IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly hope LE has strong leads in this case and will actually solve these murders. This case reminds me so much of Don Henry and Kevin Ives, two teenage boys run over by a train after their murdered bodies were laid on the tracks in a town outside Little Rock (Bryant).

This August will be 30 years since their murders and they still haven't been solved. In addition to suspicions of people in power being to blame, there was also a mysterious man seen in the area that was a viable lead yet nothing ever came of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well actually to be blunt, a butcher's apron. It would be tan in color and many are a little longer than hip length. Something you could stuff up under your coat of you didn't want others to see it

Why didn't they search for them the same night? I know pointless now. But what if??!!! Heartbreaking to go there. Just don't understand why?

The second pic is bothering me. Where is his shadow? Why do the boards look blurred where it should be? Even if it's just pixelated, it should be a darker area, not lighter. Was something there and it was removed from the photo? Was he actually in this spot or placed artificially via photoshop? *IF* that's another person next to him, why was that person cropped out? Could it be one of the girls? So many questions...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At first glance....I thought he appeared to have a beard, but that could have been the lighting. Also...it looks like he has a fanny pack around his waist???

I also think that police insinuated that the girls were up to something when they encouraged everyone to know everything going on in your kids' lives....could one of the girls have met someone online...and brought a friend, thinking that would be safer?? If that is a possibility...couldn't the perp be from anywhere??

Just speculating.

Live news update in 7 mins by our local station wlfi ch18 news, Lafayette. You can live stream. Reporters have been on site since beginning, or watch previous newscasts. We don't expect tmi...

Can anyone post link to Livestream? Please and thank you.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Unless that's a press conference, I doubt there will be any new information.

I certainly hope LE has strong leads in this case and will actually solve these murders. This case reminds me so much of Don Henry and Kevin Ives, two teenage boys run over by a train after their murdered bodies were laid on the tracks in a town outside Little Rock (Bryant).

This August will be 30 years since their murders and they still haven't been solved. In addition to suspensions of people in power being to blame, there was also a mysterious man seen in the area that was a viable lead yet nothing ever came of it.

How horrible!
For anyone interested (like me), here is a link to the WS thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Ives-17-amp-Don-Henry-16-Bryant-22-Aug-1987

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 52m52 minutes ago
Police have finished gathering evidence from the area where 2 Delphi girls were found murdered. It is secluded and difficult to reach #wthr

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 18m18 minutes ago
The 2 Delphi teenagers were found murdered at the bottom of 2 steep embankments about 40 feet from Deer Creek. It is very secluded #wthr

C4zPedmXUAAzn73.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR

Why didn't they search for them the same night? I know pointless now. But what if??!!! Heartbreaking to go there. Just don't understand why?

The reports I've seen are that they did. I know at around 6 or 7 pm the day they went missing they were on tv saying they were looking for the missing girls. They also were found on private property so idk how that works when LE is searching. My guess is a private citizen found them, assuming LE would need permission or a warrant? Just my opinion.

The brown part hanging below the blue coat looks like the center "kangaroo" pocket of a pullover hoodie. I believe his hand is in the hoodie pocket. IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it looks like a butchers apron. Brown leather. I can't stop thinking about the meat processing plant.

I think it looks like a butchers apron. Brown leather. I can't stop thinking about the meat processing plant.

quoting myself to say that butchers aprons are very long, some to the knee and below, which could account for the bunching under his jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required