DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha

He can't help himself talking himself into even more deep stuff

X is going to be poetry

If by some miracle he does manage to hoodwink the jury and get off, there's going to be a long line of websleuthers with pitchforks at the ready... What an utter slimey **** this man is. I hope the prosecution use this behaviour of his as evidence to the jury on how he tries hard to manipulate people.

If by some miracle he does manage to hoodwink the jury and get off, there's going to be a long line of websleuthers with pitchforks at the ready... What an utter slimey **** this man is. I hope the prosecution use this behaviour of his as evidence to the jury on how he tries hard to manipulate people.

surely we'll be hunting for the "real" killers?

12:06
“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live"

Stewart said he didn’t initially tell Helen about his cancer scare.

“I thought I had a year, maybe three months to live, I made the decision not to tell anyone.”

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: “Why didn’t you want to tell Helen the person you loved?”

Stewart answers: “I wanted the rest of our time together just to be normal, and for everyone else to just treat me normally.

“Helen worked out it was more than that. She found out within weeks of my MRI scan. We agreed not to tell anyone it was cancer.”

But then "UNFORTUNATELY" it was only scar tissue. Poor Broad Bean wasn't going to get all those months of attention he craved.

12:13
"She was quite scared of driving in Royston"

“Helen got a Fiat 500 car. She was quite scared of driving in Royston.

“She was scared stiff of coming to see me in Bassingbourn.

“We got an automatic car, but in the end Helen only drove the BMW twice.”

wow he is so sneaky
“I do remember Helen said she took them for three or four days then stopped.

“When I was in hospital she told me she had taken some of the zopiclone pills then.”

BIB, we'd been discussing this aspect for days here, Eileen's evidence of HB's tiredness whilst he was away in hosp .
so now he uses weaves this into his story to attempt to score corroboration for his lies.

Bring on Mr Trimmer!

12:14
"The bigger car made her feel safer"

“Helen wanted a bigger more substantial car so she got a Jeep. the plan was to get rid of the Fiat.

“She was better in the Jeep, the bigger car made her feel safer.

“Someone said Helen was prudent with money but once Helen decided she was going to get something to make her life easier, she would sort it out.”

12:15
"How physically fit were you?"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: How physically fit were you following your discharge from hospital, March 25 to beginning of April?

Stewart answers: “I spent a lot of time doing nothing, I stayed in bed or watched TV.”

wow he is so sneaky

BIB, we'd been discussing this aspect for days here, Eileen's evidence of HB's tiredness whilst he was away in hosp .
so now he uses weaves this into his story to attempt to score corroboration for his lies.

Bring on Mr Trimmer!

Many of us have said all along that this guy is a sociopathic, abusive liar.

Now it becomes clearer when we get to hear him speak!

12:16
'Recovery was painful'

“I was trying to do small walks everyday at the very least, I know you had to go through that to speed up the recovery even though it was painful.

“It was a small scar, a bit like a papercut, but it caused me some trouble.

“We found out the wound became infected, so I called the GP. “Helen drove me everywhere.”

12:10
"Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed"

“Wedding plans at this point were sort of fixed. In Helen’s mind we’d moved in, she’d write her book one year, then we could get married the next.

“We wanted to announce the engagement in January (2016), but I was told I had cancer.

“It slowly leaked out in interviews. We were still going to go ahead and do it.”

Why does he keep saying this? He didn't have cancer. He had a cancer scare that turned out to be a false alarm. Anyone who's had a similar scare will know that don't diagnose you or tell you you have cancer unless you actually have it.

What a stupid way to phrase the Q - of course anyone would notice that !

Chloe Keedy ‏@ChloeKeedyITV 4m4 minutes ago

Russell Flint QC: 'If you had stuck a tablet in the middle of her poached egg would she have noticed?' Stewart: 'I would think so yes.'

Not if you cleverly garnished it with a big sprig of parsley!

12:17
"I had breathing problems"

“My bowel working in reverse was causing breathing problems. I was put in intermediate care.

“They upped my steroids, I don’t like being on them because they stop me sleeping, they make me hungry and I put weight on.

“They gave me painkillers as well.”

12:18
"There were no arguments"

“When I get home after hospital, me and Helen had no arguments, there were stresses and strains because we were waiting for the biopsy results.

“This didn’t lead to any disputes or anything, it was the exact opposite in fact.”

11:02
"Sometimes Helen was worried our relationship was going too fast"

“Sometimes Helen was worried our relationship was going too fast. In the summer of 2012 we were seeing each other almost constantly. “In April she saw Diane’s jewellery box and asked if she could look at it. She picked up an eternity ring I got Diane in Greece. “That was a special ring for Diane. Helen said ‘would I mind if she put it on? So she did, she really liked it’. “I said would you like it? Maybe some people wouldn’t understand that. She said yes. “A few weeks later I decided I wanted Helen to marry me. We took her to a place with seven springs in Ashwell for a walk with the dog, on bended knee I asked if she would marry me, she said instantly yes, but she said she couldn’t get married yet and everything needed to feel right. “I gave her Diane’s eternity ring, which I had cleaned and engraved. It was two rings, and the diamond was between the two bands. “I’d had engraved on one band ‘BB’ and on another band ‘LB’ - as in Broad Bean and Live Bean.” Stewart breaks down in the witness stand as he said: “It was a way of continuing the love from Diane on to Helen. Helen never told anyone that I don’t think, because most people wouldn’t understand that. “There were no dates considered yet, the wedding was something that would happen in the future when she was ready.”

I don't believe this story right here one bit. I'd want to see the ring and have proof that it once belonged to his wife. I find it extremely hard to believe Helen would take one of his dead wife's rings. My widower pal is with someone new now and they have a child and he wears his wedding ring still. He would NEVER do this. NEVER. Very very strange. You'd take someone's MOTHERS ring but I can't see anyone taking someone's dead wife's ring. Ever. Nope, sorry. Just can't believe this. (Just catching up here btw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12:15
"How physically fit were you?"

Defence barrister Simon Russell Flint asks: How physically fit were you following your discharge from hospital, March 25 to beginning of April?

Stewart answers: “I spent a lot of time doing nothing, I stayed in bed or watched TV.”

So, situation normal then for IS

.....more rewrites since listening to Sophie Hirsch's evidence on his dis engagement during rings appointment.

or is this from earlier discovery mr jitty?

all the rest of that account has to be false

”

Well, this surely shows him twisting the truth completely, making out that she was the one who was worried about the cost of the ring, and he was the one being Mr Generous 'I had money to spend on her to play with, I said this was a golden opportunity' as we know from the jeweller's evidence that he 'thought the ring was too expensive' !!!

12:21
"Is there any reason that you would want to kill Helen?"

Defence barrister asks Stewart: “Is there any reason in that period of time (March 25 to April) that you would want to kill Helen? Or Boris?

“No, nothing whatsoever, the opposite to be honest,” Stewart answers. “Our life couldn’t be better really, it was idyllic in many ways. Helen loved the boys.

Have you ticked the "Remember me" box underneath the login line? If not, you're being timed out.
Thanks JJ. I do have the remember me box ticked, I don't have to log back in. It's just like the page freezes and refreshes, I must be doing something wrong somewhere! Lol
(it's just happened again as I was typing this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme