Australia Australia - Claremont SK, 1996-97, Perth, WA - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are caves and tunnels in Mosman Park. There's also an interesting one in Rocky Bay as well that has an old tunnel that used to be the effluent tunnel from an old soap factory near the Dingo Flour Mill that's over a century old. I was interested in speleology when I was younger, and noted many reports of karsts (caves) throughout the metro area. Apparently there's two at lake Claremont, and reports of one at Kings Park and another in Bicton that were never confirmed as the discoverers and searchers couldn't find them again. 06 Feb 1935 - with the man in the street - The Daily News (Perth, WA : 1882 - 1950) http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article84232533 via @TroveAustralia

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
I would be interested in the one at Lake Claremont as directly adjacent to the old deserted Lakeway Drive-in - which I believe was utilised by the CSK in the Cottesloe Beach abduction and attack.

Is it a tunnel or cave petedavo?

Yes famous words that I have applied to trial software previously mentioned. It` s my first go so please be gentle. I told you it would take time..

attachment.php

I will go for a bush walk tomorrow to red hill quarry. Other areas of interest are sadly off shore. I don't know what connection Balga has.

I do not believe there is ANY mystical, magical, mythical, ethereal meaning to these killings. He is just a sick rapist who killed to avoid ID (as others have suggested) but I also think he enjoyed the killing.

Although I mostly do agree with you, I still believe he would have been familiar with the areas of the dumps sites and that they were chosen before hand . I really don't think you would abduct and murder some one then drive around madly looking for somewhere to dispose of the body. Too risky. Also the terrain in these areas were very unfriendly, IMO he knew not to drive in too far and risk getting bogged or worse.

Yes famous words that I have applied to trial software previously mentioned. It` s my first go so please be gentle. I told you it would take time..

attachment.php

I just see a coloured blob with some diamond shape dots?
Is it bc I'm using my phone? And not a [emoji335] computer

Edit : typo

I will go for a bush walk tomorrow to red hill quarry. Other areas of interest are sadly off shore. I don't know what connection Balga has.

The Red Hill Tip is only a stones throw from 1406 O'Brien rd Gidge, Eagles Nest Catholic Retreat (which has been mentioned previously). Both Back onto the the Walyunga National Park of which the Swan River flows through. And oddly enough their is a Weir rd in that area too. All could just be crazy coincidences IMO

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by pauldking I will go for a bush walk tomorrow to red hill quarry. Other areas of interest are sadly off shore. I don't know what connection Balga has

Thanks for the map. I think I understand it. But could you tell me what calculations you used to achieve the pin points?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by pauldking I will go for a bush walk tomorrow to red hill quarry. Other areas of interest are sadly off shore. I don't know what connection Balga has

Thanks for the map. I think I understand it. But could you tell me what calculations you used to achieve the pin points?

Please take photos if you see anything interesting - and thanks [emoji3]

One of the witnesses at the bus stop (eating HJ) was from Balga. This was evening CG disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the witnesses at the bus stop (eating HJ) was from Balga. This was evening CG disappeared.

OMG will the coincidences ever stop?? Who was it that said 'coincidences are there for a reason,?? Lampy?

Believe it or not I have a "coincidence" with Paulls Valley,(not relevant to CSK case), but when it popped up here I went, ok here we go again. So I've been looking into how far to each D site for JR and CG and then how far to Paulls Valley for possible SS, in our East/South/North theory.

SS - KK is 44 minutes (39.3 klms) from Paulls Valley
JR - KK is 32 minutes (41.4 klms) from Woolcoot Road, Wellard
CG - KK is 46 minutes (54.6 klms) from Pipidinny Road, Eglinton

All near enough to 40 minutes, under an hour, pre-planned perhaps? Thinking, thinking.... And how is the straight line theory going "Spooks", or anyone else who has such abilities to plot??? The alleged CSK has a "technical" mind, so plotting/mapping would be quite natural for him I would expect. And I'm trying to find it, but didn't CGE post some photos of 4WD trip in Mundaring and mention going marron fishing there previously, or do I have my wires crossed?

Yes Lampy your right, that is why I suggested Pauls Valley area as it is closest bush area due east from CBD that is around 40 minutes away. And yes there were pic of a bush trip on SD's FB page. IIRC Mundaring Weir area.

I had to google Paulls Valley, never heard of that suburb before. When I looked it up I thought no wonder, it's not near any main road. I am looking closer to Great Eastern Hwy but not to far from Paulls Valley. Does anyone know if BRE ever went abseilling?

I would be interested in the one at Lake Claremont as directly adjacent to the old deserted Lakeway Drive-in - which I believe was utilised by the CSK in the Cottesloe Beach abduction and attack.

Is it a tunnel or cave petedavo?
Only saw it in Google results against a friends of lake Claremont website, so I just clicked the link and it downloaded this PDF and it talks about some caves, but I think they're talking about the ones in Mosman Park.
http://friendsoflakeclaremont.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/November.compressed.pdf

Going over some earlier posts and found this very good post from 7SJ707 (or should we call him/her 007 :)).

Just want to discuss LB who went missing on Tuesday 10 November, 1998. The below was taken from GROK's excellent timeline posted at below link:

LB:
Lived: Maylands, Parents lived Huntingdale
Relationship: Lived with boyfriend
Worked: Sex Worker Northbridge
Schools: Huntingdale Primary and Kalamunda High School

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Media-Timelines-Photos-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page9

One thing which really stands out for me is the fact that LB parents lived in Huntingdale. Is it possible that BRE knows LB or knows of her. Or perhaps has seen LB in the area, at the local shops etc .. and started stalking her?

Would be very good to know how close BRE's house/s are in relation to LB's parents or if there is a connection in the area. Perhaps LB's path crossed with BRE's. I think this connection is too close to ignore.

https://www.missingpersons.gov.au/who-missing/wa/brown-lisa

EDIT: The above all IMO.

Attended Kalamunda HS with Lisa Brown...even though she was a couple of years below me...I remember we were the kids from Gosnells/Thornlie/Huntingdale area that the Kalamunda Bus Service double decker bus used to pick up...

Seemed like a very quiet girl from what I remember..used to get picked up around Huntingdale too...

Windmill
https://southperth.wa.gov.au/discover/things-to-see-and-do/old-mill
This is one of Perth's best known landmarks of course, but it's location means that anyone travelling from Claremont to the south eastern suburbs has to pass it as it's next to the 1St available bridge over the Swan river. An interesting sideline is going over the narrows bridge and up Mill Point Rd, would be the most direct route to Great Eastern Hwy as well.

Before state road laws were all changed to bring in national conformity recently, you got your learners permit when you turned 16 and 9 months, then got your drivers license when you turned 17 and 9 months. At my high school all year 12's took great pleasure in parking their cars at school from the day after they got their license.
BRE would've no doubt been the same. Mobile at 17 and 9 months, unless he failed his test.

Although, my 1st wife told me that she used to drive her brother's mini home after a night out at pinnochio's when her brother was drunk when she was 14. Apparently that was common in the 1970's for underage girls to get into nightclubs and drive cars back then.

Before state road laws were all changed to bring in national conformity recently, you got your learners permit when you turned 16 and 9 months, then got your drivers license when you turned 17 and 9 months. At my high school all year 12's took great pleasure in parking their cars at school from the day after they got their license.
BRE would've no doubt been the same. Mobile at 17 and 9 months, unless he failed his test.

My memory of how it worked back in those days was P plates the day you turned 17. You didn't have to log hours etc. the way you do now. It was just show up for the test and if you could do a 3 point turn, parallel park, reverse around a corner and generally not break the law or prang the car you got your P plates. If you were born in January you could have had your P plates for all of year 12. Sadly for me I was born at the end of the year.

I'm younger than BE so I know we would have been under the same system in WA.

I do not believe there is ANY mystical, magical, mythical, ethereal meaning to these killings. He is just a sick rapist who killed to avoid ID (as others have suggested) but I also think he enjoyed the killing.

Have to laugh Justified, your post landed on the site at 11:11 very mystical number! :)

I'll agree that it's possible that the accused CSK was involved in the drive in crime. I can see the potential progression between that and the crimes we know have been attributed to BE.

Huntingdale attack - likely a progression from peeping Tom and knicker thief. Ran off when the victim screamed. Unprepared, disorganised, dropped evidence.

Drive-in attack. - possible progression from huntingdale but opportunistic. Discovered passed out drunk girl in car and took the opportunity. MOre aggressive. Persisted despite struggle and attempted escape.

KK Rape - organised, premeditated. Parked van nearby and lay in wait. Potentially stalked or targeted victim and knew her usual movements. Struck quickly and efficiently and had hood at the ready. Quickly controlled victim and had restraints ready and used them. Likely planned rape site nearby and drove there with victim in the car. Let victim go naked but did not attempt to kill her. Happy to explain why if you think he did try to kill her and failed.

Next likely victim SS presumed dead.

To me this seems like a feasible progression over 7 years to a serial killer. Likely crimes in between these we don't know of. Even ignoring his age and lack of experience in 1988 I can't see a scenario in which he pulled off a murder that continues to be a mystery 30 years later and then regressed back into sexual assaults for 7 years before killing 3 times in 18 months.

I agree, CP. And if rape rather than consensual sex is what the attacker prefers, it means that the domination and likely humiliation of the victim is at least as much a part of the enjoyment as the sex itself. The published details of the KK attack say a lot about this guy's preferences, and a naked hooded victim who never hears his voice is to me the single most disturbing detail. No wonder the profiler thought that catching the KK rapist would catch a killer. If SS was one of the transitional attacks where the violence went that next step, I would not be surprised to hear that the reason the poor woman is so well hidden is that something went wrong or off script, and it's that loss of control that he's hiding so well rather than her, if that makes sense.

My memory of how it worked back in those days was P plates the day you turned 17. You didn't have to log hours etc. the way you do now. It was just show up for the test and if you could do a 3 point turn, parallel park, reverse around a corner and generally not break the law or prang the car you got your P plates. If you were born in January you could have had your P plates for all of year 12. Sadly for me I was born at the end of the year.

I'm younger than BE so I know we would have been under the same system in WA.
I think you're right. It was only 17. Not 17 and 9 months. Because I booked my test in August, and got a mean one at Carlisle who failed me for missing the turn for Oats St. Next booking wasn't available for 4 weeks, which went without a hitch. I had to buy my own car as my mum was on a single parent pension, and my mum didn't have a car, so I didn't have one till the next year unlike the other kids whose parents bought them all cars. BRE on the other hand would've had access to cars, or got one IMO.
This makes his ability to allegedly offend mobile and at an earlier age than has been postulated in previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member