Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by SB.1 View Post
I don't see any deviancy - what she had in her profile would be reasonably common these days.

Oh and as for this I thought being on transvestite websites and advertising yourself for sex while married qualified. That said I'm originally from south of the river. Maybe they do things differently out your way SB. Haha

The dating profile indicates EC is married, therefore her surname is likely different now which would explain lack of info on google.

Also says she's caucasian.

Still can't access any info on ACR. Seems like it has been taken offline. I found info that there was also a store in Armadale at some time.

Still can't access any info on ACR. Seems like it has been taken offline. I found info that there was also a store in Armadale at some time.

Really? Where did you find this? I'm starting to get quite suss as to why I didn't get a report that I paid for and to why my enquiry as to why has gone unanswered. I was hoping to find out who the trustee is and possibly beneficiaries.

Short of sending him to gitmo I'm not sure how else he'd talk. I'd trade off giving him a black and white 34cm rank arena tv for some further info. No foxtel though.

Don't think jail is as nice as you think it is 345 ;-)

Early mornings - on my way to work - getting brekky at the road house - with my badge on - people would say something like "so you work in that Motel down the road"?

To which I'd answer, "I sure as wouldn't pay to be there".

Really? Where did you find this? I'm starting to get quite suss as to why I didn't get a report that I paid for and to why my enquiry as to why has gone unanswered. I was hoping to find out who the trustee is and possibly beneficiaries.

attachment.php

I think it’s very telling. You should at least get a refund though, lol.

Attachments

• armadale.JPG
    armadale.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 307

Don't think jail is as nice as you think it is 345 ;-)

Early mornings - on my way to work - getting brekky at the road house - with my badge on - people would say something like "so you work in that Motel down the road"?

To which I'd answer, "I sure as wouldn't pay to be there".

I'm sure it's no holiday ding. That said don't forget a black and white rank arena is only analogue though. That signal has been turned off. I said nothing about a set top box to go with it.

attachment.php

I think it’s very telling. You should at least get a refund though, lol.

Not holding my breath for a refund. Okay, wonder when this was? Looks like they were in Claremont, then armadale, then cannington. I know they were in cannington from at least 2011 due to looking at archived web pages.

Not holding my breath for a refund. Okay, wonder when this was? Looks like they were in Claremont, then armadale, then cannington. I know they were in cannington from at least 2011 due to looking at archived web pages.

If you google search “Australian Computer Resellers” page 2 lists a linkedin profile for someone called CF who apparently was owner/operator of ACR for 8 years. I don’t understand the link to Edwards Family Trust. I’m not even sure of all 3 stores are related.

The family home was at one point at 142 Gay Street which, I gather, is a lot that was part of the original unsubdivided property. It seems to now be at 9 Kingsford Way, Huntingdale.

Until February, 2008, google maps shows a vacant lot next door.

If you google search “Australian Computer Resellers” page 2 lists a linkedin profile for someone called CF who apparently was owner/operator of ACR for 8 years. I don’t understand the link to Edwards Family Trust. I’m not even sure of all 3 stores are related.

I think it was understood that the business was sold in 2007.

Ok so was feeling game. Joined the passion dating site :blushing: (big German guy).
EC last online 27/12/16. She has 1 picture but you have to press contact to see it, and it costs $2.95.
Not gonna bother in case it does auto renewal tricky business on me but if anyones keener go for it :seeya:

Odd there seems to be no record of her anywhere that I can see. Maybe she's actually missing and nobody's reported it. He killed a lot of women I think, why not her if he could get away with it?

Pure speculation but I would suspect that EC wasn’t living there when the house was sold. I’m trying to get my head around the timeline but house was purchased in ’91, rape/murders ’95-’97, house sold ’97, WCE membership with CG ’98, Kewdale house purchased ’00. If I were to guess, I’d say the breakdown of the relationship occurred in 1995 and EC moved out around then.

I agree but I think he's sunk and apparently in WA now they have the "no body no parole" rule He's got not a hope of release at any time unless he tells them where Sarah Spiers is.
I'll put money on the fact he won't say a thing, they will try to dispute DNA and evidence.

Ok so was feeling game. Joined the passion dating site :blushing: (big German guy).
EC last online 27/12/16. She has 1 picture but you have to press contact to see it, and it costs $2.95.
Not gonna bother in case it does auto renewal tricky business on me but if anyones keener go for it :seeya:

I can view the profile without having to join, and can see their friends network. I quick browse of those, and I recognise someone I know in THEIR friends network. Met them a number of times, and they freak me out enough that Im not going to ask them to find out more for us! Anyone who has them as a friend, would certainly be someone who is open to transgenderism, as has been mentioned by someone previously.

Wonder if anyone in here can dig this one up; let me qualify first. BE - though obviously somewhat fit has a dystonic look about him, Tis known he may have sleep problems. He has the kind of dystonia and mid-range flab that raises the question in my mind - is he on anti-psychotic meds that he has been on long-term that could have stabilised his moods?

Interesting you should raise that - one of his Ebay vendors was a seller of C-PAP devices.

Quote Originally Posted by SB.1 View Post
I don't see any deviancy - what she had in her profile would be reasonably common these days.

Oh and as for this I thought being on transvestite websites and advertising yourself for sex while married qualified. That said I'm originally from south of the river. Maybe they do things differently out your way SB. Haha

Didn't see the *transsexual* stuff. Could be in an open relationship. BTW I'm SOR too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003