IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs, Skibaboo!

I was exasperated with the vehicle under the bridge angle, but after my last go around with the photo that was posted, I'm seeing it too, and I don't see how anyone else can think its anything but a vehicle.

Also, I think that they were probably texting whom they thought was a 'boy,' and since their bodies were found only 1/2 mile from where they were dropped off about 1.5 hours before, that means that they didn't walk much. I think they were hanging out at the bridge waiting for him and just sitting on the rails and just playing on the tracks until they saw this man walking- they probably didn't run because they thought he was just hiking and they were waiting on the boy. Until he just came and did harm to them. He knew they would be there. I don't think that he was just passing by.

I agree. I think this was an online meetup for one of the girls. I assume that Liberty had a bad feeling from the beginning. I believe the recording of his voice is from the time she knew that something tragic was about to happen. I also hear some anxiousness/urgency in his voice- I also think he's a smoker or an ex smoker. Those are my piecemail thoughts.

I have a question about the POI's Picture that have now been determined to come from Libby's Phone. Sorry if this has been discussed thread is moving rapidly. Is the "pic" a Picture from her phone that she took or is it a screen grab from a video on her phone? Do we know or is there any way to tell?

We could talk for days on the suspected vehicles vs debris. 1) If you haven't already, turn it in as a tip as mentioned before and let LE decide. 2) Remember that LE had interviewed people on the trails, there's a possibility that other people could have been in close proximity to them at some points, including below the bridge.

I have a question about the POI's Picture that have now been determined to come from Libby's Phone. Sorry if this has been discussed thread is moving rapidly. Is the "pic" a Picture from her phone that she took or is it a screen grab from a video on her phone? Do we know or is there any way to tell?

AFAIK, it's a still from video.

Hey, these page after page steps are driving me batty. Is there any way in the settings to make all the posts show up on one page?

Fwiw I hear GO down the hill, not get or git.

They are walking in water.

Could the man speaking be talking to someone on his phone telling perp 2 how to find him and the girls?? Giving perp 2 directions to their location .... go down the hill .....

Just another idea .....

Moo

Since LE has specifically released these pics wanting to get the male in them ID'd...

Does whether or not there is a vehicle (or vehicles) as some are arguing down there help ID him?

Does whether or not he - or anyone else - is approaching from the end of the bridge where the ISP Sgt has said it's posts help ID him or change anything?

LE surely has at least some additional frames before and after what we've seen and would know if he's coming from behind - and surely knows if there's a car or cars down there as some believe they see.

Does any of that impact what LE is asking for assistance with and that's IDing the male in the image? :thinking:

I'm not sure I'm allowed to say this here, because it's relating to victim's family, but I am very curious what the sister (sister who dropped off the girls) was told in the car, like were the girls giggling or talking about going there to meet someone? or were they just enjoying a day off from school and going to play/hike and take photos? Would explain a lot. Im certain the LE have found out this information already.

I agree. I think this was an online meetup for one of the girls. I assume that Liberty had a bad feeling from the beginning. I believe the recording of his voice is from the time she knew that something tragic was about to happen. I also hear some anxiousness/urgency in his voice- I also think he's a smoker or an ex smoker. Those are my piecemail thoughts.

this could also explain why they started recording before he reached them

Hello! I've been lurking for a while and decided to join the conversation. I am from Indiana, born and raised and just wanted to touch base. Maybe being a Hoosier will help somehow? To me, the guy in the recording sounds like he's from Indiana. He also dresses like every other guy around these parts. Nothing stands out. Someone a couple of posts back mentioned the fact that men don't really hike alone around here and as much as I hate to stereotype, it's basically true. And the ones that do, they are die hard joggers or runners and dress the part. I almost hate to rehash that topic. lol

I also don't hear "get" down the hill on the recording but rather "go" down the hill. I hear a distinct "O". Not that it really matters if it's go or get. This case makes me sick to my stomach. I have a granddaughter close to this age. I just cannot imagine. My prayers go out to those precious girls families as well as the team of officers and FBI working on this case.

We have felt there was a serial killer in/around Indiana for a couple of years now. There are SO many missing women/young girls, it's very frightening. That might not be pertinent to this case but thought I'd throw that in.

I didnt see the vehicle, but after playing with the photo in Lunapic.. I'm seeing something that does indeed resemble a vehicle or truck.
attachment.php

This is the image after "brightening" - seems like this shows when there's reflective surfaces
attachment.php

It would seem the trees are reflective ...

This is a very sad case. I have confidence they will catch this guy and any others involved, if there are others. it is hard for me to come on these threads and post. A lot of these cases don't have happy endings. Like the rest on here I get a angry and sad at the same time. Sometimes frustrated and that's why I don't knock anyone's post. We all have those some emotions.

So from the presser, I am just making assumptions, but it sounds like they do feel like there are more than one suspect. Obviously they didn't get the second person's image on video otherwise we'd have that image as well.

I am completely chilled hearing that and knowing there is more video. I wonder if when he/they found she had her phone on he/they threw the phone away from her and the video kept rolling? Did she record it on snapchat and if so did anybody actually see it?

I'm catching up, was reading the pressers from y'all while in between sets at the gym and so appreciate everyone who posted along with. It made me so damn angry. Libby was clearly a sharp, fast thinker, and how dare this evil doer take her or Abby from the world with so much life before them still.

I hope le has reached out to any landowners who may lease to hunters, here is one for example: http://www.basecampleasing.com/3385/Carroll-County-Indiana-Hunting-Lease.html

Perhaps someone came to the area, and since they were supposed to be away hunting, no one has linked them to possibly being the perp because they had no prior appointments or anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would seem the trees are reflective ...

Okay, well, I can't help seeing the wheels, and the entire outline of a vehicle.. including the front wheel well. in both photos. I wasn't suggesting everything that looks "brightened" is reflective surface, but I think the fact there is believable lighting on the front of the vehicle, which appears to be in the sun, to be somewhat convincing. I guess we can agree to disagree.

I agree 100%. And he sounds like he is from Indiana. That may sound silly to those of you who aren't from Indiana but people from Indiana (myself included) seem to speak with our own accent. It is a mix of a northern (Michigan, Wisconsin) and southern (Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia) accent. "Git D-OW-N tha hill" sounds very hoosier to me.

I noticed that when I drove through the state. In addition, I noticed that the rural accent, especially as I drove south, was distinctly different from the accent in even mid sized industrial towns ( these towns seemed to be more east coast influenced accent).

That aside, how thick is the man's accent? A stronger accent could indicate born and raised in the general area. A weaker one could indicate that he is a transplant who may have picked up some of the local accent over a period of time. Likewise, a strong local accent increases the possibility that he, like most of the locals, is white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member