MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling she never made it home. Nobody has said whether they actually saw her return her car on her own. Remember the case in FL where her purse and wallet were found in her car (but the car was parked at the wrong residence)? Reminds me of this. I'm a little weirded out that the drug agencies are involved. Could she have been a small time dealer and she got mixed up somewhere she didn't belong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe she went to buy for weekend fun and something bad happened.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So I just want to add a little information as I have been watching this develop here so n the forum. Me and my wife met and talked to Danielle earlyr this year at a party thrown by that childhood friend that has been mentioned. We don't know either of them well, but this has whole thing has disturbed us greatly. As far as allegations of drug use that I have seen in recent posts, I don't know that she did or did not, but we got the sense that she may have been an occasional user. I have every reason to believe the friend is probably reading this forum, any denials could certainly be for her protection, or they could be because they know Danielle way way way better than we do!

From our conversations at that party, at the time, she did mention she had used some dating sites to no avail. We have no clue what happened since then.

From the relationship she had with her childhood friend, spending a night here or there was probably a common occurrence and her concern to check on her was exceptionally warranted.

One thing I have researched and been very concerned about is another similar case in Farmington hills/commerce that happened not far from there. A woman who went missing left her stuff in her car in the Home Depot parking lot near 14 and haggerty. She was found dead on top of the Home Depot days later. I certainly hope Danielle is found, but the proximity to the other case, and the limited number of similar details leave me concerned about a possible serial killer in the Farmington hills / commerce area.

I always thought that Home Depot thing was weird. They ruled that a suicide, didn't they?

The way her mom spoke at the presser, she said she ran home first to change/pack a bag that's what makes me think she never made it into the apt. and that she probably wouldn't have locked her purse in car. She would be gone for more than a min...changing and packing.

Do we know if any money has been withdrawn from accounts since she disappeared?

Looking at the photographs of her vehicle, that jeep had recently been driven and driven at a decent clip on a gravel/dirt road:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/mother_of_missing_farmington_h.html

DS's mother explained that her daughter sometimes drives on back-roads---but would she have been out back-roading that week or day?

It rained on and off all week that week around Detroit--including on and off on Thursday December 1st and overnight Thursday night into Friday AM. The roads between DS's work and her apt are all paved roads.

DS parked her car outside at her apt complex; which means it would've been rained on Thursday night. That dirt pattern looks like it happened post-rain--which would mean it was driven on a dirt road and driven quickly on that/those dirt roads Friday or Saturday. IMO.

Also, the upper portions of the jeep are clean--like a car that had been washed recently; and the dirt along the lower portions happening v recently and due to driving fast on a dirt road.

The way her mom spoke at the presser, she said she ran home first to change/pack a bag that's what makes me think she never made it into the apt. and that she probably wouldn't have locked her purse in car. She would be gone for more than a min...changing and packing.

Do we know if any money has been withdrawn from accounts since she disappeared?

I'm very worried about Danielle. I haven't seen where they've said there was any sign of her having packed an overnight bag. Was anything found in her apartment to indicate that? Car?

Looking at the photographs of her vehicle, that jeep had recently been driven and driven at a decent clip on a gravel/dirt road:

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2016/12/mother_of_missing_farmington_h.html

DS's mother explained that her daughter sometimes drives on back-roads---but would she have been out back-roading that week or day?

It rained on and off all week that week around Detroit--including on and off on Thursday December 1st and overnight Thursday night into Friday AM. The roads between DS's work and her apt are all paved roads.

DS parked her car outside at her apt complex; which means it would've been rained on Thursday night. That dirt pattern looks like it happened post-rain--which would mean it was driven on a dirt road and driven quickly on that/those dirt roads Friday or Saturday. IMO.

I watched the press conference. Danielle's mother said that her daughter's Jeep was often very dirty because she frequently visited family members who lived in rural areas with dirt roads. I got the impression that Danielle didn't get her vehicle washed often because she knew she would be driving on dirt roads.

I saw the mother's statement. Would be helpful if anyone DS knew or worked with could say if her jeep were in that state Friday day--before she disappeared.

Also,the upper part of her jeep is clean, like a car that had been washed recently. While the dirt along the lower portions looks untouched by the rains from Thursday.

if DS's parents have access to her credit card statements, online access should be up to date, they could look to see when / where she last gassed up and if she maybe got a car wash at the same time.

Or if she had the car washed separately from a gas-up in the week prior to her disappearance.

Has there been any additional information regarding the possible sighting of Danielle in downtown Detroit?

I don't think the dirt on the car necessarily looks fresh. It's more like dust which just clings in the rain. If rain cleaned cars, I'd never have to wash mine here on the west coast!

Also, it could make sense that if she was just going to run inside and grab a few things before heading to see her friend, she'd grab her keys and her phone, but leave her purse in her locked car since she'll be going back to it soon. So something would then have happened after she got home and left her car. Could someone have been waiting for her? Would there be anyone else with a key to her apartment?

I hope that this is OK to discuss since it's based on information that has been reported by multiple MSM sources, though not in direct relation to Danielle's disappearance.

It appears that the infant son of one of Danielle's close friends -this persons says on FB she and Danielle have been friends for 26 years, so most of their lives, and that they meet weekly over dinner; the friend has also been very active in getting the word out from the very beginning- was sadly murdered a little over a year ago. The boyfriend (at the time) of the friend -who is also the baby's father- was charged with killing the boy, but his trial date has been delayed numerous times, and as far as I can tell, he is yet to go to trial. This man has at least one felony conviction, and I have to double-check, but I think he had just gotten out of prison the year before the baby was killed after serving a two-year sentence.

I realize that this is very much a long shot, but is it possible that Danielle's disappearance has something to do with? For example, if Danielle was scheduled to testify on behalf of prosecution, would the accused have wanted her harmed in order to prevent her from giving testimony that would be detrimental to his defense? IIRC, I do not believe he has been bonded out while waiting to be tried, but he has quite a lengthy rap sheet and might have a "friend" or two who would be willing to help.

I will come back and add links to a couple of the articles I've read with regard to what happened to the baby boy :(.
(Giving this another try ... ;))

OK, won't let me edit now, so resorting to quote my own previous post ... apologies!

1. First attachment shows the court actions regarding the killing of the baby . I may be reading this incorrectly, but it appears that a pre-trial hearing had been scheduled for 12/06, but then was reset to 12/13 by Court on 12/06. Hmmm ... Danielle was last seen the Friday before.

2. Second attachment shows MH's criminal history in MI.

3. Third attachment: According to vinelink, MH is currently in custody/has not been bonded out.

4. "Livonia man bound over in infant’s death": http://www.freep.com/story/news/loc.../15/mark-hontz-infant-death-livonia/74016592/

ds 1 12062016.jpg
ds 12072016.jpg
ds 2 2016.jpg

Has there been any additional information regarding the possible sighting of Danielle in downtown Detroit?

From the comment on the page, the individual who made that sighting saw a woman wearing a "puffer" jacket, not the rain-slicker style DS has:

Jacket (in blue, he commented) the commenter said the girl he saw walking downtown was wearing:

http://tinyurl.com/z4efgaq

DS's jacket that she was supposedly last seen wearing:

http://tinyurl.com/zsqrt34

DS's Jeep (in the same color) seems to be the vehicle of choice for young professional women around Detroit these days.

LE mentioned in the press release today that therer were 12 investigating agencies involved with Danielle's case. I recall three specifically named were the DEA, Seacret Service and the FBI. Perhaps the high amount of investigating agencies has something to do with the information you supplied above? It just seems like an unually high amount of investigating agencies for a missing persons case?

That would make sense, IMO. Something else I found interesting was that they mentioned Michigan Department of Corrections as another agency involved in the investigation. Makes me wonder if they are looking into someone(s) who has served time in one of the state prisons in the past, or someone who is right now (while MH is currently in the custody of the Wayne County Sheriff at "The Old Wayne County Jail," it appears that he has served a total of about 5 years in prison over the years): http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=456765

I saw the mother's statement. Would be helpful if anyone DS knew or worked with could say if her jeep were in that state Friday day--before she disappeared.

Also,the upper part of her jeep is clean, like a car that had been washed recently. While the dirt along the lower portions looks untouched by the rains from Thursday.

if DS's parents have access to her credit card statements, online access should be up to date, they could look to see when / where she last gassed up and if she maybe got a car wash at the same time.

Or if she had the car washed separately from a gas-up in the week prior to her disappearance.

I Iive in a rural area about 30 miles from Farmington Hills and drive dirt roads at a good speed (45 to 55 mph) almost everyday - after driving down a dirt road at about 5:30 PM on Friday, at the speed I mentioned previously, I had to get a car wash because my entire SUV was covered in mud, the windsheild, rear window, all of the doors/windows. If someone drove her vehicle at a fast pace on Friday or Saturday there would be more mud on her car than just at the bottom, there would have at least been mud splash up higher. Also, her parents live in Fowlerville, Mi (which is rural) maybe she didn't wash her SUV frequently and the mud was left on there from a Thanksgiving visit the week before.

Also, the upper portions of the jeep are clean--like a car that had been washed recently; and the dirt along the lower portions happening v recently and due to driving fast on a dirt road.

We have family in this area of Michigan. There are a lot of back woods roads all over the place that my hubby and his family used as shortcuts to and from work, etc. cars are often dusted. I've also never seen people wash their cars as much in the winter as I saw in MI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation, one possible theory of the case:

Suppose that DS--based on her owning paraphernalia associated with regular "smokers"--decided to re-up with her guy Friday after work (maybe she wanted to have some on hand to share with the grieving mother/friend at dinner). She drives to her dealer's place. DS goes inside to do the deal and--if he's like most dealers--usually they like you to hang out and smoke with them (esp if'n you're a pretty girl) for a bit rather than just run in and out.

Something happens at the dealer's place. Dealer freaks and drives DS out to the boonies and then returns her jeep to her apt complex. A dealer would probably know where she lives, either based on sometimes delivering to her, or from conversation (or from her DL). Dealer has an associate meet him at the apt complex to pick him up after he returns the jeep.

so many good ideas and insight offered here, everything has to be on the table at this point. So sad for what this family must be going through.

Hope never hurts.

If DS parents can find out when DS last gassed up her jeep and how much gas she pumped (say she topped it up), they could take the fuel level in the jeep when they found it and roughly calculate how far the jeep was driven since the last gas-up.

If DS gassed up on Friday, maybe she went out at lunch and after a week of rain and in preparation for the weekend, filled up her jeep and maybe or maybe not got a car wash with her fill up.

Regardless of the car wash, figuring out when she last gassed up and how much gas was left might prove helpful in figuring out how far DS's jeep was driven--and if that mileage is consistent with DS's usually work-a-day routine.

Doesn't look like she lived too far from work. So if she gassed up on Wednesday or Thursday even, and there's a lot of fuel gone...try to account for what miles she would have driven prior to Friday night and then see if it matches up.

so many good ideas and insight offered here, everything has to be on the table at this point. So sad for what this family must be going through.

Hope never hurts.

Her mom said at the press conference that they have taken her cat to their house. It made her cry!

Also, this "secret service" that everyone is talking about...the sheriff or chief that was at the presser explained this is NOT the government secret service. This is a group of local LE undercover agents that work to gather information and such. There is NO SECRET SERVICE as in, the government, at least that is my understanding after listening closely to Sheriff. It is a LOCAL LE group. Here's a pretty good link with the synopsis of PC and pics of keychain, car, charm, coat

Thanks for the link to the mlive article!

I believe that Secret Service is indeed involved in this investigation. I am going to post the link to the press conference below. Right around the six-minute mark, Farmington Hills Police Chief Nebus starts listing the 12 agencies working on the case, and then around the 21-minute mark, he describes SONIC/South Oakland Narcotics Intelligence Consortium as the local LE agency that does surveillance and undercover work, that has been following up on the tips they have received.

Sorry, just wanting to clarify :)!

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit/videos/10153987282291135/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members