Found Deceased NY - Joseph Comunale, 26, Manhattan, 12 Nov 2016 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TeenaNJ Thanks for that LinkedIn link. It seems James LinkedIn account is still active. I don't want to be a member, so if you have time would you take a look at it. TIA

Again with vague "bags" description.They all but seem to be admitting that he was dismembered. Imo

Respectfully, the victim was NOT dismembered.

Larry has stated that James attempted to dismember the victim.

I'm not going to link it. It's been linked dozens of time from various MSM sources and by many, many posters...over & over. There was NO successful dismemberment. That the body was dismembered was corrected in media fairly quickly

Agreed with some previous posters. IMO there was social selling of drugs as well going on. Surprised this hasn't been reported on more as IMO it's more likely to attack someone if you think they are stealing your drug stash or cash (while coked up) then over a pack of cigs.

Perhaps, we should substitute "coke" wherever Larry states "cigarettes."

@Inthedetails Do you remember way back in thread 1 when someone pulled up the records and it was Sept or Oct. (summers end) It was when I was pointing out the brand new Porsche, James moving and Jeffrey trying to sell his place and thinking how strangely coincidental all three things were. IIRC moo

IIRC, the apartment was put on the market in February and it didn't sell. Then a different real estate firm was used later.

But whatever. I don't think that is a particularly important detail at this point. I just don't want to make assumptions about why the place was put on the market when we really do not know.

jmo

I think it's still very important. It's a paper trail of what was TRULY going on in this tangled tale of turmoil.

Several more crucial clues we had to dig for, but found. We discovered Dilione has a Mercedes, and also a much quoted NY Daily News article of him stating he DROVE HIS car that NIGHT.. Some can argue that it's not the same year as the one the paper stated, but Bo Dietl went so far as to say he didn't know of any Mercedes Jeffrey owned and I'm going by that. Also, imo, it clears James as the driver.

So now there are Larry and Gemma hanging around the free digs. We don't know if James was employed or not. Max was only newly employed for THREE WEEKS. Dilione probably made his own hours and not sure of his standing with his family.

Idle hands are the devils playground as Grandma used to say.

The dismemberment was also quoted as fact early on, then rescinded. Now it's coming back as there were several "bags" and the body was in them. They are leaving it to us to figure out. Imo

All working theories of mine, subject to change at any moment. MoO..

Several more crucial clues we had to dig for, but found. We discovered Dilione has a Mercedes, and also a much quoted NY Daily News article of him stating he DROVE HIS car that NIGHT.. Some can argue that it's not the same year as the one the paper stated, but Bo Dietl went so far as to say he didn't know of any Mercedes Jeffrey owned and I'm going by that
Link please, I do not remember any article where Bo Dietl stated he did not know of Jeffrey's Mercedes.

This states James was the driver as do many other articles.
Police believe the black Mercedes registered to Jeffrey Rackover was used to transport Comunale’s body from New York City to Oceanport, New Jersey, where it was later found by police in a shallow grave on Wednesday. License plate reader records maintained by the New York City Police Department indicate that the vehicle traveled from the Upper East Side and through the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey at approximately 9:45 p.m. on Sunday. At about 3 a.m. the next morning, the same vehicle plate registered coming back through the Holland Tunnel and proceeded north on the FDR Drive, according to the criminal complaint.

Surveillance footage recorded some 15 minutes later showed James Rackover driving the Mercedes into a parking garage on 58th Street, police said. A police dog later examined the vehicle and alerted officers to a presence of a human cadaver or human bodily fluids in the area of the trunk and rear panels of the vehicle, according to the criminal complaint
http://abcnews.go.com/US/details-em...ion-joseph-comunales-murder/story?id=43633225
Thank You.

@jillnors2
It's been posted. If you read through the threads you will find it. If you do a search of Bo Dietl and Mercedes WS, it may come up. If not then Google Bo Dietl/Jeffrey Rackover spiel. I believe he only made one and he mentions it.

I believe he said he doesn't know IF the car used belonged to jeffrey. Not that Jeffrey doesn't have a Mercedes.

Bo also has quite the spin on the story being elders friend... at this point in the investigation IMO police know for sure the vehicle used and the driver.

I think it's still very important. It's a paper trail of what was TRULY going on in this tangled tale of turmoil.

Several more crucial clues we had to dig for, but found. We discovered Dilione has a Mercedes, and also a much quoted NY Daily News article of him stating he DROVE HIS car that NIGHT.. Some can argue that it's not the same year as the one the paper stated, but Bo Dietl went so far as to say he didn't know of any Mercedes Jeffrey owned and I'm going by that. Also, imo, it clears James as the driver.

So now there are Larry and Gemma hanging around the free digs. We don't know if James was employed or not. Max was only newly employed for THREE WEEKS. Dilione probably made his own hours and not sure of his standing with his family.

Idle hands are the devils playground as Grandma used to say.

The dismemberment was also quoted as fact early on, then rescinded. Now it's coming back as there were several "bags" and the body was in them. They are leaving it to us to figure out. Imo

All working theories of mine, subject to change at any moment. MoO..

Respecfully, bbm, we do not know that LD owns a Mercedes. It is registered to his father IIRC, therefore, unsleuthable. And yes, that model is an SUV and a different year than Jeff's. Also, LE has stated via MSM that James was driving a Mercedes registered to Jeff. This has been posted over and over. With links.

As for James, he was employed. That has been posted numerous times, as well.

I think we should stick with the very few facts and updated MSM, even if we don't like how this is reported. JMO

He did not verify, in spite of a close personal friendship for 30 years, that Jeffrey owned a Mercedes, so I took that to mean he doesn't.. In not so many words

Snip

Police said Rackover was seen leaving his apartment that evening and putting a large duffel bag into the trunk of a Mercedes-Benz. License-plate readers tracked the car on the FDR Drive and then through the Holland Tunnel into New Jersey, police said.
The Mercedes was seen driving back into New York about 3 a.m. Nov. 14, police said. A cadaver dog made a positive alert on the trunk of the car and in Rackover’s apartment where police collected blood spatters, according to court documents.

They have plate readers. They know its Jeff's car. Cadaver dogs got a hit in Jeff's car. LE is not saying maybe. It was jeff's car.

http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/loc...-slaying-blamed-on-argument-over-10864268.php

Bo also didn't verify that Jeffrey was James sugar daddy. Which I'm sure he knew was the truth instead of the PR spin story of adopting the boy.

Bo also didn't verify that Jeffrey was James sugar daddy. Which I'm sure he knew was the truth instead of the PR spin story of adopting the boy.

Agreed.
Bo is a personal friend of Jeff's AND a retired detective. The man knows how to speak to reporters. He knows what not to say.

Agreed.
Bo is a personal friend of Jeff's AND a retired detective. The man knows how to speak to reporters. He knows what not to say.

Also, due to the current nature of his work (security, corporate investigations, etc), BD prob has had and has many clients that have been passed on to him through his friendship with Elder (among others in NYC).

Some of what we've heard from BD is simply part of his PR for Elder

I'm a bit jaded from all of this. I feel like I'm on an archeological dig for facts. You have to trick Google into spitting original articles and statements made from before this became one of the worlds worst frame up jobs in history.. If not THEE worst! Moo

I'm a bit jaded from all of this. I feel like I'm on an archeological dig for facts. You have to trick Google into spitting original articles and statements made from before this became one of the worlds worst frame up jobs in history.. If not THEE worst! Moo

The idea that NYPD has misidentified the apartment where this murder occurred, that NYPD has misidentified the Mercedes used to transport the murder victim and other evidence, the idea that NYPD has mistaken James for another male wheeling the luggage rack through the lobby, loading duffel bags into the vehicle and driving back to the bldg at 3AM or that NYPD used old lobby footage of James leaving for the Hamptons is quite a fantasy imo even for the most jaded. Additionally, this would imply the DA's office has no prob with framing poor James.

Neither has been charged yet with Murder, but if James and Larry were to go to trial on the current 5 counts alone, I have not the tiniest doubt that both will easily be convicted on the current charges.

The idea that NYPD has misidentified the apartment where this murder occurred, that NYPD has misidentified the Mercedes used to transport the murder victim and other evidence, the idea that NYPD has mistaken James for another male wheeling the luggage rack through the lobby, loading duffel bags into the vehicle and driving back to the bldg at 3AM or that NYPD used old lobby footage of James leaving for the Hamptons is quite a fantasy imo even for the most jaded. Additionally, this would imply the DA's office has no prob with framing poor James.

Neither has been charged yet with Murder, but if James and Larry were to go to trial on the current 5 counts alone, I have not the tiniest doubt that both will easily be convicted on the current charges.

Exactly. You said it much better than I could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee