Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That twitter person seems familiar to me, not sure why

That twitter person seems familiar to me, not sure why

It seems as though he goes on rants about cases quite often. I've scrolled down his twitter and he was ranting about a little boy that was shot, too.

Alonzo Washington is a local activist in Kansas City. I do not believe he had anything to do with this girl missing. He has helped the police department in the past with some high-profile cases when people felt more comfortable talking to him than they did the police department. Again I do not believe he has any personal knowledge of what happened to this girl.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Alonzo Washington is a local activist in Kansas City. I do not believe he had anything to do with this girl missing. He has helped the police department in the past with some high-profile cases when people felt more comfortable talking to him than they did the police department. Again I do not believe he has any personal knowledge of what happened to this girl.

Yeah I googled him and figured it out. I've seen him tweet stuff before re other cases

I don't think anyone thinks he knows what happened to her. His tweets are disturbing though.

I don't think anyone thinks he knows what happened to her. His tweets are disturbing though.

Totally agree, I wonder if he drives a blue truck! He just mentioned a "body found in KC" with no details. He is also predicting she will be found by tonight. A creepy and hostile guy... jmho

Totally agree, I wonder if he drives a blue truck! He just mentioned a "body found in KC" with no details. He is also predicting she will be found by tonight. A creepy and hostile guy... jmho

This! I was like ok. He seems very hateful towards her. Like I agree with him that missing black people are hardly ever recognized by the media - but to do what he is doing is just plain disgusting. She is a person..people like him are the EXACT reason why the media and police have been reluctant to dwell on the "stripper" aspect of her job, IMO.

RSBM

So... just a person who follows cases, then.

My opinion is that he seemed to infer that some people receive more attention in a missing persons' case than others --and his posts were unnecessary .

Some missing people get more press because their families make it a priority above all else. That, and some families have more resources...
While some poor individuals go under the radar and it appears no one (or hardly anyone at all) is even searching for them.
Sad world we live in.
:moo:

This! I was like ok. He seems very hateful towards her. Like I agree with him that missing black people are hardly ever recognized by the media - but to do what he is doing is just plain disgusting. She is a person..people like him are the EXACT reason why the media and police have been reluctant to dwell on the "stripper" aspect of her job, IMO.
Well stated..

Did I overlook this information before? (I thought he was concerned when he woke up)

Townsend said Anderson’s live-in boyfriend, Pete Sanchez, told her Anderson wasn’t home when he woke up at about 7 a.m. Sunday to go to work.

“He didn’t really think anything of it. Sometimes she’ll just go hang out with her coworkers or her friends after work, even though it’s really late at night,” Townsend said. “Or she’ll sleep at a friend’s house. So it wasn’t that strange.”

When Anderson still wasn’t home when Sanchez returned home from work Sunday afternoon, “I knew something was wrong,” Townsend says

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article127176959.html

Did Toni's friends not call the BF when Toni didn't show up? I thought they reported her missing when she didn't show up to meet him. :gaah:

I think this story will be MUCH different from what is being reported - and the reporting especially by her family is so misleading as to not be helpful in finding her.

I suspect the "friends" she was going to meet aren't the kind who will call the cops her their friend doesn't show up for their arranged meeting. I understand her family wants her to be different from what she is, but it's not like a stripper is a murderer. It's a legal job.

I remember a case in Houston where a stripper went missing from the parking lot where she worked at the end of her shift and it took media about a week to say what happened - we were left to believe she was an accountant type putting in late hours at tax season or something.

if you expect tips, you need to tell people what to look for, and where.

Prayers she's found safe. I'd say the odds are fairly good that she's just run off, but odds are fairly good that her profession has caused her to be harmed.

RSBM

As if this individual is some type of "NightCrawler" sort ...aka J. Gyllenhaal's role in that movie
Sounds like he's getting some backlash via her friends and coworkers on Twitter.

Regardless of a person's occupation... this is a human being who deserves justice if harm's been done.

"Her parents also say for insurance purposes they had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working. Police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or was removed from her vehicle. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX."

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

This makes finding her even more difficult.

RSBM

As if this individual is some type of "NightCrawler" sort ...aka J. Gyllenhaal....
Sounds like he's getting some backlash via her friends and coworkers on Twitter.

Regardless of a person's occupation... this is a human being who deserves justice if harm's been done.

He is attacking her friends now! Posting pics of them and stuff. What a terrible person he is! And then pretending like he's doing it to help find her. I'm just at loss for words. How can someone be so cruel to her friends and family at such a time because they are defending her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee