MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This alleged abduction turned out to be a false report. Charges might be brought in the case against the woman who reportedly made up the story.
Oh wow didn't know! Thanks for that! MODS can you delete if appropriate?

Oh wow didn't know! Thanks for that! MODS can you delete if appropriate?

Not to worry. I just heard the update on Channel 4 news. They haven't updated the initial report on the website.

I thought I saw she was a waitress somewhere...will go check

From what I can tell (and that is limited), the girl she was suppose to make dinner for works at a local hospital. I came to this conclusion using reports that are unrelated to this case.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't drug related?

Zero confirmation of DS's involvement with any sort of fun substances. The speculation by myself and others in this thread is based on:

DS having a key-chain fob thing associated with a device for surreptitiously smoking the ganja.

and

The involvement of the South Oakland special double secret drug task-force. South Oakland = Oakland county, where DS lived and worked. Tho the locus of major drug trafficking activity in South Oakland county is east of her work [Evergreen and 696], while DS lives west of her work, in Farmington Hills, where the drug activity is mostly of the retail consumption variety.

and ???

The 2nd one is the more probative, as DS could've obtained the smiley-face key-chain fob from a friend who smokes, etc. The involvement of the South Oakland drug squad suggests LE has reason to believe there's a nexus to drug activity; as I imagine the South Oakland drug task force has plenty on their plate without getting involved in a missing person case w.out a drug nexus.

Michigan has legal medical marijuana and there's an initiative to go full legal/taxed [Colorado/Washington state style] that was supposed to be on the ballot this time, but got bumped to 2018. Prolly a good move, given the bum-rush to the polls of Trump voters in 2016.

Even tho they are relatively easy to obtain and having one insulates a person against State/Local prosecution for simple possession, a lot of folks are uncomfortable with getting a med-weed card---the fear, i think, is it impacting insurance or employment or (not applicable in DS's case, afaik) some single parents fear it'll be used against them in custody battles. So they go black-market; which is cheaper than the official dispensaries and as plentiful as can be in SE Michigan.

I thought I saw she was a waitress somewhere...will go check[/QUOTE/

Please see info regarding her employment on page 12 of the first thread. There's an article linked there that I can't link using my phone.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't drug related?

Not at the top of my shortlist of what might have happened to Danielle. I never rush to judgment, and based on her IG healthy diet/yoga regimen, drug use doesn't fit the profile. I'm leaning more towards a relationship gone awry. :moo:

That's why I think this was an internal beef. She parked her car where it was found. She grabs $50 and stuffs it into her front pocket, gets out with her keys and phone, locks the door, leaving her purse behind. She then heads to the apartment, in the dark, of said " dealer/buddy/supplier". Keep in mind, she herself may have been very secretive and discreet about being seen going to this persons dwelling. That may be the entire reason that this case hasn't broken open yet, nobody even realizes these two people knew each other.

I would think too many strange people showing up at your apartment would draw attention to a dealer. It seems like dealing out of an apartment complex would get you kicked out fairly quick.

Some nosy neighbor knows what is going on in the complex. They should anonymously report what they know. These days people have tons of accounts, from banking, social, shopping, etc. Hopefully they are tracking any activity on them.

Does the vehicle retain any information from the location it was in during the day she was missing, does she have satellite radio? Does it ping off a tower? They should compare the mud on her vehicle to where it most likely came from near her parents see if it is similar.

The LE know the criminals in the apt. complex. They need to pay them all a visit.

Hopefully they vacuumed the car and are examining the inside really good. Even a foreign hair, drop of blood, rope fiber, can help a case.

I don't think it's drug related, but I do think it's "friend" or "acquaintance" related. I think she took a quick detour when she got home from work that day to run up to someones apartment. Who that someone is remains a mystery. Personally, I think this has to do with jealousy of one kind or another. She was leaving go on an all- nighter at someones house, and it didn't sit well for whatever reason.

I like your theory - it's not complicated, and very occam razor like.

Zero confirmation of DS's involvement with any sort of fun substances. The speculation by myself and others in this thread is based on:

DS having a key-chain fob thing associated with a device for surreptitiously smoking the ganja.

and

The involvement of the South Oakland special double secret drug task-force. South Oakland = Oakland county, where DS lived and worked. Tho the locus of major drug trafficking activity in South Oakland county is east of her work [Evergreen and 696], while DS lives west of her work, in Farmington Hills, where the drug activity is mostly of the retail consumption variety.

and ???

The 2nd one is the more probative, as DS could've obtained the smiley-face key-chain fob from a friend who smokes, etc. The involvement of the South Oakland drug squad suggests LE has reason to believe there's a nexus to drug activity; as I imagine the South Oakland drug task force has plenty on their plate without getting involved in a missing person case w.out a drug nexus.

Michigan has legal medical marijuana and there's an initiative to go full legal/taxed [Colorado/Washington state style] that was supposed to be on the ballot this time, but got bumped to 2018. Prolly a good move, given the bum-rush to the polls of Trump voters in 2016.

Even tho they are relatively easy to obtain and having one insulates a person against State/Local prosecution for simple possession, a lot of folks are uncomfortable with getting a med-weed card---the fear, i think, is it impacting insurance or employment or (not applicable in DS's case, afaik) some single parents fear it'll be used against them in custody battles. So they go black-market; which is cheaper than the official dispensaries and as plentiful as can be in SE Michigan.

Her etsy acct seemed to favor paraphernalia as well

I would think too many strange people showing up at your apartment would draw attention to a dealer. It seems like dealing out of an apartment complex would get you kicked out fairly quick.

yeah, that's why I initially leaned toward either DS stopping by a dealer on the way home or a dealer meeting her at her complex and her getting in the dealer's vehicle.

But, if the person at her complex were a fellow casual smoker, maybe a guy with a crush on DS (or not) , who only bought for himself and maybe hooked up DS as a favor, he wouldn't necessarily be on LE's radar.

Single girl living in a complex...good chance her hook up wasn't for drugs or maybe it was both...maybe the person is one and the same. Either way I'm sure there is a digital trail

What's the general consensus at this point?

1. Abducted by someone who knows her: still alive
2. Abducted by someone who knows her: now deceased
3. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: alive
4. Abducted by someone who does NOT know her: now deceased
5. Killed immediately and body hidden/moved
6. Left/missing of her own accord: still alive
7. Left/missing of her own accord: now deceased
8. Other

Sadly I think #2 :(

Maybe they have a suspect maybe that suspect has a connection to drugs, and that's why the DEA is mentioned. But that does not equate to this person being Danielle's drug dealer.

Just throwing another thought of mine out there. We have seen in other cases where they have used other means to bring them in while gathering evidence.

The reason I'm also considering suicide is my sister is in the media. She always says, if the cops say nothing,its usually suicide.

Wouldn't they have to find her first for that? Like what happened with EH and the Home Depot, the search was intense. Once they found her, it was quickly ruled a suicide, but before then it was up in the air.

I don't think it's drug related, but I do think it's "friend" or "acquaintance" related. I think she took a quick detour when she got home from work that day to run up to someones apartment. Who that someone is remains a mystery. Personally, I think this has to do with jealousy of one kind or another. She was leaving go on an all- nighter at someones house, and it didn't sit well for whatever reason.

But for LE looping in DEA/SONIC, this would be my leader in the clubhouse. But--pure speculation--I don't see LE involving multiple drug enforcement/interdiction agencies absent LE having some solid lead that connects DS's disappearance to drug activity.

Would the smoking-related key-chain fob and DS liking paraphernalia related items on her etsy account be enough for LE to call in the drug squads? I don't know. Given the prevalence of smoking among DS's generation, it seems the drug guys would end up involved in most every disappearance; if having those items on her CV were enough.

But anything's possible, especially with the limited information we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3