Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #8 ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was all posted by someone else on here but I do remember reading the enlarged article from 1988 which made up the photo of a current article. I am about to go have dinner so if you can't wait then search the posts from mid way through this thread, if you have patience I will try and track it down when I return in a few hours.
Thanks, but that's the Cyril Ayris article that the original poster claimed said that the kimono was stolen from Victoria Clarke's murder scene (it doesn't say that).

Thanks, but no, same one.

I was hoping the person claiming that the kimono was stolen from Victoria Clarke can provide the article that says as much. I don't believe such an article exists:
You are reading the wrong article then.

There was a recent article that had a photo which someone enlarged, in the photo was another news article from 1988 claiming the kimono was stolen from the clarke murder and left at the huntingdale attack.

There is no confirmation as to if this is true or reporter error but it was in fact reported.

Is there any evidence that BRE was actually involved in the Little Athletics 2016 Season that officially began early 2016 (in NSW)? BLAC website is is now showing "Account Suspended"."Account

None. I believe he and wife left the club post 2013 season

RE: the CCTV footage of JR>> correct me if I am wrong but she is looking north up bay view terrace in direction of railway station> then contact with MM occurs (she appears to laugh and look bashful) then she subsequently looks south down bayview the direction MM has gone, she then continues after this to look south, would this not indicate the actions of MM changed where she was looking, thus she was waiting for MM..... perhaps to get his car and pick her up?

Maybe he needed to go and prep the car before she gets there, he went round the block to check she was still there, then said ill just get the car, so she obviously looks in direction he left in.
(hell maybe he had to go look for some rope, found some at the back of olifents.(real stretch this one)

Apologies If this has been discussed in the thousands of other posts on this topic.

I agree and who cares if it's been discussed before? So has just about every other theory haha. What's one more time?

Jane looks towards Gugeri and even goes out into the middle of the road, as if looking to see if someone is coming from that direction. Then, when MM shows up, opening his hands and giving a bit of a shrug and saying something that makes Jane light up and laugh (was he making a joke about running late or saying he couldn't get a close parking spot because of such and such) she then no longer focuses on Gugeri and instead looks the way MM had gone. I think she was waiting for MM.

Carry on...

Sorry for delay.
He certainly didn't come across as someone with a low IQ. He speaks well and he worked in a job that required technical and programming skills. He solved problems for the entire university's telecommunications system and he defiantly wasn't a slow or dim-witted person. He talked mostly about AFL and about aspects of the job as far as I recall. I didn't know he was into gaming or drones for example, and they're things I like too so I would have certainly talked about these things with him, but he kept his interests to himself. If theres one word I would use to describe him it would be
"private". I would think it took a lot of intelligence or at least cunning to stay under the radar for so long. That suggests a reasonable intelligence to me.

Exactly what capacity did he work for UWA as? As a Telstra worker, contractor of a company or employee of UWA.

And do you work in a technical capacity in your job?

Wow this is nuts. I have a feeling BE must have lurked here or on the Big Footy forum posts. I doubt he would have posted.
Found out today that one of my mum's friends knew him through Belmont Little Athletic Club. He was also described as aloof by her.

Hi there,

Yep I wonder the same thing now. I found big footy forums after searching CSK online: I have zero interest in AFL.
i remember many conversations about afl in that office, at which point I would tune out and find something else to do. It's possible he may have seen my screen while i was in the bathroom and noticed I was on BF. If it really was Brad, I suspect he probably thought he'd gotten away with it. He was always relaxed and friendly enough around that office. None of us (and Ive been in contact with other colleagues from back then) ever got the slightest weird vibe or spider sense tingling from talking to him.

Hi there,

Yep I wonder the same thing now. I found big footy forums after searching CSK online: I have zero interest in AFL.
i remember many conversations about afl in that office, at which point I would tune out and find something else to do. It's possible he may have seen my screen while i was in the bathroom and noticed I was on BF. If it really was Brad, I suspect he probably thought he'd gotten away with it. He was always relaxed and friendly enough around that office. None of us (and Ive been in contact with other colleagues from back then) ever got the slightest weird vibe or spider sense tingling from talking to him.

Thanks so much for your insights, Mordekai.

Really interesting to read.

Hi all,

Have been reading the threads and discussion with interest.
I've had a look at historic WA electoral rolls... BE was registered at "Lot 13xx Gay St, Huntingdale" in both 1988 (year of Huntingdale attack) and 1999 (year before he purchased the Kewdale property.

( modsnip)

According to RP Data, this Lot 13xx Gay St in Huntingdale (listed as Southern River in the 1988 electoral roll) does not exist... perhaps there is a way to investigate historic properties that have been re-zoned?
Interesting also that it is a stone's throw from "Wright Lake" mentioned by Dr (as quoted in the earlier discussion about Dr ).

Anyway, thought this was all interesting, may require further digging...

My apprentice is the neighbour to the neighbour of BE's Huntingdale home. Absolutely useless at gaining information for me. 'What's the point?' He knows I've been following this case for two decades. Frustrating.

Hi there,

WhyWhy posted something several pages back, sleuthing him to a BF poster. I have a hunch it could well be BE

Mordekei. Would you have gotten in a car with him?

Yeah absolutely. No hesitation. But I'm a bloke lol. We walked to the cafes around campus together occasionally and I can't recall ever seeing him stare at women or say anything creepy in the least. Other blokes would comment on some of the gorgeous girls walking around...i never heard him say anything dirty or degrading about them. Nothing to suggest he had any hatred towards women or had a grudge. I know other people who have a nasty misogynistic streak and often say degrading or ugly stuff about girls but Brad definitely wasn't one of them. Maybe having a young step daughter in the house the same age as a lot of the girls as uni made him look at them differently? I'm just thinking out loud here sorry.

There appears to be a mention of him being connected to the Kewdale LA Club under the Equipment Report in the KLAC 2014/2015 Annual Report

https://www.scribd.com/document/258619575/Annual-Report-Draft-2014-15-v1-0

From memory he was the President of the Kewdale club for many years. (their website is down now too)

According to Fairfax, in 2013, Edwards, along with his wife were awarded lifetime memberships at a separate club, Kewdale Little Athletics.

http://www.news.com.au/national/wes...a/news-story/a41752722f0d6f7540e1760a66c7a568

I've ordered the more comprehensive report to get clarification on the ownership of the computer store. They were very quick to send me the invoice. Now just waiting on the report...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl