MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One reason I don't think FG violently killed DS, following from what appears to be LE's theory that the crime occurred in the house on Robina-Oxford:

he's still a free man

Violently kill someone in a house, and a few days later the police are there maybe talking to you/looking at you but definitely raiding your house....blood splatter, defensive wounds, broken furniture, stained/missing carpet, hair, fibers from clothing, etc.

However, if someone OD's, there's far less of that sort of thing. Sure, a few fibers from clothing. But no blood and signs of a violent struggle (defensive wounds, broken furniture, holes in walls, etc)

Maybe the police found all of that. But I'm guessing they did not. Esp if they needed to take the cars (and maybe electronic items) in and process them before they had enough probable cause to go back for other items. Dunno if that's the case, but it's weird they didn't take what they took later right away. Assuming the initial warrant delineated certain items and they had to get those and validate their theory before going back for another warrant to take the other items.

Mobile forensics vans were over there that first week, for the first raid. If on the first raid they Luminol'd the house and hit on blood....? I don't think they'd have to wait 2 weeks to come back for the other items.

Hence, I'm leaning OD vs he beat her to death or shot her or knifed her.

See: the Lauren Spierer case for an example of where it's likely she OD'd in an apt and the police had full access to the apt right away and were unable to come up with enough evidence to make an arrest of the people there with her that night.

There are other cases where it took some time for an arrest. Heather Elvis comes to mind. That took over two months.

I would urge you to look around at some cases. The length of time between becoming a suspect and between arrest can be quite long. Lack of arrest is not any sort of evidence that there was anything other than a simple abduction. It is not evidence that DS, the victim here, did anything like overdose.

One reason I don't think FG violently killed DS, following from what appears to be LE's theory that the crime occurred in the house on Robina-Oxford:

he's still a free man

Violently kill someone in a house, and a few days later the police are there maybe talking to you/looking at you but definitely raiding your house....blood splatter, defensive wounds, broken furniture, stained/missing carpet, hair, fibers from clothing, etc.

However, if someone OD's, there's far less of that sort of thing. Sure, a few fibers from clothing. But no blood and signs of a violent struggle (defensive wounds, broken furniture, holes in walls, etc)

Maybe the police found all of that. But I'm guessing they did not. Esp if they needed to take the cars (and maybe electronic items) in and process them before they had enough probable cause to go back for other items. Dunno if that's the case, but it's weird they didn't take what they took later right away. Assuming the initial warrant delineated certain items and they had to get those and validate their theory before going back for another warrant to take the other items.

Mobile forensics vans were over there that first week, for the first raid. If on the first raid they Luminol'd the house and hit on blood....? I don't think they'd have to wait 2 weeks to come back for the other items.

See: the Lauren Spierer case for an example of where it's likely she OD'd in an apt and the police had full access to the apt right away and were unable to come up with enough evidence to make an arrest of the people there with her that night.

Off topic, but could people on this thread try to be more kind to each other and think before they post? Some of the petty bickering back and forth or replies to people asking innocent questions is getting really tiring to scroll through. I know we're all frustrated because there is little to no information on what happened to her, but just think about how her FAMILY feels. It's no wonder our verified insider left and then when he tried to come back he was snapped at. Please continue to remember who this thread is for and keep the bickering for Facebook.

Thank you. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just drove by a large colorful video billboard with her missing poster on it in the Rochester area. [emoji1374]

Oh, I agree with arrests taking a while.

But, again, I don't think the police found any blood or other signs of a violent struggle and violent death in the Robina-Oxford house. If they had, they wouldn't have had to wait 2 full weeks to take the items they took the 2nd time.

Interested in brainstorming other ideas... OD or buying/ selling / using drugs seems uncharacteristic. Love affair plausible but the article specifically states she did not have a bf, which maybe indirectly addressing that they were not intimate.

I'm left with stalking / fascination, but what else?

I don't think the police found any blood or other signs of a violent struggle and violent death in the Robina-Oxford house. If they had, they wouldn't have had to wait 2 full weeks to take the items they took the 2nd time.

Interested in brainstorming other ideas... OD or buying/ selling / using drugs seems uncharacteristic. Love affair plausible but the article specifically states she did not have a bf, which maybe indirectly addressing that they were not intimate.

I'm left with stalking / fascination, but what else?

I am totally dry after stalking/fascination... I'd be interested in non-blaming-the-victim type explanations, too, but sadly, I don't think we're going to get anything very emotionally satisfying in this case that will leave us thinking anything other than "WTF? Why?"

Off topic, but could people on this thread try to be more kind to each other and think before they post? Some of the petty bickering back and forth or replies to people asking innocent questions is getting really tiring to scroll through. I know we're all frustrated because there is little to no information on what happened to her, but just think about how her FAMILY feels. It's no wonder our verified insider left and then when he tried to come back he was snapped at. Please continue to remember who this thread is for and keep the bickering for Facebook.

Thank you. [emoji53]

I agree. I have been a little snappy in general but I am just frustrated we don't know where Dani is yet.

Please also remember family and friends are among us. Lets not be too graphic when discussing what you believe happened. It must cut deep to read these things about a loved one.

Just drove by a large colorful video billboard with her missing poster on it in the Rochester area. [emoji1374]

Question. Some people have hypothesized the SG in question also worked in Rochester. Have you noticed many of these big colorful billboards in other areas of Metro Detroit?

I am totally dry after stalking/fascination... I'd be interested in non-blaming-the-victim type explanations, too, but sadly, I don't think we're going to get anything very emotionally satisfying in this case that will leave us thinking anything other than "WTF? Why?"

Another long shot in my opinion, worked related, perhaps she got him in trouble.

Another long shot in my opinion, worked related, perhaps she got him in trouble.

Here's another long-shot IMO, she angered her friend's ex and he had something to do with it somehow ("I'll pay you to make her disappear,") but I think that's a super-longshot. There is precedent, however, e.g., Teresa Siever's husband's friends killing her for pittance. Awful.

Question. Some people have hypothesized the SG in question also worked in Rochester. Have you noticed many of these big colorful billboards in other areas of Metro Detroit?

There is/ or was last weekend one on 1-94 in Macomb County near the Mt Clemens exit.

The two most common scenarios in cases like this:

Relationship trouble

Unrequited interest / rejection / sexually motivated

Want to revisit something spoken by both Mr. and Mrs. S.

Both claimed they were concerned it was her good nature that came back to haunt her. Or something to that extent. And they probably had more information than us when they made that remark.

If my child went missing despite their good, helpful nature, I would never be inclined to assume that was in anyway related to their disappearance. I'd think instead, someone just snatched them.

We have some more information now, then we once had. And to those of us who think something happened in the parking lot of Met Life, how would Mr & Mrs. Stislicki's comment feed into this.

The only thing that comes to mind is witnesses who might know WHO she left with stating they were friends and nice things DS had done for him (wife sick,...) And if it was true she did nice things for him, is it likely he would snap? Or were her kind gestures possibly the cover-up for something else she kept private? I don't know.

We all have our own "hot buttons" and today mine is trying to figure out WHY Mr. & Mrs. S. both pointed to their daughters kind nature to be the root of all of this.

How kind can one be driving from work to home.????

Violently strangled, leaves no traces anywhere but the body. Rapes don't have to leave traces either, and many often turn deadly with no blood.

Smothering (with pillow).

Usually I'm not up in this area, I just happened to be today and was driving right towards it. I've spent some time in Detroit the past few weeks and haven't seen signs or posters. Don't remember where else I saw the billboard... maybe on 94 by the airport?

Both claimed they were concerned it was her good nature that came back to haunt her. Or something to that extent. And they probably had more information than us when they made that remark.

If my child went missing despite their good, helpful nature, I would never be inclined to assume that was a problem. I'd think instead, someone just snatched them.

We have some more information now, then we once had. And to those of us who think something happened in the parking lot of Met Life, how would Mr & Mrs. Stislicki's comment feed into this.

The only thing that comes to mind is witnesses who might know WHO she left with stating they were friends and nice things DS had done for him (wife sick,...) And if it was true she did nice things for him, is it likely he would snap? Or were her kind gestures possibly the cover-up for something else she kept private? I don't know.

We all have our own "hot buttons" and today mine is trying to figure out WHY Mr. & Mrs. S. both pointed to their daughters kind nature to be the root of all of this.

"Kind" may be, drove a person she was acquainted with, but didn't know well, home. Her good and trusting nature may have led her to go out of her way for someone she knew only passingly. To me, that fits both with what her parents said and with what seems to be true of her personality, and without the added complications of assuming a drug deal or an affair. She was being nice and doing something that was more or less above and beyond the call of duty.

If my child went missing despite their good, helpful nature, I would never be inclined to assume that was a problem. I'd think instead, someone just snatched them.

Kindness being taken the wrong way. Perhaps she was TOO friendly / approachable / helpful / trusting. Predators look for low hanging fruit ... they take advantage of your kindness. Maybe he wanted MORE from her, and if she rejected him it was enough to make him snap out of fear she would tell. He's married, has a lot to lose.

The Ted Bundy's of the world (feigning injury) bank on trusting, "helpful" victims.

ETA: All of this is assuming there was zero relationship between them, beyond casual acquaintance. So, whatever RUSE was in play that day was PLANNED. He thought about this and about her. His intentions were sexual. In my opinion.

"Kind" may be, drove a person she was acquainted with, but didn't know well, home. Her good and trusting nature may have led her to go out of her way for someone she knew only passingly. To me, that fits both with what her parents said and with what seems to be true of her personality, and without the added complications of assuming a drug deal or an affair. She was being nice and doing something that was more or less above and beyond the call of duty.

Exactly.

Even though it could be just as likely someone snatched her, they assumed she drove someone home. And I believe that is because at that point of the investigation, they were informed she was spotted in the car with someone.

And for the police to show up at that address tells me without any doubt had confirmation of who was seated beside her. And then, less than 2 hours later, her phone goes to voicemail.

But the police don't necessary know WHERE that car went. Did it drive to Berkley? Or was she driven somewhere else. This opens up the possibility for the parents to question human trafficking (which gives hope she is alive) and explains the emphasis on sharing photos rather than immediate searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13