Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake16,

Given that there's a lot of information you cannot comment on and have joined the board on this case on WS, is there a particular hope or goal you have in regards to WSleuthers and the discussion of this case?

How can WS best assist you/the case?

Hi Lake, Do you know if Sherri has been able to recall any more information since her release that may help find the perps?

Yes, he believes this based upon never interviewing SP or KP, or most likely never having seen the LE file, and ignores the fact LE has stated they believe SP is telling the truth. Pardon me for not giving much credence for him. I think he is just a paid commentator drumming up fake news and headlines for profit.

He's a serial killer expert; he's going to see serial killers everywhere.

What is completely irresponsible here, is that many news outlets are taking his opinion, and publishing it as fact.

I'm guessing cell, because there's what appears to be a cell tower behind the RV lot at 3165 Twin View Blvd. That would explain why the address "3169 Twin View Blvd" only seems to exist in police logs.

You can look up the first six numbers, ex: 512-367 - and it should tell you

Thank you for the marvelous question!

What I would like to see happen is a sleuthing of media articles and to the extent they are available, police logs, for the last 12-18 months to see if we can find similar MO's of two female Hispanics attempting to abduct people, or possibly attacking people or some other serious crime. And also if any arrests were made. That information might help identify the perpetrators.

In California I think areas to check might be:
Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento

And also Medford, Oregon.

In my opinion that would be more productive than discussing what type of "hose clamps" SP had on (LE already knows), what KP should or should not have done or said (it's been done already and he is not a suspect) or any other number of details which LE already knows the answer to.

I'm hoping Lake16 will see this and maybe answer tomorrow.

Lake16,

Given that there's a lot of information you cannot comment on and have joined the board on this case on WS, is there a particular hope or goal you have in regards to WSleuthers and the discussion of this case?

How can WS best assist you/the case?

Hi Lake, Do you know if Sherri has been able to recall any more information since her release that may help find the perps?

The day of her release apparently, from LE statements, there was limited information that she was able to provide due to her condition. They have had at least two very lengthy discussions with her since then and I know the line of communication is wide open. I hope she can recall more as time goes on.

Sorry I was out for a driving lesson. I can add an overlay for 70 mph too if that would be helpful?

ETA: Added 70 mph overlay

For the north and south part along I-5, I think that would be good.

What I would like to see happen is a sleuthing of media articles and to the extent they are available, police logs, for the last 12-18 months to see if we can find similar MO's of two female Hispanics attempting to abduct people, or possibly attacking people or some other serious crime. And also if any arrests were made. That information might help identify the perpetrators.

I've posted this link several times already. http://ktla.com/2016/09/22/4-brothe...al-marijuana-farm-2-women-arrested-in-norcal/

I realize these 2 women were already arrested in September, but if these 2 could do it, I'm sure others like them are out there.

<modsnip>
A failed abduction might be reported as an attack or even an attempted car jacking. I don't find it ridiculous or beyond offensive, it is basically what LE is doing right now with their computer databases, but if the mods feel it is ridiculous or beyond offensive than they should feel free to delete my post.

So, if "There are tons of reports of two Hispanic females who've attacked", if It might cast too broad of a net, perhaps; but if these people are criminals, how is it offensive? I'm not arguing, I'm just asking.

I agree. It's who LE and Sherri report abducted, battered and branded her. Why is it offensive to try and find criminals?
What's offensive is what happened to Mrs. Papini

Fwiw, when I factor in traveling, I figure it at 5-10mph under the speed limit b/c it never fails that I get stuck behind slow vehicles, there's an accident ahead, I have to drive through construction for miles and/or a detour is involved, always. This is my state's new state flower. They're very hardy. They come right up through the blacktop. Overnight.
attachment.php

Yeah, but on that part of I-5, most of the traffic is traveling about 80 mph. So even with construction slowdowns the average speed would still be around at least 70 mph.

There are tons of reports of two Hispanic females who've attacked. Attacking and abducting are totally different so it would be fruitless to follow up on two female Hispanics who have attacked unless it was in the process of an attempted abduction. I also don't think it's wise to go on some log hunt for two Hispanic females who've committed a violent crime. I'm sorry but that's that's ridiculous and BEYOND offensive!

If anything I think it's worth checking into. SP was assaulted. If there are reports of two Hispanic females assaulting other people it should be looked at IMO. Especially if they're assaulting females. I remember a similar report on a police log before Sherri was released. I believe it was in a parking lot and it was random.

I can. But, that is about all I am comfortable posting. Google is everyone's friend.;)

Sorry, you lost me. I wasn't asking for the number to be posted, and I don't have it...just thought I'd help figuring out if it could have been a cell that may have nothing to do with the actual address. I agree, Google is my friend!

In California I think areas to check might be:
Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento

And also Medford, Oregon.

In my opinion that would be more productive than discussing what type of "hose clamps" SP had on (LE already knows), what KP should or should not have done or said (it's been done already and he is not a suspect) or any other number of details which LE already knows the answer to.

The part I bolded here. I think that may far too wide of a net. JMO.

I agree about wanting to clear that up. But what about not showing any anger towards the beasts that hurt his wife. He called the people that suspect this is a hoax by names, yet the people that hurt his wife he does not say much against them.

I hear what you're saying.

The people who expressed doubts about the story on the internet were described by KP as "malicious" and "subhuman"; "people sitting in angering, expectant positions, waiting for the gory details who should be ashamed of themselves."

There wasn't any angry reference to the perpetrators, aside from the fact that people like them make KP sick.

Frequently, I've heard victims' family members state that they look forward to getting justice (not 'revenge', of course) when the yet-to-be-identified "evil monsters who hurt their loved one is caught and held accountable under the law" -- or something to that effect. The absence of such a statement stood out to me too.

There may be good reason why KP didn't say anything to that effect, but the priority/weight of the points covered in his post-release statement was curious to me as well.

Anyway, in my opinion, observing and questioning that curiosity is not 'victim bashing', though it probably has no investigatory value here.

If anything I think it's worth checking into. SP was assaulted. If there are reports of two Hispanic females assaulting other people it should be looked at IMO. Especially if they're assaulting females. I remember a similar report on a police log before Sherri was released. I believe it was in a parking lot and it was random.

And that was brought to the attention of the P's by a mutual friend and I know it was being looked into. There were two actually, one at a dog park and one at Walmart. But I've not taken the time to look through the last 18 months of reports from that Facebook local crime site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper