TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting a sense of an unknown criminal element surrounding RF and CE, the middle of the night/early morning sneaking around activity, the knowing to lawyer up right off the bat, I'm thinking drugs, and now the slashing of tires, I think this is related to RF one way or another

I am getting a sense of an unknown criminal element surrounding RF and CE, the middle of the night/early morning sneaking around activity, the knowing to lawyer up right off the bat, I'm thinking drugs, and now the slashing of tires, I think this is related to RF one way or another

I completely agree! RF called CE for some reason, and if there had been other illegal activity between the two of them before, it would make sense why he would reach out in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely agree! RF called CE for some reason, and if there had been other illegal activity between the two of them before, it would make sense why he would reach out in this situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've heard from a local there is very high probability that it is drug related, the reason some locals may be quiet is because they're scared to talk. They talk or help search, same thing could happen to their relatives.
*All my thoughts & opinions*

Oh boy! RF's mom comes across as very defensive of her son. She would not even let the sister talk. So who shared the information about RF borrowing the BIL's truck? I think not the sister and not RF. Did CE share that bit of info with the police? Or was RF caught on tape somewhere driving the truck and ID'd? The lawyer is not answering any questions! Going to refrain from posting anything that will get me a vacation from here, but it is very upsetting to me to watch CE talk about RF not ever getting angry, etc.

Zuzu's classmates are so shaken up about her disappearance, and rightly so! I hope they encouraged her to report her tires being slashed to LE. Otherwise, I don't think she told her parents and RF may have even discouraged her from reporting it to LE. I hope she did anyway. Who slashes tires? Is that more a crime of opportunity used equally by females and males? Just thinking of Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats" and makes me think her tires being slashed could have been by a jealous female. . . . .

Yeah I don't get that lawyer! Some mouthpiece Fabian hired for himself, she acts as guilty as the rest of them!! I'm surprised she didn't stick just her nose out through the crack in the door and whisper "no comment"! The mom and the sister are all kinds of guilty I think they need to follow the lawyers example and not visit with the media! They definitely know more then they're saying.

IMO if someone is selling steroids, it's likely they would also have other drugs pills, pain meds, etc. Something that could have killed Zuzu, and yes I believe that people would be afraid to talk about it. I think it would be telling to know if the drug supply has come to a halt, as they wait for LE to go to sleep, so to speak! Questions that will most likely not be answered!

Oh boy! RF's mom comes across as very defensive of her son. She would not even let the sister talk. So who shared the information about RF borrowing the BIL's truck? I think not the sister and not RF. Did CE share that bit of info with the police? Or was RF caught on tape somewhere driving the truck and ID'd? The lawyer is not answering any questions! Going to refrain from posting anything that will get me a vacation from here, but it is very upsetting to me to watch CE talk about RF not ever getting angry, etc.

Zuzu's classmates are so shaken up about her disappearance, and rightly so! I hope they encouraged her to report her tires being slashed to LE. Otherwise, I don't think she told her parents and RF may have even discouraged her from reporting it to LE. I hope she did anyway. Who slashes tires? Is that more a crime of opportunity used equally by females and males? Just thinking of Carrie Underwood's song "Before He Cheats" and makes me think her tires being slashed could have been by a jealous female. . . . .
BBM

Tire slashing makes me think of Jodi Arias. She did that out of jealousy when Travis was seeing someone. I can't remember whose tires she slashed though...The girl's or Travis's or both. It would be very scary whether it was a jealous BF or his jilted girlfriend.

Yeah I don't get that lawyer! Some mouthpiece Fabian hired for himself, she acts as guilty as the rest of them!! I'm surprised she didn't stick just her nose out through the crack in the door and whisper "no comment"! The mom and the sister are all kinds of guilty I think they need to follow the lawyers example and not visit with the media! They definitely know more then they're saying.
Is it true that the lawyer was retired or something, and came out of retirement to represent RF? What's up with THAT?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

Is it true that the lawyer was retired or something, and came out of retirement to represent RF? What's up with THAT?

I thought I saw a photo of her office with a sign on the door when she first signed on. So I don't think she's retired. I just wonder if he picked her because he or a family member has used her before.

Even though it's easy to dislike Liz Rogers and view her as a villain just because she's defending RF, she sounds like a great gal I'd enjoy knowing. Anyone who would open her home to transcontinental cyclists is a very nice person. I have a feeling she feels terrible for ZuZu's family, but she has a job to perform as a defense attorney within the justice system.
https://www.warmshowers.org/content/good-samaritan-traveling-bicyclists

The previous link that was posted about her retirement from being a federal defender shows her depth of experience. RF is very fortunate to have her defending him. Everyone accused of a crime is entitled to a competent defense, and she certainly is more than competent.

As much as I want her to speak about the case, and many attorneys do seek media attention, even by undignified grandstanding, I think she's very smart to be silent at this point. I respect her for that.

And although I hate the fact that she has muzzled RF (which prevents him from disclosing where ZuZu is) she is doing exactly what a good defense attorney should do. No one is required to speak to LE, ever...even if I want him to!

It's really hard to separate my emotions about ZuZu from the fact of RF's legal rights, but I'm going to try my best as long as possible. Believe me, it won't be easy.

Even though it's easy to dislike Liz Rogers and view her as a villain just because she's defending RF, she sounds like a great gal I'd enjoy knowing. Anyone who would open her home to transcontinental cyclists is a very nice person. I have a feeling she feels terrible for ZuZu's family, but she has a job to perform as a defense attorney within the justice system.

The previous link that was posted about her retirement from being a federal defender shows her depth of experience. RF is very fortunate to have her defending him. Everyone accused of a crime is entitled to a competent defense, and she certainly is more than competent.

As much as I want her to speak about the case, and many attorneys do seek media attention, even by undignified grandstanding, I think she's very smart to be silent at this point. I respect her for that.

And although I hate the fact that she has muzzled RF (which prevents him from disclosing where ZuZu is) she is doing exactly what a good defense attorney should do. No one is required to speak to LE, ever...even if I want him to!

It's really hard to separate my emotions about ZuZu from the fact of RF's legal rights, but I'm going to try my best as long as possible. Believe me, it won't be easy.
I concur. As much as we may not like it, she IS doing her job, and doing it very well. I think it's hard for some of us to remember that. Great post! Thank you!

Yes, a big Thank You to Lilibet for grounding us all! Ms. Rogers sounds like an amazing attorney and an amazing woman! I have the utmost respect for her. I think I am angry at RF for having the wherewithal to hire her. If that makes sense... Ms. Rogers is just doing her job and that's what we all expect.

I have to give a shout out for a job well done with the Special Report by CBS Channel 7 and Ms. Lopez's excellent reporting! It is definitely a standout piece and Ms. Lopez is quite tenacious! She managed to get 3 POIs on camera. Did anyone else's heart pound as she was trying to catch up with RF? She knocked on a lot of doors. God bless her! Going to watch it again in a bit. Zuzu's parents come across so warm and friendly you can't help but fall in love with them. If I ever go to Alpine I'm definitely going to hike Zuzu's mountain and take a picture with the desk.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/SpECIAL-REPORT-Gone-but-not-forgotten----402900286.html

9bc5109ac9d13fbdacc0653930e14f58.jpg

Not sure if I can post this, but I just wanted to add it to the possibilities, and I did call in a tip on this.

On November 4 I ran to the store on a whim and as I was coming underneath the I-55 overpass this vehicle had just exited. While at the red light I saw the refrigerator being transported sideways. I thought to myself about how you are not supposed to transport them this way. I also noticed the fridge itself was strapped. I then looked at the tags, which were new drive out tags, except they had 12/21/2016 as the expiration date. I thought that was off and then noticed it was from Texas.
My brain immediately thought of Zuzu and I snapped a pic, cause you never know. I live in Mississippi just South of Memphis, TN. Who drives an old refrigerator across several states with new drive out tags and then transports the fridge incorrectly?
I tried to follow the truck but lost it in traffic. I went to the store and then home. I called the tip line and said I know it sounds crazy, but I felt strongly I needed to call. I couldn't believe I just happened to pull up behind it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We see a lot of Texas tags here, that's not odd. There is a huge population of Mexican Americans living in the area. Many are from Chihuahua and travel back and forth a lot. This is what kept me thinking. Could Robert have family here? I told my husband that I was going back to the neighborhood I lost the truck in and just look around. I promised I would only locate it and try to get a tag number.

After driving through the neighborhood, I thought of the motels just off the interstate and maybe I missed the truck turning. There it was. I was scared. I drove by and tried to nonchalantly video it, but I couldn't get a tag, it was too blurry. I went back home and loaded my kids up in our other car with my husband and we went back. He remembered the tag number while I drove by. I didn't want to stop right behind it.

I went back home and called the tip line back and gave them the tag. If it was real. The next day my husband drove back by on the way to work, about 7 am and the truck was moved to the front as though they were checking out.

Okay so supposition time. What if RF had transported Zuzu to someone who essentially was to get rid of her. RF would not be lying if he said he did not know where Zuzu was. He would not be lying if he said he had no clue what happened to her. He would also be distraught in knowing he did what he had done.
I also wondered if those taking tips at the station were possibly compromised and this info never got to anyone.
It all seems far-fetched, but after the whole Todd Kolhepp thing, nothing these days could seem too far-fetched.

The truck was traveling South because they would have crossed the bridge from Arkansas into Memphis and then headed South to where I saw the truck. Otherwise they would have went East.

The license plate cover had Bill Utter Ford on it. I looked it up and it is located just outside of Dallas. It is a 7 hour drive through Midland, Abilene, and Fort Worth to the car dealership. It's another 7 hours from the dealership through Texarkana and Little Rock to Memphis. Not sure what the reasoning would be to drive so far other than dodging the death penalty and I hate to think of Zuzu being gone, but I can't stop think of the possibilities.
My husband added that the Mafia fed people's bodies to pigs and they used to think the Mafia was a conspiracy theory and it all turned out true.

I'm posting this now because I'm guessing nothing came of my tip, at the least I hope they looked in to it. It did open my mind to other ideas, though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

ChaosandOrder, I keep an open mind. I'm glad you took a picture and I am glad you turned in your tip! I don't think it is far-fetched at all. Yes I think he would want to get rid of Zuzu in another state so as to avoid the death penalty. I think he could have family that helped him in that aspect too

Hoping against hope Zuzu is found. If not, maybe someone with a conscience will tell the truth about what happened that night.

9bc5109ac9d13fbdacc0653930e14f58.jpg

Not sure if I can post this, but I just wanted to add it to the possibilities, and I did call in a tip on this.

On November 4 I ran to the store on a whim and as I was coming underneath the I-55 overpass this vehicle had just exited. While at the red light I saw the refrigerator being transported sideways. I thought to myself about how you are not supposed to transport them this way. I also noticed the fridge itself was strapped. I then looked at the tags, which were new drive out tags, except they had 12/21/2016 as the expiration date. I thought that was off and then noticed it was from Texas.
My brain immediately thought of Zuzu and I snapped a pic, cause you never know. I live in Mississippi just South of Memphis, TN. Who drives an old refrigerator across several states with new drive out tags and then transports the fridge incorrectly?
I tried to follow the truck but lost it in traffic. I went to the store and then home. I called the tip line and said I know it sounds crazy, but I felt strongly I needed to call. I couldn't believe I just happened to pull up behind it.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We see a lot of Texas tags here, that's not odd. There is a huge population of Mexican Americans living in the area. Many are from Chihuahua and travel back and forth a lot. This is what kept me thinking. Could Robert have family here? I told my husband that I was going back to the neighborhood I lost the truck in and just look around. I promised I would only locate it and try to get a tag number.

After driving through the neighborhood, I thought of the motels just off the interstate and maybe I missed the truck turning. There it was. I was scared. I drove by and tried to nonchalantly video it, but I couldn't get a tag, it was too blurry. I went back home and loaded my kids up in our other car with my husband and we went back. He remembered the tag number while I drove by. I didn't want to stop right behind it.

I went back home and called the tip line back and gave them the tag. If it was real. The next day my husband drove back by on the way to work, about 7 am and the truck was moved to the front as though they were checking out.

Okay so supposition time. What if RF had transported Zuzu to someone who essentially was to get rid of her. RF would not be lying if he said he did not know where Zuzu was. He would not be lying if he said he had no clue what happened to her. He would also be distraught in knowing he did what he had done.
I also wondered if those taking tips at the station were possibly compromised and this info never got to anyone.
It all seems far-fetched, but after the whole Todd Kolhepp thing, nothing these days could seem too far-fetched.

The truck was traveling South because they would have crossed the bridge from Arkansas into Memphis and then headed South to where I saw the truck. Otherwise they would have went East.

The license plate cover had Bill Utter Ford on it. I looked it up and it is located just outside of Dallas. It is a 7 hour drive through Midland, Abilene, and Fort Worth to the car dealership. It's another 7 hours from the dealership through Texarkana and Little Rock to Memphis. Not sure what the reasoning would be to drive so far other than dodging the death penalty and I hate to think of Zuzu being gone, but I can't stop think of the possibilities.
My husband added that the Mafia fed people's bodies to pigs and they used to think the Mafia was a conspiracy theory and it all turned out true.

I'm posting this now because I'm guessing nothing came of my tip, at the least I hope they looked in to it. It did open my mind to other ideas, though.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Better safe than sorry. Always.

Yes, a big Thank You to Lilibet for grounding us all! Ms. Rogers sounds like an amazing attorney and an amazing woman! I have the utmost respect for her. I think I am angry at RF for having the wherewithal to hire her. If that makes sense... Ms. Rogers is just doing her job and that's what we all expect.

I have to give a shout out for a job well done with the Special Report by CBS Channel 7 and Ms. Lopez's excellent reporting! It is definitely a standout piece and Ms. Lopez is quite tenacious! She managed to get 3 POIs on camera. Did anyone else's heart pound as she was trying to catch up with RF? She knocked on a lot of doors. God bless her! Going to watch it again in a bit. Zuzu's parents come across so warm and friendly you can't help but fall in love with them. If I ever go to Alpine I'm definitely going to hike Zuzu's mountain and take a picture with the desk.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/SpECIAL-REPORT-Gone-but-not-forgotten----402900286.html
Bootsctr, I am with you. I think the anger is with RF. I fully believe that RF is a lot smarter than he's being given credit for. I think the hiring of an attorney of Ms. Rogers's caliber is a nod to that. I'm thinking that when the truth finally comes out, we're going to see that there's a lot more to RF than most people thought, and not in a good way.

But if it was her friends daughter. Would she still represent him since he is entitled to a good defense lawyer.

Lol.

Now I know.

But I'm just saying that some of these defense lawyers will be judged one day. And hopefully they are comfortable with their reasoning of why they chose to try and help certain people get a not guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003