Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sex trafficking is way easier to do by Social sites like backpage or Craigslist than a straight abduction of a mom. Jmo

But using those sites leave traceable evidence behind. Many kidnappers have been caught by using Craigslist etc, because there are cell and computer logs left by the victim, showing who she had communicated with last.

There is just no way anyone could keep my mother from seeing me after an ordeal such as this. I can't understand how her parents have not seen her but have spoken to her only a few times. But again just another day in odd SP case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for another perspective, my mother is not on the get to see me in this situation list. She's not a bad person, we're not estranged, we're just not close like that. I just don't confide in her because we don't relate to each other that well. Even in crises.

Edited for clarity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MSNBC just reported that the Sheriff thinks the phone was placed there purposefully......did we know that, or did I just miss reading it? JMO

Thanks for bringing this over. The comment on the Today show (today) from the sheriff saying, "Is it a symbol..." could have come from an interview with him taken prior to the one given that aired on GMA yesterday. So, he could have initially said to one reporter, "is it a symbol?" then given another interview later saying "it is not a symbol" upon probing by the reporter. But he did say both. Unfortunately, I don't expect it to come up in today's presser. JMO

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gma-exclusive-husband-sherri-papini-speaks-familys-ordeal/story?id=43840659

I just want to point out again that the sheriff has muddied the waters about what was branded onto SP:

On Good Morning America, the sheriff said of the branding, "I would think that that was some sort of either an exertion of power and control and or maybe some type of message that the brand contained. It is not a symbol, but it was a message."

http://www.today.com/video/abducted-...d-820762179981

In this NBC interview this morning (link above), the sheriff says of the branding, "Maybe a method of torture. It could mean a way of control or exerting control over a person. Is it a symbol, or could it be some type of message either to the person, the victim, or to others."

I did copy and paste this over from thread #11 because he's being unclear. What the heck is it?

Yes. I-5 is the major interstate that runs through Washington, Oregon, and California, from Canada to Mexico. It is very heavily traveled and while traffic is certainly lighter at 4:30am than at rush hour, there still would have been very substantial traffic.

Indeed, I'm quite familiar with I5 - grew up in WA and lived in CA several times :) Even traveled it at all hours of the night and day during moves & visits to friends and family. WAY less traffic at 4-5 in the morning than at any other time of day. Meaning, way less pings to cross ref with the towers near her abduction site.

What about her own wishes? Cause even a parent willing to disregard Sherri's wishes at this point would be a pretty terrible person IMO.

I'd be there - no discussion.

Now, If the absence of SP's parents are at her request, I'll make room on my "odd list" for that, as well.

Jmo but maybe the message tells LE this was personal, so not a concern for the overall female community.

A few interesting points about the investigation related to out of state activity and warrants from Sac Bee this morning:

Before Papini was found, investigators said they had spoken with her friends and acquaintances, as well as “people Sherri has had past relationships with” in their efforts to find her. Investigators said they went out of state tracking leads. Detectives have submitted close to 20 search warrants – some of which are sealed – and said they’re examining cellphone records, bank accounts, email and social media profiles.
Investigators have declined to discuss what prompted them to file the search warrants or why detectives have traveled out of state. Bosenko said Wednesday that detectives traveled to Michigan as part of their investigation when she was still missing, but he said that so far none of those earlier leads appear linked to her abduction.
“We haven’t found any relevance relating to her abduction into things from her past or the search of electronic data,” Bosenko said. “We haven’t found anything at this point.”

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article117934978.html

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article117934978.html#storylink=cpy

If we were Keith Papini; Then we would probably have done the same thing.

Because the town sherrif's just seem way too nonchalant. Jmo

Just look at Missy Bevers case. Or Crystal Rogers case. Or Heather Ciccone case. Or the Pike County 8 family member/neighbor murder case.

And see how many cases you would think be solved quickly due to evidence already known.

But then the cases go cold because LE or the DA is still not happy, while mulling over the cases for years.

Even though they circumstantially know who is responsible. Jmo.

Good Job Keith.

You definitely didn't bull crap around to do whatever to find your wife. While making sure that you will not allow for LE to use the regular comments that they use before a case goes cold or closes.

Jmo.

So imo . Keith Papini is a good hubby to his wife and the cause of bringing clarification and justice to his family.

I salute.

There is just no way anyone could keep my mother from seeing me after an ordeal such as this. I can't understand how her parents have not seen her but have spoken to her only a few times. But again just another day in odd SP case.

I wonder if Sherri and her mother aren't very close. Keith's parents/stepdad almost seem closer to Sherri than her own. Or she may still be pretty banged up and feels like her mother wouldn't be able to handle the sight of it. With each new detail revealed, it seems like Sherri went through more hell than we can imagine.

Yes. I-5 is the major interstate that runs through Washington, Oregon, and California, from Canada to Mexico. It is very heavily traveled and while traffic is certainly lighter at 4:30am than at rush hour, there still would have been very substantial traffic.

Maybe not so much, though, for County Road 17, where she was actually dropped off?

MSNBC just reported that the Sheriff thinks the phone was placed there purposefully......did we know that, or did I just miss reading it? JMO

Yes. Placed. Not thrown. Not dropped. Which is why it always felt planted to me.

Sherris family don't live in the same town do they, I get the impression she has a lot more to do with the in laws.
It may be Sherris choice not to have them come at this point.

Just look at Missy Bevers case. Or Crystal Rogers case. Or Heather Ciccone case. Or the Pike County 8 family member/neighbor murder case.

And see how many cases you would think be solved quickly due to evidence already known.

But then the cases go cold because LE or the DA is still not happy, while mulling over the cases for years.

Good Job Keith.

You definitely didn't bull crap around to do whatever to find your wife. While making sure that you will not allow for LE to use the regular comments that they use before a case goes close.

Jmo.

So imo . Keith Papini is a good hubby to his wife and the cause of bringing clarification and justice to his family.

I salute.

I completely agree. We've seen how much he loves her from the beginning. He's a huge reason she's back home right now. Most victims in her situation wouldn't be so lucky. She's ALIVE and home -that's what's most important, then comes the rest.

Good Job Keith.

You definitely didn't bull crap around to do whatever to find your wife. While making sure that you will not allow for LE to use the regular comments that they use before a case goes cold or closes.

Jmo.

I salute.

But this suggests that all one has to do to bring their loved one home is put $100,000 on the table.

So what is LE going to announce at this presser? Thoughts?

This hair obsession is bizarre.........but the long blonde hair or lack thereof is clearly of great significance to KP,for one. JMO

Exactly. The hair means something to KP, it seems.

If my earbuds were found with a few strands of hair on them, I doubt my husband would even notice. I think most of us totally understand how a few strands of hair could be on the earbuds, but KP SPECIFICALLY mentioned the hair when SP first went missing and he found the ear buds. He found the ear buds, they were PLACED with the phone (not tossed) and I think hair was PLACED with them as a message.

Okay, I'll let go of this for now. Afterall, my guesses on this case have been off-target for the most part. :)

But I do think the family knew "something" from the start, and hair was part of it. Maybe the hair on the ear buds was just to say, "Yes, these ear buds you found belong to your wife." Or maybe there was a certain message beyond identification.

Or, maybe it's just a coincidence that KP mentioned her hair when she went missing and when she was found.

IDK.

Awaiting the press conference.....

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads