous posts that people are commenting on. Could you give the date and time of the post that people are responding with screenshots to?

Brianna Smith ‏@bsmithnews 15m15 minutes ago
JUST IN: coroner Rusty Clevenger says he has been on Todd Kohlhepp's Woodruff property all day, but no updates to report.

❤Thank You for changing to KB!!! As she attempts to recover from this ordeal. Hoping someday to not have her name associated with this crime.

Amazingly, on the Cody Alcorn facebook page there are dozens of people unconvinced he was involved in the super bike murders or others. They think he is bragging about crimes he didn't commit. I guess they don't understand how the whole psychopath thing works.

I can hardly believe this case...it just gets crazier and crazier. I have been following since they went missing.

I wonder how K knew to bang on the storage container? Did she hear people outside? Would she have known they were LE? Or, perhaps LE had a dog and it alerted them to her?

Just curious because that is the moment that led to all of this unfolding. Not only was K able to save herself, she also saved other families from having to wonder any longer what happened to their loved ones. She also prevented TK from being able to do this to any one else in the future.

TK is the type of monster I worry most about...and I am surprised he was arrested without incident. From his Amazon account it did not seem this man was going to go down without a battle. He even had a bullet proof vest on there. So, did LE completely catch him off guard?

I think I read in one article that one of the officers knocked on the side of the shipping container and she immediately began screaming, "help me! get me out of here!" I believe they actually took Kohlhepp into custody somewhere on the property (possibly in that garage?) after serving him the search warrant and THEN found her shortly thereafter. If he was in the garage, she probably heard them arrest him (or at least heard more than one or two men talking) and knew it wasn't him.

At least, that's what I understood from reading the article---sorry I have no idea on which news site because I've been reading Fox Carolina and the local new sites here in Myrtle Beach (WMBF News & The Sun Newspaper) have been sending me constant notifications on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick question- I tried to comment several minutes ago & had an alert that it would require mod approval. Now I can comment freely, but I was wondering in the event that mod approval is required, what specifications would comments need to fit in order to be approved? Also, did anyone else receive that message or was it just a momentary glitch on my end? I didn't see any info about it anywhere, which is why I'm asking.
Please forgive my noobness.

:wave: I am going to bounce off of your post with what I think happened and why:

This morning the MSM has shifted a bit and are beginning to cover the story without making use of KB's name. Websleuths is following their lead and redacting her full name from use in this discussion.

You may have been attempting to respond to a post that I was busy redacting that name from. If so you would receive that message about mod approval. It happens when a member attempts to take an action (reply) upon a post that is currently being moderated.

While I work on removing our living victim's name from the thread I would appreciate if members could use just her initials going forward.

thanks,

tlcya

Reading about mistreatment at Milledgeville was the reason for my "Whoa" reply

The Milledgeville property is now mostly empty and falling into decay. 2,000-acres still echo with the memory of the patients who were treated—and mistreated—at Georgia’s state asylum

I understand. I understand too that private schools and treatment centers are not always what they appear to be, however, when a family has nowhere else to turn with a violent child, that can't be sent to public school any longer, and you've tried since age one, then options tend to dry up. My point, though, was meant to be that some of these kids are just "born that way". There's no fixing them. I think that TK was/is one of them. Nothing would have fixed him, and nothing external caused him to be this way. There's support groups for parents of children like TK. Their family lives are in constant turmoil.

:wave: I am going to bounce off of your post with what I think happened and why:

This morning the MSM has shifted a bit and are beginning to cover the story without making use of KB's name. Websleuths is following their lead and redacting her full name from use in this discussion.

You may have been attempting to respond to a post that I was busy redacting that name from. If so you would receive that message about mod approval. It happens when a member attempts to take an action (reply) upon a post that is currently being moderated.

While I work on removing our living victim's name from the thread I would appreciate if members could use just her initials going forward.

thanks,

tlcya

Look at the top of the page. Her full name is still in the Trending Stories section on this site.

thanks,

tlcya

I've taken her name off the map and changed to initials.

Look at the top of the page. Her full name is still in the Trending Stories section on this site.

Yes, thanks Dex, the removal process takes time and that is also on the list.

If the message screenshots are genuine he describes KB as the ex girlfriend of a friend from years ago. That is almost an exact repeat of the crime he committed as a teenager, kidnapping a girl who was interested in his friends rather than him. If (as has been reported) the wife of one of the victims of the 2003 SuperBike killings was also originally from Arizona I wouldn't be surprised if she was also once the girlfriend of one of his friends from his time in Arizona .Making the 2003 killings more like the killing of Charles Carver , where his imagined love rival was targeted, only in that case he killed the witnesses too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven