IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was much discussion of this comparison in earlier threads from a few days ago.

I can't remember if anyone has already posted this, but I thought I'd add a comparison of Lizzy &Abby and Lyric & Libby.

View attachment 111158

If anyone doesn't know, they are from left to right Lizzy/Elizabeth, Abby/Abigail, Libby/Liberty and Lyric.

Is this the same guy in the back of the video? 1:02 on the video.

http://fox59.com/2017/02/19/man-pho...ficially-a-suspect-in-deaths-of-delphi-teens/

attachment.php
That's odd. I doubt it, though.

He's probably long gone? MOO

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

It's hard to tell with such grainy photos. The guy in the video above walked with a limp. I wish we could get a video of BG!

There was much discussion of this comparison in earlier threads from a few days ago.

I know we've discussed the similarities since the first thread. I just couldn't remember if anyone had already posted side by side pictures of them.

When was this video taken?

I think I spend waayy too much time on WS...LOL. Any other time I wouldn't have picked up on that. I think WS has made me become more aware.

To answer your question, it was a Fox59 Video. Fox has it posted 12:36pm, February 19, 2017.

OMG~~I'm just starting to follow this. May these two beautiful girls RIP and sending prayers to the families. This is just aweful. I hope the perp is caught very very soon!!!

I think I spend waayy too much time on WS...LOL. Any other time I wouldn't have picked up on that. I think WS has made me become more aware.

To answer your question, it was a Fox59 Video. Fox has it posted 12:36pm, February 19, 2017.

OMG~~I'm just starting to follow this. May these two beautiful girls RIP and sending prayers to the families. This is just aweful. I hope the perp is caught very very soon!!!

It could be my imagination, but looks like red hoodie guy has a fanny pack? Or something

Obviously the police are at a dead end at the moment. Either some DNA is hit or someone talks and/or fingers the guy. Assuming that doesn't happen, what are the odds of the police releasing more info that could help ID him?

I have a feeling LE knows a great deal more than they are telling the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties