IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, I know how annoying it can be when everyone is chiming in with their different opinions on the images.
But I'm over here biting my nails down to the skin because I feel like I must say this----
I swear that it looks to me like there's an object in the coat pocket. Possibly a large handgun. I know, I know, our imaginations could be getting the best of us here but please examine the coat pocket. You'll see a definite outline of what appears to be a firearm.
I admit that it would be an odd place to carry a firearm. I carry on my waist and most people would carry a handgun on their waists or in a holster. So I know I sound crazy but please give the images another look while keeping in mind my theory. It really looks like he has an object in the coat.
I'm not insinuating that these girls where shot, I have no idea what the COD was but it's plausible that a man could gain control of two girls at once if he held them at gunpoint.

I could entertain that idea! It would definitely have to be a long slide pistol given how large and long it appears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justice for Susan Winters.

The protrusion just looks like jeans being folded in a funny manner IMO, plus the side facing the sun and the side that's shaded have a high contrast. You can see what I mean better with the side-by-side photos. Jeans fold in odd ways while walking.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon here, I know how annoying it can be when everyone is chiming in with their different opinions on the images.
But I'm over here biting my nails down to the skin because I feel like I must say this----
I swear that it looks to me like there's an object in the coat pocket. Possibly a large handgun. I know, I know, our imaginations could be getting the best of us here but please examine the coat pocket. You'll see a definite outline of what appears to be a firearm.
I admit that it would be an odd place to carry a firearm. I carry on my waist and most people would carry a handgun on their waists or in a holster. So I know I sound crazy but please give the images another look while keeping in mind my theory. It really looks like he has an object in the coat.
I'm not insinuating that these girls where shot, I have no idea what the COD was but it's plausible that a man could gain control of two girls at once if he held them at gunpoint.

It's possible he could be carrying a pistol, but doubtful that he used it to kill the girls. I think someone would have remembered two gunshots being fired off in that small area.

Using the gun to hold them at bay ? Sure............it works.

After having carefully analyzed and reviewed the two side by side images, I'm almost positive there is no way this guy wears Wrangler slim-fit jeans.

By the way---even though there isn't a time-stamp on these two pictures, LE will know exactly what time of day they were taken as long as the person setting the camera had that information set correctly.

Keep in mind, that may also be the reason they aren't showing the timestamp, is because the camera owner didn't have it set right. Sort of like buying a new watch but never actually setting the correct time on it. Every time you take the batteries out of a game camera, it resets itself to it's manufactured date, so you have to reprogram the correct date and time back into it. For instance, if the time-stamp on these photo's was to show 4:30 A.M on Jan 2, 2007.....................well, you get the picture.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Okay here are two versions because I think it's important to look at it both enlarged and smaller. In one, the foot down photo is scaled up. In the other, the foot up photo is scaled down. Try to say that one five times fast.

To clarify, the brightness differences are on behalf of LE. That was not my edit. I only changed the angle and size to match.

In the right foot up photo he looks like he could be 17-21 with brown floppy hair/bangs

In the right foot down photo he looks like he could be 40-50 with a flat cap and a goatee

(I've now got the Hokey Cokey song, Or Hokey Pokey as some call it in my head)

Gah!

Wonder if anything the girls had on (clothes/items) their person was missing ?
Some killers like to take a 'trophy'. Sickening, I know.

At this point all we know is that both girls were murdered and it was not a murder/suicide.

Pretty confident that LE knows more than that.
Not like they're going to share it with WS'ers.

After having carefully analyzed and reviewed the two side by side images, I'm almost positive there is no way this guy wears Wrangler slim-fit jeans.

You always make me laugh!

I agree with you that these girls were not shot unless a silencer was used, which I guess it possible.

As far as "where" a gun would be carried on a person.....my boyfriend has a license to carry and only carries if he has a jacket with an interior pocket. He doesn't put it in his waistband. He's quite slender so it would be difficult to "conceal" that way for him.

I think his hands are tucked in his pants pockets. I think the brown on his pants could be blood and he has stuff in his coat pockets and inside his jacket. Seems like his right foot turns to the right and that's a high step for a flat surface. I also confused about the sunlight on his left pant. Seems like there would be more shade to his inner thigh.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the welcome. I have been monitoring the postings since the first 6:51a.m. posting by mpnola . <mod snip> Also....right jacket pocket of man in photo...looks like a Glock, barrel out, which makes no sense. Strange outline...

I think his hands are tucked in his pants pockets. I think the brown on his pants could be blood and he has stuff in his coat pockets and inside his jacket. Seems like his right foot turns to the right and that's a high step for a flat surface. I also confused about the sunlight on his left pant. Seems like there would be more shade to his inner thigh.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The high step was why I thought he might be moving fast -- both feet almost in the air at the same time, but not quite.

Silencer?

Could be but those are usually round. And don't they have to stamped or registered with the ATF or taken to get threads on it so the suppressor will fit?

Could be but those are usually round. And don't they have to stamped or registered with the ATF or taken to get threads on it so the suppressor will fit?

It's possible that someone who is into murdering young girls might not be real scrupulous about gun laws...don't ask me why I think that :p

The high step was why I thought he might be moving fast -- both feet almost in the air at the same time, but not quite.

If I was walking on a bridge with planks like that, I'd probably walk with a high step as well.

5bad4cfdb3e64fc3b136d97d1c32e996.jpg

Is this what you're seeing?

It's possible that someone who is into murdering young girls might not be real scrupulous about gun laws...don't ask me why I think that :p

I know that. You buy a gun or you get one under the table. Cash deal no bill of sale you get a silencer at some point that silencer will have had to be acquired somehow so there could be a serial number or at least someone who might remember putting threads on a gun for the silencer (if the man was from the area)

Thank you for the welcome. I have been monitoring the postings since the first 6:51a.m. posting by mpnola . <mod snip> Also....right jacket pocket of man in photo...looks like a Glock, barrel out, which makes no sense. Strange outline...

lol. I said the girls seem fascinating because one seems super into photography and the other has a floppy hat on with a clearly unique and quirky sense of style. There were hiking photos and ball team photos and a clearly close relationship with a sister. That to me is a fascinating child. It is not the usual video games and duck faced, half naked photos I see on half of the cases we sleuth. Definitely not a "creepy" type of fascinating, but rather just a sincere wonderful kind.

Rachel, I see the outline in the jacket pocket, too. I think the best thing is that we have 2 photos to compare. When one pic looks like something, it is cleared up in the other. I can't say about the gun in the jacket, though. The hoodie part and the shirt part seemed pretty cleared up looking at the side by sides, though.

I know that. You buy a gun or you get one under the table. Cash deal no bill of sale you get a silencer at some point that silencer will have had to be acquired somehow so there could be a serial number or at least someone who might remember putting threads on a gun for the silencer (if the man was from the area)

Yes. Sorry, I was trying to make a joke. Not a good one, I admit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member