Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. What conclusions do you draw from the Seeking Arrangements profile? What sort of arrangements do you think this involves?

She says she is seeking someone who wants to text and get sexy pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she didn't even want her parents to get this information (that she was out late, where she was) etc. since they seemed to be involved with insurance company who gave the device to her?

No, they are not involved with the insurance company. In fact, they couldn't get any info from the insurance company. It's Toni's car and Toni's insurance and nowhere does she suggest her parents have anything to do with it.

I thought she was a server at Chrome? Even the employees there said so. Is it possible she was doing this privately, or was she working at another place?

I caught wind of this story super early and in the beginning her BF was being very, very forthcoming on his twitter/facebook. I don't have either and I was able to have full access and read his interactions and answering questions from strangers. Anyway, someone made a unwittingly rude comment about her being a "stripper" and he corrected them and said something to the effect of "she isn't a stripper, she's waitresses at chrome 3 years off and on, also waitresses at a sister location (I think - for sure had strip club name) some and also waits tables at _______ ______ bar and grill. Then I also believe her father confirmed her working at chrome and also waiting tables downtown at a bar restaurant. My memory fails me on details and I cannot find it now. The 3 jobs she referred to were legit, or seemingly so. Now, she may have actually had 5 but the 3 being discussed were confirmed early on.

No, they are not involved with the insurance company. In fact, they couldn't get any info from the insurance company. It's Toni's car and Toni's insurance and nowhere does she suggest her parents have anything to do with it.

The quotes below led me to believe they ARE involved with her insurance, but it was still difficult to access data. What do you make of this?

"Her parents also say for insurance purposes THEY had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working." http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

Also here's another: "However, the family told 41 Action News Thursday that detectives were able to retrieve GPS information from THEIR insurance company, which they hope will be a clue to help locate their daughter." http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...r-its-the-last-time-anyone-reportedly-saw-her

She actually uses the word "stripper." She says she loves working as a stripper. But she also says she doesn't go full nude. That's not really a stripper in my book, but whatever.

She also has videos posted of her on the pole, so she is definitely a dancer and not just a server.

She also does NOT turn tricks. Says she gets offers pretty much every day, but the answer is no.

I agree with you here, I don't consider it a stripper in the purest sense!

However, I think if we are all honest, many of the girls end up as what we do consider real strippers... or prostitutes... Regardless, they likely wouldn't announce it if it were true, and money is this crazy thing that sometimes people eventually bend their morals for, *if it's enough*.

But I think it's like everything else. We just note it as a possibility. I still see how this case could be just about anything at this point. I wouldn't rule out anything that might be the next step of something she decides she might be willing to do for money. Because I think realistically, she has said that the activity that she has admitted in engaging in... was for money, to facilitate not having to do that. She says that in regards to her schooling. I do believe she is being truthful about that.

No judgement on her, just reality.

I caught wind of this story super early and in the beginning her BF was being very, very forthcoming on his twitter/facebook. I don't have either and I was able to have full access and read his interactions and answering questions from strangers. Anyway, someone made a unwittingly rude comment about her being a "stripper" and he corrected them and said something to the effect of "she isn't a stripper, she's waitresses at chrome 3 years off and on, also waitresses at a sister location (I think - for sure had strip club name) some and also waits tables at _______ ______ bar and grill. Then I also believe her father confirmed her working at chrome and also waiting tables downtown at a bar restaurant. My memory fails me on details and I cannot find it now. The 3 jobs she referred to were legit, or seemingly so. Now, she may have actually had 5 but the 3 being discussed were confirmed early on.

Thanks. This is helpful. Any chance the second waitressing job she discussed was at the other club she has been claimed to be headed to? The Shady Lady?

Shady Lady?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/137682...ts=1&adults=1&children=0&infants=0&s=Ejiiwkzn

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this here. This is the airbnb for her place. Kind of scary to have people in and out of the place you live so frequently but I guess it's a good way to have the rent paid for.

Interesting to note that she was reviewed as a guest recently, twice in January 2017. Once in Birmingham, AL and once in Nashville, TN. I recall reading that she liked to travel. Wonder if she has any favorite destinations (under the voluntary disappearance theory).

That's a great line of questioning. Even if she didn't have a favorite, it seems possible police could subpoena her profile records to see if she booked a room somewhere.

Pardon my ignorance but I don't get it. Why do you have turn off electronics to do an illegal transaction? How does a cop driving by track your gps or cell phone?

There is this thing called paranoia. I was laughing when a younger relative (early 20s) was talking as if all that stuff on those crime dramas where they are controlling satellites to track someone's movements in real time was actually real. She also mentioned that she turns off her phone sometimes because she thinks her mom might be tracking her.

I asked her if I needed to worry about where she was going, being that she was afraid of her mom knowing about it, and her reaction... gave me the feeling that I can't rule out the need to worry! :)

Thanks. What conclusions do you draw from the Seeking Arrangements profile? What sort of arrangements do you think this involves?

Specifically; she was looking for someone who wanted to receive sexy texts and photo's. So it wasn't (on the face of it anyway) like she was seeking direct contact.

I feel so bad for her parents, none of this can be easy to learn about. Toni is a young girl making some risky choices. I hope she has an opportunity to learn from them.

She has a tumblr account and is very candid about the fact that she worked as a stripper. She has video posted of herself on a dance pole.

On January 15, 2016, she wrote "I love stripping. You just have to be smart about it." She says not to mix it with drugs or alcohol.
As of February 12, 2016, she said she does not go full nude.

So maybe she quit. Or, more likely in my opinion, maybe she didn't want the parents to know...

She refers to herself as a dancer or stripper on social media. It is possible she also served drinks - some strip clubs have servers that also give lap dances. Or her coworkers were just trying to show the best face to the public as they could.

At this point it is clear Toni engaged in risky behavior and had many risky people in her circles. It is most likely this has played a part in her disappearance, leaving the fake cop and accident theories out IMO.
She is only 20. Could she legally serve alcohol? IMO If she went out of her way to go to a QT in NKC it had something to do with drugs. You don't just go to NKC. That area is known for illegal activity. You avoid NKC! Plus there's plenty of gas stations closer to work and home. Also the place she was supposed to meet friends was closed this sounds like a deception on the friends part to avoid saying where they were really meeting. The only places open in the area are Denny's maybe an iHop and one bar near KU that is open in the morning. Wasn't one if the searches starting at a Denny's away from her supposed last known location? HMMMM. One thing that stood out on the news her parents made a point of stressing that she was a good girl. They had to of known about her situation in Wichita. Where did she "hide" then and how did she go about it? My heart goes out to them.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

She is only 20. Could she legally serve alcohol? IMO If she went out of her way to go to a QT in NKC it had something to do with drugs. You don't just go to NKC. That area is known for illegal activity. You avoid NKC! Plus there's plenty of gas stations closer to work and home. Also the place she was supposed to meet friends was closed this sounds like a deception on the friends part to avoid saying where they were really meeting. The only places open in the area are Denny's maybe an iHop and one bar near KU that is open in the morning. Wasn't one if the searches starting at a Denny's away from her supposed last known location? HMMMM. One thing that stood out on the news her parents made a point of stressing that she was a good girl. They had to of known about her situation in Wichita. Where did she "hide" then and how did she go about it? My heart goes out to them.

This suggests the age for being able to serve it is 18. http://www.alcohollaws.org/kansasalcohollaws.html The age for serving is also 18 in my state.

I agree with you here, I don't consider it a stripper in the purest sense!

However, I think if we are all honest, many of the girls end up as what we do consider real strippers... or prostitutes... Regardless, they likely wouldn't announce it if it were true, and money is this crazy thing that sometimes people eventually bend their morals for, *if it's enough*.

But I think it's like everything else. We just note it as a possibility. I still see how this case could be just about anything at this point. I wouldn't rule out anything that might be the next step of something she decides she might be willing to do for money. Because I think realistically, she has said that the activity that she has admitted in engaging in... was for money, to facilitate not having to do that. She says that in regards to her schooling. I do believe she is being truthful about that.

No judgement on her, just reality.

Totally agree with you. It's a rabbit hole for many of these women, some even feel they have no other options.

Agreed the media completely glossed over many facts. All we heard and still hear in KC is help find missing college student. I guess that might warrent more attention than help find former drug dealer and stripper.

is there some proof that this missing person was a former drug dealer? i have seen it reported in the media that she worked at chrome, is there some reason the media should specifically call her a "stripper"? would that help find her?

is there some proof that this missing person was a former drug dealer? i have seen it reported in the media that she worked at chrome, is there some reason the media should specifically call her a "stripper"? would that help find her?

I believe people are going off of her Tumblr account blog posts in which she claimed she sold drugs at one time.

:sweep:

:stop:

Do not sleuth or post personal information about the boyfriend, including but not limited to previous encounters with Law Enforcement. He has not been named a suspect of POI and further LE has stated they do not suspect foul play in this case. That is as far from naming a suspect or POI as you get. We all know when someone goes missing the focus of the public and LE turns to those close to the Missing Person. But the rules are clear. So knock it off.

Do NOT post, link or discuss what a certain self appointed KC crime fighter is saying on twitter. All of that would fall under the catagory of Rumor and it is not allowed.

You may post links to and discuss social media accounts of the missing young lady, law enforcement and Main Stream Media - and that is IT as far as social media that is allowed in this case.

I have removed some posts. Do NOT come in here mucking up the clean carpets with mud from Social Media. This is the warning.

In no way is NKC unsafe or known for drugs. I would say it's a safe area to be in or live in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why have they not released what she was wearing when last seen? It seems like there would be a detailed description considering she was seen by the club staff leaving, an officer, and on video at the gas station.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member