Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 107340

Attorney: Its not SA, but its going to take a long time to pin it on somebody else.

To me? his hands look like hurdles.

I think Billie wants Hailey's remains, but can't get them until the world moves on to another POI.

Newsflash: Not. Gonna. Happen.

Bonus points: who was the ex-bf who testified at JA retrial who only showed his hands? Brewer?

That's not the only body part of his shown during the trial, IMO.:drumroll:

Because they don't have any evidence to prove who was responsible, or what happened for that matter. They really don't know anything.

They can't just arrest people if the charges will be dismissed for lack of evidence as soon as it gets before a judge.

I disagree that they 'really don't know anything'....They know a lot. They know the main suspect LIED, they know he has no credible alibi, they know his phone pinged at the dump site the day she went missing, they know he said strange things about death and killing, they know he made up a story about where she went, they know he was the last one to see her alive, they know he failed 3 polygraphs, .....

They just don't have the final pieces to put the nail in his coffin. I do think it will happen someday though. :jail:

I think I need to go back and refresh my memory. This article states that Hailey told her mother, Billie, that she was going to a friend's house. I must be misremembering because I thought SA told Billie that Hailey was going to a friend's house. :thinking:

ETA: This article states what I remember :
https://crimewatchdaily.com/2017/01...amed-but-texas-girls-murder-remains-unsolved/

You remembered correctly. It was SA who told Billie 'where Hailey went' that day. Hailey never spoke to anyone else about he plans for the day that we know of. Just SA. Supposedly...

You remembered correctly. It was SA who told Billie 'where Hailey went' that day. Hailey never spoke to anyone else about he plans for the day that we know of. Just SA. Supposedly...

Yep. That's what I remembered. Wonder if the article was incorrect or if Billie changed her story.:thinking:

Yep. That's what I remembered. Wonder if the article was incorrect or if Billie changed her story.:thinking:

I think the article was incorrect. In the new Crime Watch Daily interviews with Billie and Clint, Billie says Shawn told her that Hailey went to MB's when she returned home from work (she also says that Hailey was 'completely' alone when she left for work that morning).

And, I was wrong in my response to @Knox upthread expressing suspicion that Clint was probably still trying to rationalize Billie's behavior and wanting to believe her. He makes it clear that he doesn't believe or understand Billie's account/behavior and he thinks Shawn Adkins killed his daughter.

Billie also contends that she suspects Shawn, she hates Shawn, and she realized he was suspicious when she found out that it wasn't only local LE who considered him the suspect, but also the FBI.

Here's the link to the 3 short Crime Watch Daily videos. Interesting to see Billie and Clint discussing the case six years on.

https://crimewatchdaily.com/search/?q=Hailey+Dunn

(Note: I couldn't watch the videos in Chrome, but had no problem using Internet Explorer).

Also don't forget that Billie was spotted by a witness in Shawn's car in the work car park and the work colleague that Billie says took her to work was never named nor interviewed publicly to my knowledge.

ABILENE, TX (KWES/KTXS) -
The family of Hailey Dunn will finally be able to lay their daughter to rest six years after she was reported missing.

Dunn's attorney, John Young, told Abilene station KTXS, that Hailey's remains were transferred Monday afternoon from the University of North Texas Medical Center in Denton to a funeral home in Luling, where Billie Dunn currently lives.

Young told KTXS that Billie will hold a private burial ceremony in Luling for family members and Hailey will be buried in a double plot with Billie being buried next to her.

Makes me ill that she gets Hailey back.

Makes me ill that she gets Hailey back.

Me too. I hope she's arrested the day of ... not saying any more, but I think some of you might know what I would like to type.

Billie has said in interviews that she planned to cremate Hailey's remains. Reference: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hailey-...ead-two-years-after-disappearance-speaks-out/

In today's news, it's being reported that Hailey will be "laid to rest". Reference: http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Family-to-lay-Hailey-Dunn-to-rest-after-six-years-411579165.html

I wonder if Hailey's remains were released on condition that she not be cremated, in case exhumation is later requested/required by LE. Or, does "laid to rest" apply to cremated remains as well?

Feels to me like something's about to break in this case. Man, I hope so.

I hope so too. I really want to change my darn signature line.

I swore I would not change it until Hailey was brought home. Then when she was recovered, I swore not to change it until someone is brought to JUSTICE in her killing.

I really want to see that happen.

Young says Scurry County District Attorney Ben Smith and investigator John McDaniel deserve great credit for helping move the case forward and allowing Hailey's family some closure by having her remains released.
http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Family-to-lay-Hailey-Dunn-to-rest-after-six-years-411579165.html

What "moved forward" in the case? My heart jumps when I think about what may be happening soon :please:

I still feel the evidence (although somewhat circumstantial) shows SA to be highly suspect. Is it possible some of those crazy rumors from the druggies about Hailey being in Odessa could have some truth to it? And how about the guy who claims there are underground tunnels running under his house in Odessa? Maybe there is some truth to those crazy stories? I'm open to anything, but still feel SA and possibly BD are involved. JMO

You mean could they both just be lying druggies who were covering their arse? I guess that could account for their weird stories and actions after Hailey went missing. Hopefully we'll know soon.

You mean could they both just be lying druggies who were covering their arse? I guess that could account for their weird stories and actions after Hailey went missing. Hopefully we'll know soon.

No, I am talking about the stories of Hailey being in a drug house in Odessa. Some people have claimed they saw a girl there after Hailey went missing. They had drugged her and cut her hair. A lady from jail/prison wrote a letter to LE but they (LE) discounted her story. Some other not so trustworthy people have said the same thing online, but it is rumor. I am just saying maybe there is some truth to those rumors. Just throwing another scenario out there if LE has come up with some others clues that don't point so strongly to SA.

I was surprised when Clint straight-up said "yes" in response to the Crime Watch Daily interviewer's question about whether he feels Billie was involved in Hailey's demise.

I hadn't heard him be so definitive in past interviews (but, I haven't followed all the threads in the last couple of years). I'd only seen him considering every possibility, then questioning Billie's judgment while pointing the finger directly at SA.

In the new interview, Billie says many times that "I'm the mom", "I'm Hailey's mom"... Yeah, we know. She's the mom who brought SA into Hailey's life and moved him into the home with Hailey after he'd threatened to kill Billie and Hailey.

She's the mom who went on tv, radio, and social media while her daughter was missing in order to defend her love of SA (after he'd lied about his alibi, failed a poly, etc) . She's the mom who hid the named suspect in her daughter's disappearance from LE...

Anyway......I feel for Clint trying to reconcile all of that while trying to deal with the loss of his girl. I hope like hell that he's as involved as he wants to be in planning Hailey's funeral.

I still feel the evidence (although somewhat circumstantial) shows SA to be highly suspect. Is it possible some of those crazy rumors from the druggies about Hailey being in Odessa could have some truth to it? And how about the guy who claims there are underground tunnels running under his house in Odessa? Maybe there is some truth to those crazy stories? I'm open to anything, but still feel SA and possibly BD are involved. JMO

The part that kind of rang true to me was the inference that poor Hailey was pay off for someone's drug debt. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenisaHerdzik