Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mistivon said the 7-11, Jon's and one other business said to come back Monday and they would be happy to help. Did anyone go back? Anyway to contact these places? As stated before, I'm in Georgia but I am happy to help if I can.

I would also beg to have the tape or a copy in the event more questions come up down the road and you want to look at it again. I would offer to pay for them. Also, get the whole dang day, never know if someone/thing happened an hour before or after. IMO

I'm only posting this because another poster put MG's youtube link up showing a video in which she talks about perverts stalking her. It's shocking! If you dig deep youll see she also 'liked' a video on YOUTUBE which was posted back in 2009 and she could've liked it before or after being abducted years ago. Don't know, but it is absolutely tragic to think it could've happened again. It's also tragic if she left on her own, although I don't believe her welfare is a concern of whomever she would've left with and am still leaning towards foul play. This video she liked is chilling and prophetic.

https://youtu.be/KIvGIwLcIuw

code4SAR

I do keep wondering about the secret. (There is no way I could tell my sister I had a secret without her getting the information out of me!) Some thoughts about what it could be:

* Pregnancy
* *advertiser censored* deal
* Photo shoot gone bad
* Reunited with ex
* Other ideas?

Of course, the secret could be anything in the world. I'm thinking the secret was not good news because of the mood the family noticed leading up to her disappearance.

I agree, those could be her secret.

I would add *Got hooked on drugs.

I have been walking around Google street view this afternoon, looking at the area. Trying to put myself in her shoes as if trying to get away from someone. I don't think her path was incoherent. I think she kept hitting brick walls, literally. In the dark, in an unfamiliar place, she couldn't have known both of these lots were enclosed. The entire church property is surrounded by fencing and block walls. The back of the GW/Jon's lot is surrounded by block walls. I cant imagine her climbing back and forth over them. I am almost certain she left goodwill, went in the front entrance of Jon's, exited the back entrance of Jon's, dropped whatever was found behind the store at the red X, kept going and found she was trapped by walls and turned around to head back to the front (toward Sherman) of the parking lot where her car was parked. Then she rounded the brick wall and ran into the church for cover. I think whoever was after her came in there. She ran and after leaving the church, if she headed toward the back lot, she would have found only 1 gate as a way to get out. She had to cut all the way to that gate in the back corner, which put her out on Lindley, and then she came up the sidewalk (again-headed toward Sherman) and cut across, putting her at the Kaiser building. If you look at it this way, it seems there's only one answer. She was running from someone, her movement's were calculated and changed as she realized she was at a dead end but eventually she was trapped at those dumpsters.

If cigarette's were found a the car (not identified by a red X on the photo), a phone behind goodwill and a choker at the dumpsters, then what does that third Red X directly behind Jon's represent? What was found there? I am so worried about this young woman, it is consuming me!
I disagree with your statement that it 'seems there's only one answer' as you stated above. Why didn't she scream or ask for help in any of those locations and descriptions you gave? She not only had been taken against her will in the past, as her sister stated, but also liked a youtube video relating to 'how to' protect yourself or family from a street abduction. Unfornutaly, there are many questions with no answers.

code4SAR

I have been walking around Google street view this afternoon, looking at the area. Trying to put myself in her shoes as if trying to get away from someone. I don't think her path was incoherent. I think she kept hitting brick walls, literally. In the dark, in an unfamiliar place, she couldn't have known both of these lots were enclosed. The entire church property is surrounded by fencing and block walls. The back of the GW/Jon's lot is surrounded by block walls. I cant imagine her climbing back and forth over them. I am almost certain she left goodwill, went in the front entrance of Jon's, exited the back entrance of Jon's, dropped whatever was found behind the store at the red X, kept going and found she was trapped by walls and turned around to head back to the front (toward Sherman) of the parking lot where her car was parked. Then she rounded the brick wall and ran into the church for cover. I think whoever was after her came in there. She ran and after leaving the church, if she headed toward the back lot, she would have found only 1 gate as a way to get out. She had to cut all the way to that gate in the back corner, which put her out on Lindley, and then she came up the sidewalk (again-headed toward Sherman) and cut across, putting her at the Kaiser building. If you look at it this way, it seems there's only one answer. She was running from someone, her movement's were calculated and changed as she realized she was at a dead end but eventually she was trapped at those dumpsters.

If cigarette's were found a the car (not identified by a red X on the photo), a phone behind goodwill and a choker at the dumpsters, then what does that third Red X directly behind Jon's represent? What was found there? I am so worried about this young woman, it is consuming me!

If someone was chasing her, why not get help at Jon's? it is a very large, very crowded, secure location. That time of night there were probably about 12 or more employees present. And a few dozen or so customers, at least. They are very security conscious. She could have received ample help if someone was after her.

It is a supermarket. It is not a tiny grocery store but a large , crowded supermarket. She could have very easily gotten immediate help. I cannot get past that part of this puzzle. Why did she not ask for help in the GW, the supermarket or the church?

I feel like I need to re-read the entire thread - so many details and possibilities. I have no idea what I even think at this point but it is possible that if she were being chased, that she was too scared to scream. Maybe she knew who was after her and felt she could escape them versus bring attention to them. Very sad overall. I hope she is found safe, soon.

My other thought was - could she have left voluntarily to go to her ex or go with another male? Did her family/friends have such an issue with her ex that she would have been secretive?

I feel like I need to re-read the entire thread - so many details and possibilities. I have no idea what I even think at this point but it is possible that if she were being chased, that she was too scared to scream. Maybe she knew who was after her and felt she could escape them versus bring attention to them. Very sad overall. I hope she is found safe, soon.

My other thought was - could she have left voluntarily to go to her ex or go with another male? Did her family/friends have such an issue with her ex that she would have been secretive?
Please read the whole story. It's immense with details and timelines. Yes, the x reportedly kidnapped her two years ago per the family!! She had a secret she couldn't tell 3 days prior, etc..

code4SAR

We have all said over and over that she could have screamed or asked for help and why didn't she do that. I think she was protecting her sister.

All I am saying is the more I look at everything, and study what everyone close to her has said, I have come back around to this being an abduction. After we were told the choker was located, I was leaning toward staged, but then I realized I had mis-understood some other facts.

I
Yes these assumptions have been debated over and over. That was my point. We don't know if anything found is hers, nor do we know for sure the USAR canines trail is accurate. And the protecting sister debate makes absolutely no sense to me. I have my thoughts on a multitude of scenarios, but without confirmation from LE or PI that the choker, phone, etc., are hers everything is hearsay and or blind assumtions. Like you stated, she absolutley very well could've ran around blocks and busineses without one person noticing her being followed and attacked then captured without screaming to protect her sister from some alleged harm. Like I said, there's nothing but questions and not one person here has the answer. Only MG and possibly an abductor know the answer.

code4SAR

We have all said over and over that she could have screamed or asked for help and why didn't she do that. I think she was protecting her sister.

All I am saying is the more I look at everything, and study what everyone close to her has said, I have come back around to this being an abduction. After we were told the choker was located, I was leaning toward staged, but then I realized I had mis-understood some other facts.

I

If she were being pursued by someone she knew, she might not scream for help. If it involved a personal relationship of some sort, she might have been keeping the conflict under wraps, even when being chased.

Or, she was so very shy that she couldn't approach anyone for help.

Or, she thought she could escape without calling attention to the matter.

I don't think she was running to protect her sister. If that were the case, I think she'd get over her shyness and ask for help. Whatever she was doing, I think it was all about her.

I am very concerned about the two guys who approached the sister later. Seems like the place is where predators prowl. Very scary.

jmo

Please read the whole story. It's immense with details and timelines. Yes, the x reportedly kidnapped her two years ago per the family!! She had a secret she couldn't tell 3 days prior, etc..

code4SAR

I have - just things keep entering the equation which has me all over the map in terms of what I believe happened.

If she were being pursued by someone she knew, she might not scream for help. If it involved a personal relationship of some sort, she might have been keeping the conflict under wraps, even when being chased.

Or, she was so very shy that she couldn't approach anyone for help.

Or, she thought she could escape without calling attention to the matter.

I don't think she was running to protect her sister. If that were the case, I think she'd get over her shyness and ask for help. Whatever she was doing, I think it was all about her.

I am very concerned about the two guys who approached the sister later. Seems like the place is where predators prowl. Very scary.

jmo
My first thought when I read the party of 2 'approached' Sarah and in conversation asked if her phone was broken was that they had overheard Sarah asking to use people's phones in that vicinity due to her battery being dead. These two couldve overheard her asking for a phone or they could ? Made sense to me. Its also stated the men were profiled as sketchy. Im from LA and that area is sketchy all around. So i took it with a grain of salt. Mind you, just my first assumtions. IDK, because I haven't heard from the sister herself exactly what transpired. Once again, answers just mighg be found in the security camera hard drives at those locations. Then again, maybe not.

code4SAR

The first thing I thought when the party of 2 'approached' Sarah and in conversation asked if her phone was broken made sense to me. It was stated Sarah asked to use people's phones because hers was dead. Its also stated the men were profiled as sketchy. Im from LA and that area is sketchy all around. So i took ot with a grain of salt. Mind you, just my first assumtions. IDK, because I haven't heard from the sister herself exactly what transpired. Once again, answers just mighg be found in the security camera hard drives at those locations. Then again, maybe not.

code4SAR

The question about her phone being broken also makes sense to me in that Sarah was waiting outside the car in the rain at night. Most people assume that you'd use your phone to make arrangements in that situation, unless your phone was broken. Most people would NOT assume you're waiting outside your car because your sister disappeared.

So, the question is reasonable. Maybe the sketchy guys are a red herring.

IDK. jmo

Who stated the sister, Sarah, asked to use the men's phone? The two men asked her for the time and then if her phone was dead, not broken. She did not tell them her phone was dead unless she responded to them asking.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...017&p=13079622&highlight=sketchy#post13079622

Quote snipped by me

In New Orleans, people were going around asking for the time. When you pull out your phone to check, they grab it and run. Happened to my friend. That was the first thing I thought of. They asked for the time, she said she didn't know, they asked if her phone was dead (meaning could she check the phone for the time).

OK here is a possible motive that has been heavy on my heart. It was said MG was an addict in recovery for a year or so. It was also mentioned she had a issue with a guy unsure if it's her co-worker where things got physical. I believe she it him. Also said she recently ran into someone in her past that made her uncomfortable. It was also mentioned she told her sister she had a secret. She told her brother that she believed someone was following her. She apparently did two stops in Venice where she left her sister in the car to wait. This was possibly related to a job with Postmate. And here is a big one, she has two phones and one of themshe turned off because it was playing music she couldn't turn off.. OK bare with me on this one. Do we know MG has ever been arrested for anything? It's possible her secret is shes been actually working as a confidential informant for the LE!! ���� Young people with no criminal history who get in Minor trouble with the law are often pressured into getting their charge dropped if they agree to turn snitch on her connections. It's possible word on the streets was she was snitching and she got set up that day. It's possible she arranged a deal to purchase for the LE and the connect was calling her to set up a place to met. That could be why her phone played a song. She silenced her phone to avoid answering it in front of her sister.but uses the cigarette break as a chance to step outside to talk answer the call and step up the transaction at a nearby location. Not too far so she can walk but not to close that she risks her sister finding out. She tells them to met her at Kaiser building. All the little pit stops could be killing time until connect arrives. Chuch visit is convenient as she could be right across the street from Kaiser. Knowing what she's about to do is extremely dangerous she seeks comfort insides the church to pray to God to protect her. Then goes across to the Kaiser and meets the connection in the dark parking lot near the dumpster. That's where something sinister occurs consisting with a struggle and her choker comes off. She's thrown in the vehicle and taken back to the main dude that shes working with cops to catch. The 2 phones could be one is tapped and provided by the cops for conversations to be recorded when dealing with these bad people. ���� LE are covering up therefore not cooperating in a thorough investigation such as look at the videos surveillance.

OK here is a possible motive that has been heavy on my heart. It was said MG was an addict in recovery for a year or so. It was also mentioned she had a issue with a guy unsure if it's her co-worker where things got physical. I believe she it him. Also said she recently ran into someone in her past that made her uncomfortable. It was also mentioned she told her sister she had a secret. She told her brother that she believed someone was following her. She apparently did two stops in Venice where she left her sister in the car to wait. This was possibly related to a job with Postmate. And here is a big one, she has two phones and one of themshe turned off because it was playing music she couldn't turn off.. OK bare with me on this one. Do we know MG has ever been arrested for anything? It's possible her secret is shes been actually working as a confidential informant for the LE!! ���� Young people with no criminal history who get in Minor trouble with the law are often pressured into getting their charge dropped if they agree to turn snitch on her connections. It's possible word on the streets was she was snitching and she got set up that day. It's possible she arranged a deal to purchase for the LE and the connect was calling her to set up a place to met. That could be why her phone played a song. She silenced her phone to avoid answering it in front of her sister.but uses the cigarette break as a chance to step outside to talk answer the call and step up the transaction at a nearby location. Not too far so she can walk but not to close that she risks her sister finding out. She tells them to met her at Kaiser building. All the little pit stops could be killing time until connect arrives. Chuch visit is convenient as she could be right across the street from Kaiser. Knowing what she's about to do is extremely dangerous she seeks comfort insides the church to pray to God to protect her. Then goes across to the Kaiser and meets the connection in the dark parking lot near the dumpster. That's where something sinister occurs consisting with a struggle and her choker comes off. She's thrown in the vehicle and taken back to the main dude that shes working with cops to catch. The 2 phones could be one is tapped and provided by the cops for conversations to be recorded when dealing with these bad people. ����

It's possible. But wouldn't LE be more receptive to her being in trouble, if they knew she was setting up drug deals for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper