IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The area the girls were found is so similar in appearance to the area Lizzie and Lyric (IA cousins) were found, remote, natural, lots of trees, creek nearby. Beautiful natural area but now marred by the violence that took place.

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 52m52 minutes ago
Police have finished gathering evidence from the area where 2 Delphi girls were found murdered. It is secluded and difficult to reach #wthr

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 18m18 minutes ago
The 2 Delphi teenagers were found murdered at the bottom of 2 steep embankments about 40 feet from Deer Creek. It is very secluded #wthr

C4zPedmXUAAzn73.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR

Check that video.
The recovery site is about the same distance from the river as where cousins L&L were also found on a river bank.

Here is a map for you. In the bottom left corner click on Satellite image, then zoom in accordingly. You'll see the train track and where it runs. You can also follow the creek around to where they were found. I would imagine there are trails cross-crossing all over the place along those tracks. Some of it will be at a high elevation, and some of it will be at a low elevation.

Map here> https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...&ll=40.58892408055743,-86.64019521826174&z=16

Interesting how close it is to a house. If anyone was home, how could they not hear anything. They made it sound like it was so secluded, but 100s of feet from that house and also semi close to other houses. I didn't see sexual predators located on that street.

The area the girls were found is so similar in appearance to the area Lizzie and Lyric (IA cousins) were found, remote, natural, lots of trees, creek nearby. Beautiful natural area but now marred by the violence that took place.
I'm only vaguely familiar with their case
Was a cause and manner of death revealed to the public? Any info on how they may have been subdued? Ty.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Why didn't they search for them the same night? I know pointless now. But what if??!!! Heartbreaking to go there. Just don't understand why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had that on my mind. Sadly I'm sure it's on LE mind also. :(

unfortunately the link only goes to the welcome page and the user must add a name or court case number in order to view individual cases.

No, its the list of the RSO's in Delphi and the vicinity. If you haven't already looked and done it, you just need to click the box at the bottom and accept the TOS and then it will show you what DavidC is linking.

*Figured that out last night when I was on my phone and frustrated the link wouldn't work on my phone, but did on my PC ;)

My apologies! I hadn't heard much on it. Thanks! (Mods, feel free to delete my post. No disrespect was meant.)

The land owner is completely devastated and cooperating. He also knows the family, I doubt he was involved in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aa71db935aba52060f86e4f03d2988b1.jpg

This says the pics are from a video taken in the area. I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;832259967658889217]https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR/status/832259967658889217[/video]

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 52m52 minutes ago
Police have finished gathering evidence from the area where 2 Delphi girls were found murdered. It is secluded and difficult to reach #wthr

Rich Van Wyk ‏@VanwykWTHR 18m18 minutes ago
The 2 Delphi teenagers were found murdered at the bottom of 2 steep embankments about 40 feet from Deer Creek. It is very secluded #wthr

C4zPedmXUAAzn73.jpg

https://twitter.com/VanwykWTHR
So he didn't carry them there, I'm guessing. Got them to walk there somehow.

Why??? No matter how many times we see this, I never understand.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm only vaguely familiar with their case
Was a cause and manner of death revealed to the public? Any info on how they may have been subdued? Ty.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No information has been released about how they died. They were found a long time after they went missing.

aa71db935aba52060f86e4f03d2988b1.jpg

This says the pics are from a video taken in the area. I'm not sure if anyone posted it yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to a clearer version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://www.jconline.com/story/news/...eens-found-dead-what-we-know-so-far/97985148/
Just before 7 p.m. Wednesday, ISP released a photo of a subject reportedly walking on Dephi's historic trail system at the time of the girls' disappearance.
The subject appears to be wearing a dark blue jacket and light blue denim jeans with his or her face obscured by a hat and scarf.
Riley said in a news release that police are seeking the public's help in identifying the person so he or she can be questioned.

I don't know a thing about these girls and their case. :-(

But I just saw a picture of them - and OMG - they reminded me instantly of Lyric & Elizabeth. Not to mention their recovery location.

WTH

Me too. When they find this perp I hope they have a good look into their whereabouts in the past. I don't think this will be their first crime like this.

Do you have a link to a clearer version?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you go back to page 40 in this thread there are pictures with more clarity. Actually, there are many between about 35 and 60. HTH!

I don't know a thing about these girls and their case. :-(

But I just saw a picture of them - and OMG - they reminded me instantly of Lyric & Elizabeth. Not to mention their recovery location.

WTH

I can understand why some of the pictures would remind you of Lyric & Elizabeth, but I don't know why they publish those old pictures of Liberty & Abigail? One I saw is from Mother's Day 2013! I don't know why they think that's helpful? Lyric and Elizabeth were ages 10 & 8 when they were killed, and Liberty & Abigail were 14 & 13. Some of the pictures of Liberty & Abigail show them at quite a bit younger ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bxvice