Deceased/Not Found NJ - Sarah Stern, 19, Neptune City, 2 Dec 2016 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I too was REALLY surprised that the train going Southbound runs later!

I'm not surprised, the trains running southbound leave from Penn Station in New York City, the last train leaves NYC at 11:18 p.m., arrives in Belmar at 1:21 a.m., with remaining stops in Spring Lake, Manasquan, Point Pleasant Beach, and finally Bay Head arriving at 1:44 a.m.

http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/rail/R0080.pdf

I thought I read that the train staiton cams were checked and found no signs of Sarah.

Hello all, this is my first post so please don't mind me,...
I'm from NJ ( Atlantic county) my first feeling when I heard about this case on NJ 101.5 was that someone may have "bumped" or tapped the back of her car or may have pretended to be in trouble or injured to get her out of that car. After reading more about the case here, I believe that car could've been planted there deliberately to throw investigation off.
These are only my opinion, and not fact in any way.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
I hope I'm wrong but I can't shake the feeling of foul play here.
I believe local media tries to keep these stories quiet because they don't want to scare off tourism ( remember the AC serial killer? It was like pulling teeth to get any meaningful coverage)

Hello all, this is my first post so please don't mind me,...
I'm from NJ ( Atlantic county) my first feeling when I heard about this case on NJ 101.5 was that someone may have "bumped" or tapped the back of her car or may have pretended to be in trouble or injured to get her out of that car. After reading more about the case here, I believe that car could've been planted there deliberately to throw investigation off.
These are only my opinion, and not fact in any way.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
I hope I'm wrong but I can't shake the feeling of foul play here.
I believe local media tries to keep these stories quiet because they don't want to scare off tourism ( remember the AC serial killer? It was like pulling teeth to get any meaningful coverage)

Police said no damage at all to car...

That's a happy ending.....and one a few of us were expecting....

Actually.. if you look below the pic, it was posted by "gristlebone" on to her wall. It was a repost from the original post he posted in 2015. She did not make that post.

That's not how the website works, she would have had to of posted it herself.

Why would she have scheduled those? I don't us this kind of sm so I'm a little perplexed

It says she's going to vid con in 2017 under her pic

Why would she have scheduled those? I don't us this kind of sm so I'm a little perplexed
Maybe just so she remembered to post it...? I don't know, I find it a little strange as well, but if she had a way to post onto her blog recently, I'm sure she wouldn't waste it on holidays?

I'm not on FB but on other SM I schedule some posts so I don't forget or so I'm covered if I'm not checking the site.

It's like the badly timed scheduled tweet from Alan Thicke after he'd died. A post on an SM account doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member