IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo is still available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh....these poor girls. This is EXACTLY why I forbid my 3 teenagers to post locations and plans on any social media. It freaks me out to no end to let hundreds of people know where you are going and when and how and so on......

With that being said, I can't help but wonder if the girls were lured there by someone they had been talking to online? A man posing as a boy their age? My head just pounds with awful things that could of happened to them. I just have a terrible feeling these poor darlings were led out to their deaths. Makes me so heart sick to even think about it. IMO this is going to end up being sexually motivated. Someone mentioned up thread about how kids their age would most likely still follow a command from a grown up, especially if threatened with the life of their best friend. I totally agree with that. I hope that news of an arrest(s) comes quickly. I don't like that answer about how the community can draw their own conclusions about being in danger. That is the strangest answer I have ever heard.

Ugh....these poor girls. This is EXACTLY why I forbid my 3 teenagers to post locations and plans on any social media. It freaks me out to no end to let hundreds of people know where you are going and when and how and so on......

With that being said, I can't help but wonder if the girls were lured there by someone they had been talking to online? A man posing as a boy their age? My head just pounds with awful things that could of happened to them. I just have a terrible feeling these poor darlings were led out to their deaths. Makes me so heart sick to even think about it. IMO this is going to end up being sexually motivated. Someone mentioned up thread about how kids their age would most likely still follow a command from a grown up, especially if threatened with the life of their best friend. I totally agree with that. I hope that news of an arrest(s) comes quickly. I don't like that answer about how the community can draw their own conclusions about being in danger. That is the strangest answer I have ever heard.

When I first read up on the girls missing, I thought eh they are probably just being kids. They lose track of time, the wander off, they make plans and make poor choices. Then the bodies being discovered..even though it hasn't been confirmed I have my suspicions (unfortunately) and I paused and thought how could one person coerce two girls. Like you said and the other person who mentioned earlier in the thread. Friends stick together. They are impressionable and eager to follow orders still, especially at being threatened. Sad :(

I have studied that photo two ways from Sunday, until my eyes were bats*** crazy and I just can't make anything out with those trees. I don't see a figure or anything lurking around the trees. Do you see anything dyannaON?

I have studied that photo two ways from Sunday, until my eyes were bats*** crazy and I just can't make anything out with those trees. I don't see a figure or anything lurking around the trees. Do you see anything dyannaON?
There's absolutely nothing in the photo.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

I don't see anything. I think our eyes want to see.
Once someone posted the picture with the guard rails it made sense to me that's what it was and I never saw anything on the right.

Thank you trenchmouth! I am just going to stop torturing myself with that picture. I don't want to see something that isn't really there. I suppose if one stares at it long enough and is trying to see something, they will. Thanks again for your input, I agree with you on that one 100%!

How heartbreaking:(
I honestly thought these two girls where just lost in the woods or lost track of time. I wasn't expecting this at all.

I don't see a link to a photo. Is it now allowed here?

I don't see a link to a photo. Is it now allowed here?

Its not that the photo itself isn't allowed here. The links to the photo that were posted earlier were removed because they linked directly to the personal Facebook pages of people (minors, I believe) who aren't involved.

Hi AmyPond! I wish I could reply to your question with the quote, but for some reason it isn't working for me tonight. I can't seem to find a link to just the photo. The article I linked a couple minutes ago has the photo in question in the article. I have also tried posting just a photo a couple of times in my years on WS and I always seem to blow the margins when I do so I am not going to try that. I apologize I couldn't be of more help but just wanted to let you know that the photo is in the article I just posted. I am curious to know what you think about a person lurking in the background. I just don't see anything.....

Thanks. So how from from where those photos were taken were they found exactly?

ETA - I see no one lurking in the photos.

The phone ping hopefully will help.
I wonder if any phones where found with the girls. What a horrible night for these families and community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member