TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not according to ATT where I obtained the information. These were the ATT Cell towers within 5 miles radius of the church.
Not trying to argue, just stating that is what ATT provided me.

The list I provided is directly from AT&T Towers' website and shows only 2 within 5 miles. The others on your map are beyond 5 miles and show up in the list I posted when I increased the search parameter to 10 miles.

You know, maybe I'm just naive but how do we know CW confirmed a sexual relationship with MB to the police? They undoubtly exchanged some "inappropriate" texts with each other, (I think) but the actual rendezvous is not certain. Maybe that's what his phone showed, a lot of talk and no action.

We're still not sure about the alleged affair w/ KC. Who's word
do we have on that except BB?
And it supposedly happened a year and a half ago from the time of her murder.

Could that relationship possibly have stemmed from BB's absence during his friend's demise. (I don't know this for a fact) but maybe he was unavailable emotionally and physically?

Who knows?

I'd be really interested to hear what both (WC and KC) men said.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I never said sexual. You did.

someone mentioned pulling up in a car with mississippi plates..... saying plates is the giveaway

Jmo
I dont think Missy was killed by anyone she knew. I do think she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
To me she entered the church while it was being cased or robbed and she was attacked and killed. I do not believe she was targeted.

I do not think it will be solved either.
That scenario was debunked a ling time ago. It is a targetted kill.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Police have seen the entire video from church. They said that she was targeted. Her family believes she was targeted!!!!
I trust they know more than us!! Thanks
FelineGinger!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My line of thinking is that when KS was on Dr Drew and mentioned a prior infidelity discovery - 15 months before (either when KS was on Dr Drew or Missy's murder, it is unclear) - it was KC. I used to be of the opinion that it was CW from 15 months prior and the affair went underground after discovery and KC was just a rumor but that warrant changed that for me. Of course, I can be wrong about this again.

It wouldn't surprise me that BB learned of KC from MC or even a friend in common. It is entirely possible a PI could have been involved.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=affair&amp=true

I am curious if gun ranges in the area have been checked out and their security videos viewed to see if any customers caught their eye?

I am curious if gun ranges in the area have been checked out and their security videos viewed to see if any customers caught their eye?

Very good!!! Also, do you know if the gym where MB worked out has videos? I'm wondering if they checked to see if MB talked to anyone that might raise suspicion.

Well, it does matter. Your theory relies on it. You said, "Without CW, she would be alive and well." Why do you say that? Is it because you believe CW is the perp or maybe CW' s wife.

Or was MB's suspected rendezvous
all about Coffee and donuts?

Not trying to be funny but......

Any relationship, sexual or not of an "intimate and familiar" nature I believe was the trigger that set things in motion. And I actually said CW (or any other person). It did not have to be CW. It could have been any male she was carrying on with in the same way. It just so happened to be CW.

I don't think CW has a thing to do with Missy's murder nor anyone associated with him.

Hi all,

Today, I pushed myself to do some solid thinking and research about the view in opposition to mine: that this was an unplanned murder...that it was a burglary, something of the sort. I have always believed that SP was there to murder Missy. Still do. Firmly.

Part of the entire case, of course, has been speculation re: whether SP is a male or female; my opinion on that issue is also the same as it was 9 months ago -- I have no.freaking.idea. As time wears on, in fact, I become less sure about this variable.

In the midst of this, though, I began thinking about a correlation between these two matters.

I'm curious -

For those who believe that Missy was targeted that morning, when you take a moment and think about the other possibility -- that Missy walked in on a burglary - does that all influence your thoughts about SP being male or female?

For those who lean toward this being an untargeted event, does that scenario come equipped with a male or female SP? Have you equivocated, too?

If you have moved from targeted to untargeted - did your thoughts on gender change?

When I first saw the church video back in April, I assumed it was a male. Just went right to it ....bam. Dude. Then, the speculation began that it could be a female, and like many, I watched the video (many times) through a questioning lens. I have since gone back and forth - examining mannerisms, body, etc.. Of course, I also know about the contents of the SW, the scuttlebutt, etc. After all of that, if the outcome aligns with my belief that Missy was targeted, I will not be completely surprised either way -- though my one hedging point about gender is that very few women could pull off the murder in such a small amount of time (given what is perceived as the weapon used -- a hammer) due to strength, and endurance, particular regarding upper body strength. Having the confidence, too, is another matter. Everyone knows that Missy was in top shape with some serious muscles of her own. Were a woman to kill her, especially given the small window of time allowed, a gun would be a preferable weapon.

Could a woman be a conspirator? Of course, and I do believe that is this case here. But the act itself, I see done by a male. I think the fact that the public - and LE - opened possibility about gender - has given SP a lucky boost.

Strength to strength IMO is the case here: --- Good plans+ executability (given the physicality and mindset of SP) + a couple of red herrings + redirection, and some luck.

Do I think it's solvable? Yes.

Due to LE or tower dumps? Nope.

I call hubris.

If it is an untargeted hit, SP is male. 1. 99% of perps doing this are (generally younger) males. 2. A woman would not tend to engage, they would run in this situation (not knowing their adversary). 3. Missy's walking around in clothes accentuating her muscles (in most workout pictures), carrying hoses and heavy equipment around. I doubt a woman would willingly take that on.

Police have seen the entire video from church. They said that she was targeted. Her family believes she was targeted!!!!
FelineGinger!!!

This is not true. The most recent statement from LE is that they were looking into untargeted hit.

This is not true. The most recent statement from LE is that they were looking into untargeted hit.

Sources: Police believe slain Midlothian mom was targeted

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

According to a new search warrant released by law enforcement officials in Midlothian on Thursday, murdered fitness instructor Missy Bevers was allegedly having marital and financial struggles at the time of her death and had been involved in an intimate relationship “external to the marriage.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/bevers-was-having-marital-problems-before-murder/

Midlothian Murder May Have Been Targeted Attack

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/midlothian-murder-may-have-been-targeted-attack/434743764

In surveillance video, the suspect can be seen wandering the halls of the church dressed head-to-toe in police SWAT gear. The suspect could be a man or a woman, officials said. The heavy tactical gear makes it hard to identify the individual. The motive behind the attack remains unclear. Authorities stated that Bevers may have interrupted a burglary.

However, some clues suggest that this was a targeted attack.

"Looking into " untargeted hit.... JMO we have heard both now and looking into it is not the same as we are for sure it's not targeted. IMO we may hear something different in the future ...

Sources: Police believe slain Midlothian mom was targeted

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/sources-police-believe-slain-midlothian-mom-was-targeted/154677542

According to a new search warrant released by law enforcement officials in Midlothian on Thursday, murdered fitness instructor Missy Bevers was allegedly having marital and financial struggles at the time of her death and had been involved in an intimate relationship “external to the marriage.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/05/05/bevers-was-having-marital-problems-before-murder/

Midlothian Murder May Have Been Targeted Attack

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/midlothian-murder-may-have-been-targeted-attack/434743764

In surveillance video, the suspect can be seen wandering the halls of the church dressed head-to-toe in police SWAT gear. The suspect could be a man or a woman, officials said. The heavy tactical gear makes it hard to identify the individual. The motive behind the attack remains unclear. Authorities stated that Bevers may have interrupted a burglary.

However, some clues suggest that this was a targeted attack.

Thank you! I was about to post this same link....

Jmo
I dont think Missy was killed by anyone she knew. I do think she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
To me she entered the church while it was being cased or robbed and she was attacked and killed. I do not believe she was targeted.

I do not think it will be solved either.

FelineGinger!!!

It's one thing to state opinion. It's another to say something has been "debunked" and mis-quote police and speak for the family without corroboration, which is hearsay.

All options are still open. The most recent specific comments from police (to PEOPLE magazine, see the Media thread) are that they were "exploring the option" that it may have been an "untargeted hit".

Her family thought they were sure as to who killed MB back in the month following the murder. They turned out to be wrong and said as much in media interviews before they went radio silent.

When police aren't talking, and the family isn't talking, and police have said that MB's "family, friends and co-workers" are not suspects, and we don't even have named POIs, there is no way that we can say definitively that this crime was targeted or untargeted either way.

It may very well turn out to be targeted. But to reprove someone on here for stating their opinion otherwise... that's just not accurate.

It's one thing to state opinion. It's another to say something has been "debunked" and mis-quote police and speak for the family without corroboration, which is hearsay.

All options are still open. The most recent specific comments from police (to PEOPLE magazine, see the Media thread) are that they were "exploring the option" that it may have been an "untargeted hit".

Her family thought they were sure as to who killed MB back in the month following the murder. They turned out to be wrong and said as much in media interviews before they went radio silent.

When police aren't talking, and the family isn't talking, and police have said that MB's "family, friends and co-workers" are not suspects, and we don't even have named POIs, there is no way that we can say definitively that this crime was targeted or untargeted either way.

It may very well turn out to be targeted. But to reprove someone on here for stating their opinion otherwise... that's just not accurate.

That's true.... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members