IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm new to this thread, if this has been suggested already please ignore. The cadence of the killer's voice sounds Hispanic, almost a Tejano accent.
Also, are there horses in a barn nearby?

PS...
attachment.php
Poles and not a figure.

Attachments

• snapchat2.jpg
    snapchat2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 619
I think it is him. It is NOT poles. For a look at the poles at the beginning of the bridge trail, search youtube, Deer Creek High Bridgewlmp by Tim C. He shows you the poles, they are 4x4's and WOULD NEVER show up like they do in this photo from that distance. There are no poles at the south end of the bridge, just the north.

I don't know who Riley is, but he is wrong. Go look for yourselves and if anyone can capture a screen shot of the 'poles' please post it here with a comparison of the photo above.

Sergeant Kim Riley Indiana State Police

I don't know if he rushed them, but it's possible the bridge itself could have been the first "weapon" used to control them. I mean, any struggle with a grown man on that bridge could result in falling to their death.

Just thinking aloud....not really formulating a theory yet. JMO

I agree

Are there any folks within a 50-100 mile radius of Delphi who can help plaster the region with flyers of this suspect??

IMO As advocates this is how we can best serve these child victims of homicide. We don't know who this man is, but we can get his face out there to someone who does!

Maybe we can post the articles and suspect photos on craigslist and other online communities that represent areas all around Indiana? Maybe neighboring states as well like IL?

If every single one of us did our part to spread the word who knows how it could help! :) I know many do already, but if we went on overdrive and BOOM! someone recognizes him! How cool would that be?

I used to date a girl who was in the business of diary farms. Her family had about 50 cows. Anyhow the reason I bring it up is the sheer amount of people that would show up selling stuff. People selling meat specially and not to mention the companies that would come to pick up the milk.

I agree with just about everything except the video/audio part. I am thinking if they had the whole ordeal on video/audio if there was a second perp I think another voice would have been also heard. Unless LE is not disclosing that.

That's just it - the police have far more than they are disclosing, and I think that in addition to the fact this is their community and their kids, this is why they appear so obviously distressed.

That audio did not end with 'get down the hill'. That's just the beginning, or shortly after the beginning, because Libby had the presence of mind to be recording and concealing it already, or that part wouldn't have been captured.

Anyone else think that the killer probably had a fit when he heard his voice come over the air waves? Most likely he was either watching or listening.

View attachment 110754

This is the car under the bridge...if it is a car and someone could get a car under there. The car is pointing to the right with a leaning tree going across the tire.

My forte is not imaging. I wish NIN or someone with experience would enhance it.

Look near the top left of the image after clicking on it to enlarge. It is two vehicles. One is parked facing the bridge. It is a car. The truck is pulled alongside the car. See the front tire on the truck where it is positioned? Someone with enhancement skills and talents could get us an image from inside one of both vehicles.
ABBY LIBBY BRIDGE PIC (2).jpg

Source:
ABBY LIBBY BRIDGE PIC.jpg

Just wanted to throw another thought out there. Just b/c bridge pic of the suspect is taken from Libby's phone doesn't necessarily mean the audio clip from her phone is also from the bridge. She could have recorded twice and/or for some time. Could "get down the hill" refer to him leading them from the cemetery down the hill to where they were found? Given that the police activity was around that area, just a thought.

I also wonder, and I can't read a topo map worth a darn, if it is possible to walk along the creek to reach the site where they were found. Could he have led them down the hill (at the end of the bridge) and that way?

Some is based in the assumption that the stills came from the video of him first approaching them on the bridge. Based on the shadowing and that from the photo of Libby, he is moving south on the bridge. He is between them and the high side of the bridge in the photo, at least of the Libby because she had to be holding the phone. I just think he could have walked past them as if he was just out there and then once he got below them on the bridge, stopped and confronted them to direct them back to the side where they were found. Sorry if that isn't clear.

- the photo of the suspect is of him moving south on the bridge.
- the photo is taken from the bridge meaning that libby(and assumably, abby) was on the bridge at the same time he was.
- the photo shared of the suspect would place him between Libby and the North side of the bridge.
- They were found on the North side of the bridge to the East.
- I figure if he directed them, he would have likely done so with them between him and where he wanted them to go and that is why I feel walked past them before he began directing them.

This all makes me feel it is very possible that it is a gun in his jacket or at least he had one somewhere. My theory is that they saw him coming on the bridge and that made them uneasy as there is nowhere to go. I think he walked past them or right to them and then pulled a gun and forced them back to the North side where he then lead them East. At some point, while walking East, he ordered them "down the hill."

Adding this up, I believe they have video/audio of everything from the bridge to the end of the ordeal.

The possibility of an additional perp is really unsettling.

Thank you Bob, my opinion seems the same than the one you share. One detail I wanted to ask : does anyone know if the south side of the Bridge is presumed to be less frequented if the parking area is on the North side, the cemetery too...?

I definitely see wheels of what could be a vehicle. confirmed is there a road there? or path?

My advice to those that believe they see a vehicle or wheels is to please call or email the information to LE. We can speculated until the cows come home, but if you feel like you see something, inform LE. (personally, I don't see it)

[video=youtube;mZcHfgbOcKo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZcHfgbOcKo[/video]
[h=1]Delphi Murders Law Enforcement Press Conference[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members