IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not being sarcastic here, but can someone explain to me why it matters if we heard "go" or "get" before "down the hill"?

I keep seeing this referenced and am curious why it matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

words mean something. Saying get changes the tone of the words. Down the hill means like oh something is down and it sounds more friendly like your interacting. Get down the hill is more demanding and seems intent is there. At least my thoughts.

I'm not being sarcastic here, but can someone explain to me why it matters if we heard "go" or "get" before "down the hill"?

I keep seeing this referenced and am curious why it matters.

Because we analyze any and all public information. This information could speak to where this is from. I'm sick over this case. Those poor families.

I honestly dont think BG was wearing Wellies in the pictures we've seen. His pants would not be that loose around his ankles IMO

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Maybe BG wasn't but maybe someone else was..JMO

So glad this is finally getting national attention. It was on my local Milwaukee station and is going to be on ABC World News. Someone has to know who he is!

Are they assigned to the same person, or do they share boots among everyone?

The boots provided on the killing floor are handed out at the beginning of the shift, then turned back in.

The trouble is, I *can* imagine, and it's alternately making me want to puke or cry.
I'm never going to get that voice out of my head 😔😔 Those poor girls...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

words mean something. Saying get changes the tone of the words. Down the hill means like oh something is down and it sounds more friendly like your interacting. Get down the hill is more demanding and seems intent is there. At least my thoughts.

It means nothing. The three word audio was released for voice ID purposes only. Doesn't matter if there was a fourth word. As it is, per both ISP and FBI say there are 3 words in the clip and I think they would know.

At night when I go to work (I work nights in a bad area)I put my car key between my index and middle finger (so the key comes out between my knuckles). If anyone tries anything they are going to lose an eye.
There ya go! God bless these babies. I wonder, why. It doesn't matter. This one can't be undone. Can't fix it but we can find justice. Everyone here has tried to find the answer as well as myself.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Terrain suggests he walked them quite a distance. 1) to get to a decent slope and 2) to get as far away from earshot as possible.

attachment.php
Right, I felt like he may have walked them behind the cemetery and went east until he felt like he was out of view of the bridge.
attachment.php

This is a vie from the Northeast looking back across the logan property facing Southwest, roughly.

Attachments

• Logan overview.jpg
    Logan overview.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 497
Hi guys. Long time lurker from Ireland. This case made me want to join.

I believe Libbys initial snapchat picture was from a friend/family member who screenshot the picture to provide a most up to date photo for LE. I believe this was before any foul play was suspected JMO. It's possible she hadn't uploaded much to her story at this point in the day. Any other pictures expired after 24 hours. They may not have screenshot any because they may not have felt the need at that time.

I don't think the girls were catfished. Kids may over share on SM but they are smart. I also think if one girl was meeting a "boy" she'd take more than one friend so the friend wouldn't feel like the 3rd wheel. I think the suspect knew school was out and he'd get lucky. This may have worked for him before.

I believe there is only one person, I think LE worded the press conference very carefully in case it was used by a defense attorney claiming bias. If the video was in her pocket, we only have audio therfore technically they can't say the voice came from the man in the picture. They know it's his voice, they know there's nobody else but they are being VERY careful not to give any defense an inch.

The video recording may not last very long I know my phone eats the battery. But I think it lasted long enough to show a very grim picture. Those men were horrified at that press conference. I've never seen anything like it.

Does the state have the death penalty?
I could be wrong with everything I've said, JMO

Welcome Smilerxxx .... I LOVE Ireland!

Yes the unified response from all.agencies compounded that I think. It's possible they briefed MSM off the record before the press conference went live. Possibly to explain what they need from them, what they need to withhold, why etc. It just seemed like such team work from every one. Including the media. I've genuinely never seen such unification. That leads me to believe they know exactly how those poor pets died.

There was probably a time lapse between the initial search and getting access to the cloud possibly. It may have been the turning point in the search. It was probably only then they realises how serious this was. I could be completely wrong in all of this.

If they don't think it was random. Does that mean he was there to see one of the girls and the other was just in the wrong place.

IMO, the key is "They don't think it was random" It still could be random, or planned out by the perp. In any case, I think the girls were chosen at random. JMO.

i think it random opportunistic, but he must know the area or he would not know the hill, 2 girls 2 boys what ever mix you want, unfortunately but logical, easier to do 2 people, than 1, of course you would not run and leave your friend, easier to control 2 than 1
Is there a hill to locals or was he directing them of a hill at the moment?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Information Sought in Investigation into Deaths of Liberty German and Abigail Williams

Members of our community may have information to assist in this investigation. We are making a direct appeal to members of this community who may have information but are unaware or unsure of its significance or assume law enforcement may already have the information.

Often someone in the community will unknowingly be associated with the individual or individuals who committed the crime and may be in a position to observe behavioral changes in that person. They will recognize the changes, and may even question the person about it, but may not connect the changes to that person’s involvement in the crime.

On Monday, February 13, the individual or individuals responsible for these crimes may have been absent from work, missed or cancelled appointments or social engagements, or been unavailable or unresponsive during the afternoon period. They may have been a “no-show” or offered a plausible excuse for their absence or tardiness such as, illness, death in the family, car trouble, etc.

Since that time, the individual or individuals may have exhibited some of the following:

• A change in the daily routine(s), such as their sleep patterns or use of alcohol or drugs
  • A change in their physical appearance (e.g., growth or removal of facial hair, change in length or color of hair
  • Cleaned or disposed of clothing and/or shoes worn on Monday afternoon
  • A change in normal routine which might include missing work or other engagements
  • Anxiety, nervousness, or irritability
  • Paid attention to the investigation, media coverage, or had discussions pertaining to the deaths

It is important to know that the exhibition of one or more of these behavioral changes alone are not indicative of one’s involvement in a crime. These behavioral characteristics or changes are being shared so that the public may be sensitive to them and may bring forth possible helpful information. If you have any information that you feel may be of use in this investigation, please contact us the tip line at (844) 459-5786 or via e-mail to abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Resources

Videos

https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/fiel...deaths-of-liberty-german-and-abigail-williams

Generally the scanner thread, which is in the Parking Lot, affectionately know as 'the basement', hence the 'downstairs' It's a member only area. You can't talk about what is heard on the scanner up here in gen pop. It has to stay down there.

Also 'Sceeps' are scanner people, we listen in the dark and occasionally someone will throw us a cupcake.

I listen to scanners a lot on my phone app. May I ask why it's so secretive and forbidden if anyone can just download an app?

Definitely a Midwest or MN accent. I hear "Go down the hill". There is no "t" sound on the first word. Listened to it as loud as possible on my computer.

Definitely an "O" sound and not a "T" sound at the end of that first word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel