IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't find it odd that he is walking alone on the trail, but I do find it extremely odd that he has not come forward. I can't imagine anyone who lives with a 100 mile radius of Delphi not hearing about these murders and there can be no other reason for the guy not to come forward, unless he has something to hide. Even if the guy doesn't own a TV or radio, surely he would have heard about the murders from neighbors, store clerks, waitress etc.

The longer he doesn't come forward, the more worried I am that this guy will commit suicide rather than confess the horrible thing he did to theses sweet girls. Sad, very sad!

For sleuthers trying to analyze the photo of the unidentified man, there is no one next to him on the bridge. I caught this photo when wlci.com put it up last night and it is the only one I've found that wasn't enlarged and cropped.

The blue on the side is from the trees...just blurred pixelation.

a7fb40c459333b7b20d6b7a8cef12b8d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yeah....for me, the guy not coming forward is what is odd. Hiking or taking a walk alone? Very normal to me.

Yes there is, okay then. Thankyou?? And health Canada says you should walk 2-3 hours a day, I wonder if that would be a hike or a stroll? Good humour.

Also, if you're a man make sure to take a woman, child or dog along to avoid looking suspicious. :)

Yeah....for me, the guy not coming forward is what is odd. Hiking or taking a walk alone? Very normal to me.

The reasons he might not have come forward, is guilt or, I was curious if the area had homeless shelters or rooms for rent that have no access to cable or internet, but like someone mentioned it's a small community everyone is talking. How could he not know.

Yes there is, okay then. Thankyou?? And health Canada says you should walk 2-3 hours a day, I wonder if that would be a hike or a stroll? Good humour.

We have trails that are hiking-biking trails but usually thought of as exercise trails. And it's not odd at all to see most people on there by themselves or just with their dog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't find it odd that he is walking alone on the trail, but I do find it extremely odd that he has not come forward. I can't imagine anyone who lives with a 100 mile radius of Delphi not hearing about these murders and there can be no other reason for the guy not to come forward, unless he has something to hide. Even if the guy doesn't own a TV or radio, surely he would have heard about the murders from neighbors, store clerks, waitress etc.

The longer he doesn't come forward, the more worried I am that this guy will commit suicide rather than confess the horrible thing he did to theses sweet girls. Sad, very sad!

:welcome4:

I agree with your comment about suicide. I don't want this monster getting the easy way out.

My girls , about their ages, go to our nature area for pictures of themselves to post on social media. Nothing more. This is pretty common among the set of early teens. Particularly those not so far advanced in the sophisticated social scene of boys. As well, there have been times when they took pictures of "creepy" (their words) people they thought looked "suspicious" and would get out of the area quickly while calling people. This is why this case keeps me awake. I hope they find him soon

Yep my dd and her friends were into photography and went to all sorts of nature places as well as abandoned places for pictures

kbsweet I live in a very small farming town of about 500 people, so I know exactly what you are talking about. The nature trails in our town are used quite often and men of that age are rare on the trails ( I'm assuming 40 plus) and if they are there, they are with their family/grandchildren. If there are younger males alone, they are seen with dogs. Although these are hiking trails, not jogging trails.

In a very small WV town and men walk her alone all the time. We never thought much of it and women walk alone also.Guess it depends on the man in question and not all men.

Many men hike alone where I'm from. That's the first time I've heard that men don't hike alone.
My husband hikes in work splattered carpenter jeans, work boots a carhardt jacket, hoody and a teeny toy poodle. Breaks a stereotype with every step he takes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

My husband hikes in work splattered carpenter jeans, work boots a carhardt jacket, hoody and a teeny toy poodle. Breaks a stereotype with every step he takes.

Careful now..........if you give out a description like that in this environment, LE might want to bring him in for questioning.

HA all this talk about men hiking alone. I think most get what the OP was talking about and I think most understand why some are defending themselves LOL.

My hubby has hiked alone. I find that weird LOL. He looks like a hiker though so maybe some wouldn't? That's what I'm sensing with these posts I'm reading. I found t weird because he usually hikes with us - his family, but he was away for work and instead of going for a run he decided to go for a hike in an area he saw a brochure for at his hotel.

Nonetheless I found it strange, but thinking anyone who saw him out there didn't. (He's 45 and wears typical exercise stuff)

I will say this- as a woman I would be a teeny tiny but creeped out if I was out with my kids and a random dude that didn't have a dog or look dressed for hiking was there. I say this as a person whose been a victim of a violent crime though- so nothing against any of my fellow websleuthers who hike alone. I get that it's my issue- one I've never had before I was assaulted.

I love you all- and I love this thread. I hope something breaks today for these sweet girls.

HA this made me laugh out loud- for real. Cute.

So this is a crazy long stretch most likely, buuuut...Delphi is the BIG town in Carroll County. There are probably like 15 other little bitty ones. The next in size is Flora, I believe. And just 3 months ago 4 girls were murdered via arson to their home. Perhaps we have a SK. Stranger things have happened.

I can't imagine those 2 being connected... totally different mode of operation. And not to judge, those 4 sisters had 4 different last names -- which could mean there were 4 different men and their associates trying to get out of child support or angry about something.

It seems like usually in cases like these 2 girls... there's a sexual motivation of some sort.

I do still wonder if the missing girls in Kokomo are connected, though.

I can't imagine those 2 being connected... totally different mode of operation. And not to judge, those 4 sisters had 4 different last names -- which could mean there were 4 different men and their associates trying to get out of child support or angry about something.

It seems like usually in cases like these 2 girls... there's a sexual motivation of some sort.

I do still wonder if the missing girls in Kokomo are connected, though.

I must have missed the missing girls in Kokomo- I can google but if someone wants to drop a link- if they see this before I get back with one LOL

ETA- unfortunately when I google this case is the top hits. I did find this one-

http://www.kokomotribune.com/news/y...cle_716c07c2-f0a2-11e6-b469-2f8895787788.html

Two of the kokomo missing are runaways. One was recovered the other night. Another is of adult age and could have left on her own.

Though... all surrounding counties have reported MULTIPLE attempts from someone in a van trying to pick children up.

A: Drop off
B: Monon or High Bridge
C: Body location
Red trail arrow to the left is to Freedom Bridge about .4 miles away(less than half a mile).

Thanks for screen shot! From A to B was about one hour. (dropped off about 1 pm, other photo was 2:07 pm)

I wonder what that distance is?

If it is about one mile, they were walking about one mile an hour...slow for even a leisurely walk.

If they continued walking toward area C, that is even longer. So that puts it at about 3 o'clock if continuing same pace (again, that is slower than a leisure walk imho).

That said, was the photo on the bridge showing walking towards area C? And what was the scheduled pick up time (vs reported missing)

I'm just contemplating the time/distance they would have turned around to go back and be on time to the pickup point if they had a specific time to be picked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024