Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
88mph , the assaults @ New Years is subway , but also the "historic train station" a few years earlier . Means Its usually an opportunity to party time

layout app for photos

Do you think the perp was also out partying, didn't pickup so decided to walk home?

Sexually frustrated he grabs decided to attack during his walk?

Adds weight to the perp living been Claremont and the coast, possibly North Cott or Swanbourne??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think the perp was also out partying, didn't pickup so decided to walk home?

Adds weight to the perp living been Claremont and the coast, possibly North Cott or Swanbourne??

88 , I don't think quite the same, but a yes to frustrated . but there's a few likely explanations being both after midnight , targeting victims that are drunk imo .
SUbway ; its extremely risky & brazen to do the assault here at subway stoplights due to traffic & homes close , both perp & victim could have been more drunk than average . It was a failed attempt , also theres the possibility of the perp targeting this annual celebratory time frame due to the extra women/activity/alcohol/stray folk in the zone. Maybe not inside bars with the victims but further on the streets out stalking .

Have Been thinking about the possible MO for the subway attempt & might write soon seeing theres been no input from anyone else [emoji115]

layout app for photos

In one way or another perhaps yes 88 , some disorganized execution in this one for sure , maybe walking home or not sure about that but walking around the area & possibly very anebriated , to be attempting an abduction , from what I imagine has occurred its absurd . How did this perp do this ? is what im interested to map out hypotheses because it may not have been covered ever by Internet sleuths Afaik

layout app for photos

eac8969b9e0894e3df02135eb86a3c0e.jpg

Snip

layout app for photos
There needs to be some of those arrows on a map and hope that bart will do more amazing pointer skills . Also keen to hear opinions about the road the car was on & if it has really occured at the stoplights . Locals experience needed please [emoji320]

layout app for photos

81a0e2819262afcbcdf38243207da0cd.jpg

Subway ; with 2 option @3pm & option @6pm . is it most likely the victim traveled west along gugeri st or stirling ROAD ? Is there a 3rd option ? So chances gugeri ??? Stirling rd ???
And is the stop lights the only potential place it could have happened ?( Back 20yr ago)
how could the perp actully even get his hands on a woman driving her car ?

layout app for photos

That might have been because the image turned sideways . Have Reposted one thats aligned with the usual nth facing articles

layout app for photos
I was in a bit of a rush with that reply and got it wrong. I do now recall we worked out it was that subway and did happen at the Gugeri St lights because it was on that wall in the Sunday Night episode. When I go and have another look at what you posted (i believe it's the same image) that marker/dot etc exists. But what is that arrow all about? Any idea what that is there for?

Hi 88 ,the western side of the "danger zone" seemed to have most.. And just another distance beyond this subway, along Stirling ROAD to the culdesac was the "golf course incident" . It hasnt been pointed out on the threads enough , actually very little detail is available but we can do that here hypothesizing how . And expert poi profilers would have noticed the assault zones lean towards the coastal side . Which means that the offenders may less likely from inland / east side of the city as far as my guess goes ?? Im sure someone here has the expertise with geoprofiling.
We looked at this maybe 6 months back. I like Mt Claremont, some others like City Beach/Floreat.

I'm unclear if the Swanbourne railway attack was New Year's Eve? Papertrail saidit was NYE but I'm unsure if 01/01/1992 was just put down as a default address.

But let's say NYE. That's 2 attacks in eithe three years or consecutive years.My gut feel is our guy is a hunter and chose these nights to hunt. But it's very plausible he couldn't control his urges, made spur of the moment decisions and then this started his evolution into a planned and organised rapist, maybe even killer.

I was in a bit of a rush with that reply and got it wrong. I do now recall we worked out it was that subway and did happen at the Gugeri St lights because it was on that wall in the Sunday Night episode. When I go and have another look at what you posted (i believe it's the same image) that marker/dot etc exists. But what is that arrow all about? Any idea what that is there for?
Hi bart ye ye u had to run , good to see you back . Ok then , will investigate the authentic date for "train station" .

"SuBWAY" may not be actually be much to do with the subway. Theres a few scenarios I think .
Did the victim drive car ( closer to dawn than midnight 3-4am ? ) So was it along gugeri st , No chance of stirling rd ? So car traveled short distance imo before having to stop at the lights . is there any chance it could be stirling rd or is it stated it was gugeri st ? Either way there is not very much area to secrete to , but there is a little bit .

From where did this perp appear from ?
Theres one big tree next to the lights and then theres bushes close to the subway entrance . Was there some bushes on the corner of gugeri/stirling rd (south side)
In front of a business back then ? Theres some now to be seen in 'streetview' .
There was also very very long grass along railway track (bart & I have recalled)
This attack seems opportunistic rather than planned , due to desperation imo .
Am not seeing how this would be a planned blitz , being a new years morn you would think that there would have been an attack earlier in the night if it was meticulously planned & executed but this incident seems carjacker crazy MO jmo

layout app for photos

ee83318760162ae886c4df383ac7f5e8.jpg

From newspaper ( archive #papertrail)

Theres a couple more statements to reference against , that will be sought asap just to have a good look at MO of the subway/stop sign/lights attacker

layout app for photos

rsbm :: When I go and have another look at what you posted (i believe it's the same image) that marker/dot etc exists. But what is that arrow all about? Any idea what that is there for?
ec8a7f28a37079c2dc454da4aa9a6806.jpg

Arrow points to the road ( least likely) of the 3 options but it might be a stop sign which is mentioned and thats why I ask which road has this victim actually stopped for traffic signs upon ?
the arrow is a bumsteer imo ,
Theres is also the red dot marked number 6 , and its closer to the proposed lights stop zone .
I think we need local knowledge advisory here , im too unfamiliar with the lights & stop signage to be confident enough to be sure

layout app for photos

That round circle that apparently has a 6 in it appears to be the spot. Media reports say the victim was driving home from CBV. So she would have been at the lights, car facing west, either intending to go straight across into Barnfield Rd, or turn right and under the subway.

I still have a question about the arrow. It points to some text that has to be a label (because it's not a street). I wonder what that text says and whether it is relevant?

That round circle that apparently has a 6 in it appears to be the spot. Media reports say the victim was driving home from CBV. So she would have been at the lights, car facing west, either intending to go straight across into Barnfield Rd, or turn right and under the subway.

I still have a question about the arrow. It points to some text that has to be a label (because it's not a street). I wonder what that text says and whether it is relevant?

Thank you bart for this , agreed re dot 6) the text might say "subway" unfortunately I cannot filter and clarify the text in the articles . But i think there are other msn articles that will give more explanation about it . someone else can read it on a big screen with a filter adjustment (I can adjust it ) have asked for help here but not much has appeared except for barts maps. could this attack have had a witness that has contributed to the id kit ? The old articles may have more information & will try to find them all asap

layout app for photos

A few maps;

Map - sex attack timeline.jpg

Map - sex attack chronology.jpg

Map - sex attack chronology with lines.jpg

Map - sex attack Claremont Centre.jpg

Some observations;

1. There's another alleged attack we haven't talked about much. A girl only reported this to The Post in 2015 where the actual incident was around 1994. Interesting about this is the attempted attacker drove a white Commodore. Also interesting is it's an attempted abduction from a car park used by patrons visiting a pub/club which is similar to Lakeway Man.

2. The Princess Rd taxi incident happened on Halloween. SS was Australia Day, CG St Patrick's Day. Probably nothing in it and I doubt the taxi incident is linked, but you never know.

3. There's 13 attacks. 7 are right in the centre of Claremont. 4 of the 7 are on the town centre boundary, 3 of the 7 are inside the boundary.

A few maps;

attachment.php
Thanks Bart - great work.

If Sarah and Ciara were waiting for cabs on busy holiday nights, then walking East along the Southern side of Stirling Highway makes sense. This is well-lit and reasonably busy, but does take you past some very dark and quiet carparks. These car parks can be accessed via laneways which would be completely deserted at night.

A few maps;

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Some observations;

1. There's another alleged attack we haven't talked about much. A girl only reported this to The Post in 2015 where the actual incident was around 1994. Interesting about this is the attempted attacker drove a white Commodore. Also interesting is it's an attempted abduction from a car park used by patrons visiting a pub/club which is similar to Lakeway Man.

2. The Princess Rd taxi incident happened on Halloween. SS was Australia Day, CG St Patrick's Day. Probably nothing in it and I doubt the taxi incident is linked, but you never know.

3. There's 13 attacks. 7 are right in the centre of Claremont. 4 of the 7 are on the town centre boundary, 3 of the 7 are inside the boundary.

1. 1994 attack. How is the Commodore relevant - if it was described as new in 1996?

Bart you have given a great map it can give us some discussion points to work with thanks for sharing . Don't want to put a spanner in the wheels but the place for golf course culdesac taxi assault/escape ) has always been described in a different spot ?
thought it was the end of Stirling road , of course will have to find some validation so a search for #papertrails or wherever the references are is another one for my list . Correct if im wrong please.
This image is the culdesac unmarked as yet until further notice please chime in to discuss

layout app for photos

dadd5ea32e64311038e3c915ad6a4ea6.jpg

The proposed place is north of number 4 directly that ive questioned in previous post
layout app for photos

Thanks Bart - great work.

If Sarah and Ciara were waiting for cabs on busy holiday nights, then walking East along the Southern side of Stirling Highway makes sense. This is well-lit and reasonably busy, but does take you past some very dark and quiet carparks. These car parks can be accessed via laneways which would be completely deserted at night.
Is "walking east" a mistake basilisk ? The victims didn't walk east AFAIK but im not quite sure , will check compass

layout app for photos

1. 1994 attack. How is the Commodore relevant - if it was described as new in 1996?
Good question mo joe ,
perhaps it might link to another attack like lakeway, or one of the other (non-csk//true-csk) pois with vaguely reported (to us sleuths ) incidents .
certainly its worth looking for parts of the puzzle and going back and looking into these patterns closer. Theres plenty that haven't been picked through completely enough to conclude Mo's . the rowe park abduction was recently studied/covered sufficiently by some good sleuths contributions. I got a feel for the place with google & street view maps thanks . look forward to going over them one by one & [emoji165] how theres opportunity to seek clues in the details

layout app for photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member