Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16195766_742479179237781_6619846414645439373_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/ShannonOBr...6444531174585/742479179237781/?type=3&theater

*whispers*

Does someone want to tell Missing Angels they spelled Angels wrong on their logo?

I just saw the actual video in the news of her leaving the QT on Hwy 9......she went north....which is completely out of the way of ANY of her destined locations.

Sorry I see the video was already posted.....I was at work and came home to see it on the news and was glad they released that info!
What about the possibility of being attacked when she was at a stop light on 9 hwy?

Sorry I see the video was already posted.....I was at work and came home to see it on the news and was glad they released that info!
What about the possibility of being attacked when she was at a stop light on 9 hwy?

Are there any ravines, drop offs, or embankments on the side of the highway or interstate where she would have been driving? I remember there was a case in Washington state where a woman disappeared and her husband reported her missing. The police were ready to arrest him for her murder after two weeks had passed, even though there wasn't a body. Turns out she was down a steep embankment and a highway worker happened to spot her car. She was so dehydrated by the time she was found they said if it had been one or two more days she would have died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What direction was her home from the QT?
I will have to go back and see if I can find where her home is.

I just saw the actual video in the news of her leaving the QT on Hwy 9......she went north....which is completely out of the way of ANY of her destined locations.

Ok - here is the quote of where she lives.
Her house, her apartment on Grand is like twenty minutes from the club, so she would have been somewhere on I-70," said Townsend.
Would that be in the direction she was driving? Do we have a map yet of all the locations?

What direction was her home from the QT?
I will have to go back and see if I can find where her home is.

Well all I've heard or read is that she lived in an apartment on Grand....which is south (maybe 10-12 mibs?) near I-70.

Ok, if the video I was just watching is from the business across the street, then unless I am missing something she was heading south when she left?

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/plantqueen23/142277859993

"I always get a little emotional and nostalgic on my birthday. I feel like it’s a good time to take the opportunity to appreciate how far I’ve come and how many things I’ve accomplished in the last year, as well as seeing how I’ve better shaped myself as a person and how fortunate I am to be living the life I do.

If you think about it, all of us are so lucky to be here and living right now. There’s always that existential crisis we all have when we realize that, in the context of all of space and time and history, we are essentially meaningless. We are so small compared to this earth, our solar system, galaxy, and beyond. But what makes us so special and lucky is that, to our best knowledge, we are the only creatures that are capable of feeling this raw of emotion and empathy. Think of when you’re the happiest. That moment may be utterly minuscule, yet it’s everything to you. The fact that we are able to experience such ecstasy during that one blink of an eye in all of time is so so so incredible.

I’ve been through a lot in the last year. I went to a ton of amazing cities and festivals and met so many awesome people in music. However, about a month from now a year ago my life really started to turn ******. I had no friends in my hometown and I hated school and I wanted to leave so bad and I felt like no one believed in me and every step forward was two steps back. I remember working at the hotel at this time last year and spending every night looking for colleges and apartments and exploring my options. When I decided I wanted to move my parents were doing everything they could to get me to stay. I lost my good paying hotel job and had to work at the YMCA again. I had no help and the money wasn’t good enough so I turned to selling drugs in attempt to make money to move faster. Fast forward to October. I’m three months past when I expected to move. I was behind on money. I wasn’t in school. I was very unhappy. I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

About a month later I moved to Kansas City. Everything has done a complete 180. I have three jobs. I’m in school. I have a new car. I have a loft downtown. I travel and write media for festivals. It’s absolutely crazy to me that only a year ago I was just beginning to formulate the idea of being here in my head. I’m absolutely ecstatic with the way my life is going and I only plan on more awesome things to come. I have a new sense of empathy and gratefulness for life.

I’m so fortunate to be here living the life that I do."

Posted April 14, 2016 on her Tumblr account.

Might be helpful info to be looking into

My problem is I'm too old to understand why anyone would be awake at the times all of this occurred lol

Ok, if the video I was just watching is from the business across the street, then unless I am missing something she was heading south when she left?

Yes....I was viewing it wrong, I didn't realize it was across the street.
After reviewing it again.....I don't see a time stamp and I can't see what direction because when she turns left it looks like she's still in gas station parking lot?

perfectingpink - thank you and wow - none of that makes any sense.... The QT is passed her intended destination - and seems to be pretty far from her work too. Hmmmmm..... And passed her house. So if she left QT heading south - she could have been going anywhere.

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/plantqueen23/142277859993

"I always get a little emotional and nostalgic on my birthday. I feel like it’s a good time to take the opportunity to appreciate how far I’ve come and how many things I’ve accomplished in the last year, as well as seeing how I’ve better shaped myself as a person and how fortunate I am to be living the life I do.

If you think about it, all of us are so lucky to be here and living right now. There’s always that existential crisis we all have when we realize that, in the context of all of space and time and history, we are essentially meaningless. We are so small compared to this earth, our solar system, galaxy, and beyond. But what makes us so special and lucky is that, to our best knowledge, we are the only creatures that are capable of feeling this raw of emotion and empathy. Think of when you’re the happiest. That moment may be utterly minuscule, yet it’s everything to you. The fact that we are able to experience such ecstasy during that one blink of an eye in all of time is so so so incredible.

I’ve been through a lot in the last year. I went to a ton of amazing cities and festivals and met so many awesome people in music. However, about a month from now a year ago my life really started to turn ******. I had no friends in my hometown and I hated school and I wanted to leave so bad and I felt like no one believed in me and every step forward was two steps back. I remember working at the hotel at this time last year and spending every night looking for colleges and apartments and exploring my options. When I decided I wanted to move my parents were doing everything they could to get me to stay. I lost my good paying hotel job and had to work at the YMCA again. I had no help and the money wasn’t good enough so I turned to selling drugs in attempt to make money to move faster. Fast forward to October. I’m three months past when I expected to move. I was behind on money. I wasn’t in school. I was very unhappy. I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

About a month later I moved to Kansas City. Everything has done a complete 180. I have three jobs. I’m in school. I have a new car. I have a loft downtown. I travel and write media for festivals. It’s absolutely crazy to me that only a year ago I was just beginning to formulate the idea of being here in my head. I’m absolutely ecstatic with the way my life is going and I only plan on more awesome things to come. I have a new sense of empathy and gratefulness for life.

I’m so fortunate to be here living the life that I do."

Posted April 14, 2016 on her Tumblr account.

Might be helpful info to be looking into

Welcome! Would you please post a link to her Tumblr? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl