Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

otto

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Body of young woman found East of Calgary deemed a homicide.

"Levesque’s body was found in a rural area near Strathmore on Feb. 11.

Levesque was the sister of Calgary-Bow MLA Deborah Drever.

Drever said earlier this week that the news of her sister’s death has come “with shock and deep sadness to her family and friends.”

http://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/victoria-levesques-death-ruled-a-homicide

"Levesque's body was found near Lyalta, which is about 40 kilometres east of Calgary.

Levesque was scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday to face charges of making death threats, harassment, assault with a weapon, assault, drug possession, possession of stolen property and two counts of failure to appear.

She failed to attend her court appearances scheduled for Nov. 9 and 15 and warrants were issued.

She was re-arrested in January but failed to attend her Jan. 30 court date."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/deborah-drever-mla-death-sister-mourning-1.3982327

"Mounties found the body of 25-year-old Victoria Lynn Isabelle Levesque near the town of Lyalta, about 50 kilometres east of Calgary. Drever confirmed to Postmedia that Levesque was her sister.
Cpl. Hal Turnbull of StrathmoreRCMPsaid the body was discovered after police were called to a rural area near Lyalta, a hamlet in southern Alberta, shortly after 1 p.m. Turnbull could not comment on the cause of death and an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday."

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...berta-is-sister-of-calgary-mla-deborah-drever

Joining in for Victoria.
A troubled life. 25 is far too young!

I'm finding a Facebook profile under another name, but I can't definitely say its hers. I'll keep looking.

I'm finding a Facebook profile under another name, but I can't definitely say its hers. I'll keep looking.

Victoria Levesque
5 years ago
I am the girl he beat and I can not say how happy I am he will be in jail I am safe my child is safe and I feel as though 1000 pounds have been lifted. Thank you everyone for the support you gave to the other families throught his time..

I just found this in a comment section about the sadistic creep, Dustin Paxton.

I was Victorias best friend for 15 years. Its been 4 years. I'm hoping people can help. I have so much information but don't know where to take it.

She had pages under the names Shay Dee, Trianna Miller, Jill Ette and a couple others she shut down. She was using Jill Ette mostly at her time of death.

She had pages under the names Shay Dee, Trianna Miller, Jill Ette and a couple others she shut down. She was using Jill Ette mostly at her time of death.
I went to jr high and high school with her. I used to call her Tori. I think about her often, i remember skipping school together during jr. high to go to westbrook mall. What info can you share?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18
Back