Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't for a few reasons as follows:
The mother is not among the missing in "Missing Persons" in the Doe Network or Namus. There has been an arrest warrant issued for custodial interference.
Baby Doe associated with Peaches is not listed in Namus or Doe Network. The key to Baby Doe identity is finding out who Peaches is. Therefore everyone should concentrate on the identity of Peaches.

When a submission is made all of the case numbers have to be entered from the missing or the unidentified. We can not do that in this case.

For argument sake : When the mother Marie Catherine Dominique abducted Tiffany, I don't see her staying in the Long Island area for 4 years trying to hide. Peaches body was discovered June 28, 1997, she was murdered within 3 days prior, so we have to assume so was Baby Doe.
Tiffanys mother Marie Catherine Dominique was 40 at the time she abducted her, in 1997 she would have been 44. Peaches was described as being between the ages of 16-30. The authorities believe she left the country with Tiffany or is hiding out living in a Haitian Community in the states.

Here is the form for future use to submit matches 2nd link. The 1st link are match making tips.

http://www.doenetwork.org/matches.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/forms/index.php/945274?lang=en
I'm waiting for my intern spot to open up for doenetwork PMP. I'd love to see some reach the panel stage.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I have a general question, hope it's okay to ask here.

Is "Peaches" thought to be the oldest remains found....IOW the first victim that we know of?

Sorry if this is a lame question..... Every time I think I have it straight, I get confused again.

TIA!

I have a general question, hope it's okay to ask here.

Is "Peaches" thought to be the oldest remains found....IOW the first victim that we know of?

Sorry if this is a lame question..... Every time I think I have it straight, I get confused again.

TIA!

Fire Island Jane Doe in 1996 oldest known (Legs in 1996, Skull in 2011)
Peaces Torso found in June 1997
They are different women.

I read that as Westchester will not add any additional sentence on the Suffolk sentence. Finding out the exact dates of his incarceration is key to ruling him in or out.

Maybe this will help SR:
Barry Shulman was given a two-year sentence for pleading guilty in Suffolk to helping his brother dump the bodies of two victims. When his brother pleaded guilty in Westchester, Barry Shulman pleaded guilty to the disposal of Vasquez's body in Yonkers. He was given a two-year prison term to run at the same time as the Long Island sentence.

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/crime/2015/06/02/yonkers-victim-serial-killer/28353213/

It is scary knowing how easily someone can dissappear. Just an observation of how many people are missing without any leads. So sad.

What do u think about me creating a website for peaches?????
You could certainly create a face book page for her, there is not one dedicated for her. She is listed on a general unidentified fb page. If doesn't cost anything and if it leads to her identify then its a home run for you, although I know that is not what you are looking for. It sickens me to see the missing in this country, the unreported missing, the unidentified, and the unclaimed. It is so upsetting. If one thing you or anyone can do to make a difference, then God bless you, more then most people do in this world to help. I have been there, with a missing niece for 14 months. You have no idea the gratefulness my family feels to the hunter that came across her remains in the woods. Although to this day he is deeply affected by it. what he did for us in finding her, I have no words to describe. The horror of living of the unknown and not knowing what happened to your love one is indescribable, I wish it on no one.

I think it would be a great thing for you to do that. When if you do, post the link here so we can all join in on the cause.

It is scary knowing how easily someone can disappear. Just an observation of how many people are missing without any leads. So sad.
Some days when I go through Namus, Doe Network, I want to lay down and cry I have no words for the whole thing, I can not even believe it. PLus the fact of how many don't report thier family members missing because they think they ran away? Report it period! Good God.

I just got done looking at her tattoo up close and it looks to me like it says tb3... . But i could not be sure. Just looks like it to me... I could be wrong

Some days when I go through Namus, Doe Network, I want to lay down and cry I have no words for the whole thing, I can not even believe it. PLus the fact of how many don't report thier family members missing because they think they ran away? Report it period! Good God.

I work on UIDs for a few hours every morning, and have been doing so for several years now. For me, it has gotten somewhat easier in terms of the heartbreak, but the frustration just never goes away. We are already dealing with a needle in a haystack situation, but when you add to that the uncertainty of plowing through the haystack not even knowing if the needle is even in there...that is a defeating feeling. What keeps me going is the successes we've had. Even one match makes this all worth it, and we've had several. I also view this as an opportunity to encourage the families of missing loved ones to file a missing person report and get their loved into the NAMUS database. It's doesn't serve anyone to judge these families...very often, they don't even know the resources are out there, or that there are people who truly do care and want to help. I try to turn my frustration into an opportunity to educate. That is where I find hope in all this.

I wholeheartedly agree with all you say. When I first came across Tiffany on this thread I had shivering thought that parental abduction is perfect scenario how NOT to report mother missing. LE would be looking for villain mother rather then victim and if anything happened to mother "on the run" with baby hubby would not be their first suspect as opposed to if he reported her missing. It also spares him of making up any funky story how she went missing...

Hypothetically what if he kept her locked up until she had the baby killed her then killed her baby later?

A few thoughts.. while amazing that we now know who makes the pillow sham I think that'll be very helpful if we can talk to hotels and motels about it and hopefully they'd have records of what kind they've bought. Also a tote could be because it had stored old towels and shams so he uses it naybe saying he needs to give stuff to him goodwill. Also a garage sale or goodwill or a thrift store would have this stuff also. And if he's the dad maybe she wanted to leave him and he already was a serial killer and be rather kill than pay child support. This would work with a john who finds out she's pregnant and doesn't want to pay it

I've spent way too much time looking at Peaches tattoo. To me, there are definitely initals on the left leaf. It looks to me like a T a B and maybesomething else. The thing that doesn't make sense to me is that the letters don't look anything like something made by a tattoo arist. I wonder if it may be a tattoo covering an older one or maybe something made by an amateur like a prison tattoo. When I look at the left leaf, I wonder if I'm seeing a bird.
My artist thought it said she believes it says tony. I trust her opinion more than any other artists and she's been doing it a long time. I've sent her info on this case and more photos and need to go see what she said in reply because I'm hoping she can shed light on the case. I linked her the forum in case she wants to join us but I imagine she's busy but any info she has could be very helpful! I think it's some amateur or jail type lettering that's for sure. Cause it surely isn't pro or its perhaps practice by someone who's a tattoo artist. Maybe the same person is who covered it over with the thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee