Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get confused. Can someone clarify..

Is franky TE'S friend or the witness of CG?

And true blue? Are you friends with TE?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

who I am is my business. The same as your id is yours, please respect that.
Kind regards Trueblue2017

Certainly does not bear any resemblance of him other than dark hair. IMO
You only ever see the back of MM so the hair is pretty much all you have to go on, He does look similar in build to that of BRE in his high school photos. MM footage is all but useless without a facial shot though so any opinion of it being him or not are just guess work, I've not really go an opinion either way myself.

You only ever see the back of MM so the hair is pretty much all you have to go on, He does look similar in build to that of BRE in his high school photos. MM footage is all but useless without a facial shot though so any opinion of it being him or not are just guess work, I've not really go an opinion either way myself.
Well when I talked to TE before about the footage he said he seen it and it was not his brother.

I have seen the photo a couple of times since BRE arrest and I know it is not him, take from that what you will, you have the right not to believe me. I also know others who know BRE have been shown the photo and don't believe it is him or TE. Imo
it may be the missing link to just someone she knew, IMO. An id would be great though, especially considering someone out there has probably recognised themselves and thus far refused to come forward.

Hi Trueblue2017 - sorry my second (and last) question for the night - can you please shed any insight on this blue car in BRE's driveway. Do you know who owned it? Thanks!

attachment.php

Attachments

• imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 315
I have seen the photo a couple of times since BRE arrest and I know it is not him, take from that what you will, you have the right not to believe me. I also know others who know BRE have been shown the photo and don't believe it is him or TE. Imo
it may be the missing link to just someone she knew, IMO. An id would be great though, especially considering someone out there has probably recognised themselves and thus far refused to come forward.
Well I know it's not TE

Would any of the insider know if POI has an alibi for any of the dates CG, SS, or JR went missing, and does said person have more than 1 brother or even a twin? It's a long time ago I know but if it was something interstate or overseas such as a honeymoon it might be memorable. I don't know if it's ever been asked and just assumed BRE has only 1 bro.

Hi Trueblue2017 - sorry my second (and last) question for the night - can you please shed any insight on this blue car in BRE's driveway. Do you know who owned it? Thanks!

attachment.php

It was his wife's, someone whom he did not know till around '98ish.

Would any of the insider know if POI has an alibi for any of the dates CG, SS, or JR went missing, and does said person have more than 1 brother or even a twin? It's a long time ago I know but if it was something interstate or overseas such as a honeymoon it might be memorable. I don't know if it's ever been asked and just assumed BRE has only 1 bro.

only 1 known brother, TE
i should add what I mean by known is with all due respect to the E family.

TB2017 do you have any photos of BRE from around the times of the attacks that you would be willing to share? thought it would be worth asking just in case.

Trueblue just wondering if Brad was any good at cricket. There were some unconfirmed rumors on here and he looks tall and sporty. Did he play cricket at swan view in 1990-91 season? Did he play indoor cricket at canning vale around 1996? Did he play men's softball in Langford in the late nineties? Curious to know cos I may have played against him if true. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trueblue your very busy on the chat tonight. Well done on your verified insider.

only 1 known brother, TE
i should add what I mean by known is with all due respect to the E family.

Thankyou for that. So the DNA profile would most closely relate to either 1 of those 2. Besides VG are there any bio kids and do you know why TE recently added then deleted VG on FB (a few weeks ago)?

Frankie we're heading a lot about TE. What about his sister? Where is she in all this? Is she estranged and do you know why?

Also, do you know if catherine is still on talking to BRE or was it a bad break up?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member